The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: A superfluid theory of everything?  (Read 282 times)

Offline marfed

• First timers
    • View Profile
A superfluid theory of everything?
« on: 11/05/2016 00:15:31 »
I would like to receive your feedback, criticisms and comments concerning this work of mine, which shows how the dynamics of a superfluid quantum space might explain quantum gravity, relativity and unify all fundamental interactions (by starting from gravity, not considering it the last piece of the puzzle).

If the outcome of the Michelson-Morley experiment may be an obstacle to a fluid space, this hypothesis does not contradict that test, since it defines an ether wind coincident with the gravitational field (gravity as absorbption of superfluid quantum space, in mathematical agreement with Gauss's law for gravity, gravitational redshift and light curvature). This seems the most easy way to obtain quantum gravity and relativity (all relativistic effects are explained and simplified under the sole action of gravity, also in special relativity), as well as the unification of fundamental interactions, without resorting to extra dimensions, strings or gravitons, by starting from a single hypothesis.

Please subtract the empty spaces from the link below, the system prevents me to post external links, nor I can attach the document since it is >2Mb:

https:   //hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-01312579/document

The Naked Scientists Forum

A superfluid theory of everything?
« on: 11/05/2016 00:15:31 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums