The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Does a hot object emit the same gravity as a cold dark object?  (Read 2603 times)

Offline Mad Mark

• View Profile
When you measure an electron you determine its spin and determine its twin electron spin as well no matter how far away in the universe it is. Up until it is measured it is undecided as to which way it spins so I was thinking of what process links these 2 particles together so they magically communicate seemingly faster than light.
And I can only think that what you have done is determine its past!
When an electron is measured it will release a photon of light forward into space-time but at the same time release a graviton into the past.
If all the matter in the universe was to fall into a black hole then the beginning of the universe would be decided also and you would not need the so called big crunch to start the universe again.
If the sun was magically removed from our solar system would we feel the effects 8 minutes later or 8 minutes before it was removed?
« Last Edit: 01/03/2007 04:58:50 by Mad Mark »

Offline Mad Mark

• View Profile
I have just thought of something else,could we also find a way of sending messages back into the past using a particle accelerator if we ever find a way of observing a graviton?

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length