The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: How to achieve the Unimanable(in terms of forces or energy)  (Read 371 times)

Offline Ahalim Hamada

• First timers
    • View Profile
In order to achieve the Unimaginable (like fly or levitate in your current state) you have to have something Unimaginable (in this case a force or some type of energy) supporting you to enable to achieve that unimaginable you want to achieve. For instance lets look at gravity, a gravitational force pulls us down to the core of the earth and keeps us on the ground not floating away in space. In a way it is impossible for us to achieve that type of goal(to make gravity as strong like how the earths gravity is) so in order for us to achieve that we have to have some type of unimaginable energy supporting us to do that, making the perception of creating gravity possible.

Another example is that if i want to run at 100m/s i know it is unimaginable for an any human to run at these speed but if i have an unimaginable field of energy or a force which enables humans to run at these speeds with a field of energy protecting a human like a barrier stopping a human from vaporising from the fast speeds the human is running at(because his body cant handle the particles hitting his/her because of air resistance) then that unimaginability of that event turns into a possiblity due to the unimaginable (force or energy) that i possess.

~Ahalim Hamada~
Let me know your thoughts on this hypothesis, i am only 15 years old and i gave this a thought thx ;D
« Last Edit: 16/06/2016 18:20:02 by Ahalim Hamada »

Offline PmbPhy

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Are you asking a question? If so then it's not clear to me what the question is. Please state it very clearly. Thanks.

Offline Ahalim Hamada

• First timers
    • View Profile
oh no im not trying to ask a question im trying to prove impossible(goal etc.)+ impossible(force or energy related to your goal= it becoming possible.
i know its very diverse so it really depends what you want to do your impossible(goal etc.)

Offline Colin2B

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
... im trying to prove impossible(goal etc.)+ impossible(force or energy related to your goal= it becoming possible.
If a certain force or amount of energy is impossible in a particular situation then it will remain impossible and the formula you write will remain impossible. Two impossibles do not make a possible.
You might try changing the goal or changing the situation so that a possible force is achievable. It's called lateral thinking.

Think as often and as hard as you can and don't stop coming up with ideas and testing them.

The following users thanked this post: Ahalim Hamada

Offline Ahalim Hamada

• First timers
    • View Profile
Ohh i get it now because of the amount of force being impossible(which basically means its not achievable) which still makes the result impossible. thx
i was thinking on a philosophical point of view more than a scientific
how would you change it

Offline Colin2B

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Ok, you have changed impossible to unimaginable, but have you really changed the problem or its outcome?

Try to imagine a really big force, an unimaginable one must always be bigger than this. This is the same as the way we think about infinity, because even your unimaginable force must have a bigger unimaginable force - the "my imagination is bigger than yours" game.
So how is an unimaginable force different from an infinite force? We still come back to an impossible situation.

Where do you go from here?

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums