The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: "Theory of celestial bodies inner core expansion"  (Read 957 times)

Offline Alex Siqueira

• View Profile
"Theory of celestial bodies inner core expansion"

Use this to ear it, drivetts.ehubsoft.net/, will save you a lot of time, and will compensate my limited english

I'll start this theory by explaining what is trully a black hole, its function on the galaxy, what galaxies where before became galaxies, in order to this I'll explain my concept of how to trigger a super nova, and what kind lead to a black hole and what to a neutron star, I'll try by observation reveal that dark energy does have density, what are solar winds, and at the end I'll reserve a space for a few prediction about earth weakened magnetosphere, and how all this can be related with the melt of the polar caps and the global warm....

As a begining I'll will ignore the equation E=MC2, it explained many things, but I consider this equation reveal to us the correct awnser but without understand the question for it,

My concept of youniverse, will be more easy to understand if I explain like this, Einstein used a sheet to simulate the fabric of space, he than put a heavy object on the middle of the sheet, assuming that the Weight" of the mass of the object had bended space fabric, and that other spherical objects that get to close to this negative fluctuation would start to orbit the other...

I got a different scenario, in my point of view, I observe a black hole and I get to the conclusion that it is not a deep depresion on space, and to the conclusion that they do not swallow, actually this is probably the only thing that they will never do, the only thing that can virtually enter a black hole is a massive object moving in a straight line or another blackhole, simple because, black hole is not a hole, it is made of "expansion", we will get there...
 I do believe that space fabric and dark energy are the same thing, the only difference the one they tough they found around Pluto is simple because there is because at the edge of the heliosphere the solar winds, their heat are already to weak, in other words I atesting that space fabric can be bended by heat and cold, and that it is made of dark energy...
  My space fabric model is a little different from Einsteins concept, I was focused on the black hole expansion, the SMBH (super massive black hole), at the center of our galaxy once in a much newer universe was belonged to a ancient super massive star, each galaxy was one at the period on expansion that they could be, this universe is probably a new one, it had no past, it was probably not formed by the colision of two particles with oposit charges, but it was formed by the "flood" between two other dimensions, that eventually colide one with the other, you can call it exposion, but since as the dimmension is still expanding, I do believe that this dimmension could be represented as two circles that slowly star to transpose one the other, at the center has fomed a dimmension the size of a particle, a sphere, and as the flood continued it soon expanded to a more eliptical shape. Each dimmension was carring opposit charges, one was carring anti-mater and another was carring mater, both dimmensions where not made from both, they wehere simple carrying those maters inside of them. At the moment this new dimmension started to form, the flood caused a rupture something resambling the eye of a hurricane, at the same monet it splited on two, at the horizontal edges of the new dimmension, each rupture, is acting like a sink flooding one the other with water, but both dimmensions where made of dark energy, and were also self contained by it, compressed by it, cold dark energy, much more dense then the one our solar system have....
 At the very moment the flod started to occur the collison of mater with anti-mater started to happened and this trigered a reaction that started to destroy one another, and in the process generating imensurables amoungs of heat, the heat started to heat up the dark energy and the interaction of both triggered a expansion of dark energy density, forccing the new dimmension to expand itself and as much it grows and as faster it was expanding more collisions of mater with anti-mater it triggered, the effect growed exponentially, and still expnding to this very day...
 Now part of this is common knoledge, I simple adapted it to my theory, because it make total sense, the dimmension was very very hot, because it was expanding fast, as the dimmension was growing bigger the heat has disipating itself, dark energy was no longer super hot, and as it started to cool down the dark energy expansion started to reduce itself, and eventually became cold again and slowlly returning to it normal state of compresion, but the expansion that was happening at the edges of the new dimmension was still happening, and the same heat released from the flood of the two dimmensions was still happening, and heating up dark energy, and the same heat that forces the dimmension to expand also is aceptable that is compressing wherever is inside of it from outside in, isn't it?
  Back there the speed of the expansion was slower so time occured much more faster then it does now, the lower dimmension and soon as it started to cool down at the center, it was still subjected to a much great compression, as result the matter was gathered much more faster, also the stars that where formed back there where a lot more eliptical than now, so their live were very short, this is because the new dimmension, as the flood continues was growing much more eliptical, eventually it reached a point it started to became more spherical, and dark energy had now much more space and started to cool down much more faster at the center, the compression was stil strong, and the planets and stars that where formed back there where a lot bigger, but due the expansion the comprssion is everytime less stronger, and with less coprssion from outside in the space within the atoms are too, back there the gravity compession were more strong and so stars could be much more bigger than now, but they also exploded really fast and so it goes....

Now lets advance the universe to our time, the universe is still expanding and fast, as the compression "gravity" is getting weaker, planet ad stars are being distanced one from the other, but not only them everyhting is, now I'm assuming that the milkyway galaxy, with collison of two gaies or not its irrelevant here, that each galxy once where a super massive planet at the time in expansion they could be...

Now the reason that lead me to believe that the black hole is a self contained mass of pure expansion, my super nova cannot only occur with starts it can occur in every single celestial body that has a magnetosphere, which means have dense material objects at the outer core, the super nova is not a simple explosion, in the normal scenario dark energy is the thing that is compressing mater, but a planet or star they are formed with one single purpose, the one of heat up dark energy on their interior, is the universe itself trying to reborn, you cold say...
  The supper nova can be triggered by a super massive star that is to big to this period in expansion, being big it atract more compression, but eventually the compression start to win against the density of the outer layers and start to penetrate it, this process, in the case of stars force them to slowlly grow bigger and eventually the outercore is reached, but it can also be triggered by a wrong burn at the iner leayers that resulted in a shockwave that cracked the crost and alowed the dark energy to penetrate...
  Super nova "expansion" is triggered at the exact moment that, by any means, cold dark energy from the outside is able to reach the inercore, the interaction of the cold dark energy with the super hotted outercore triggers an temporally expansion of the dark energy on the area, exposing the outhercore, it ejects the crost with so much speed and so instantly that for a brief moment, is matter that "expanded" dark energy on the are, expanded it away, but it also compressed the outer core from outside in against the inercore, the exposion act in both directions with the same force, this expansion ao triggers a massie compesion towards the inercore compresing it, if not enoght mteria fal into the reagion  around the expose neutron  star it il b cooled down by the cold of space and it will remain as a super massive floating dead star, exept that the othercoe is not important, wha's important is haening at the iner core and now that things became intristing...

If enought materia fall in the area around the outhercore, it will be atracted by the neutronstar and will form some sort of a new layer, one that will prevent the inercore to cool down to fast, the neutron star will start once again to heat up, NOW, free of the crost it will start to do what it was doing its whole life start to spin at a tremendows speed, the layer doesn't need to be a perfect one, the blackhole doesn't need to be borned imediatlly the neutron star only needs to keep the inercore heating up, a zombi one will also do it, if the iner core is heated up to a "specific temperature" and it will start to do what every single star or planet is doing t their iner cores, "heating up trapped dark energy" from their formation plus the one that was splited from the atoms on the outercore and iner layers, in the case of the neutron star is so hot in there that the expansion is transfered to the neutrons and different from a planet or star with a dense crost to hide this shockwave that is constantly happening, it will expand much beyond the crost that it should still have, the expansion now will find no density and will spping freely and very fast and its trying to expand and release the heat traped inside of it, at the same time as stronger the expansion, more stronger is the compression from outerspace, and space is too vast and also the black hole is also in moviment so the outerspace woun't heat up and will keep the compression, and as long as it does the pressure over the neutron star will increase and so will the heat, the heat is leaked at the same time it is produced, te anomality there is that different than a planet that can transfer the heat by its crost, how will the dark energy traped inside the neutron star cool down if space cant touch its surface anymore, that is what I mean by vitualy untouchable, it will eventually spread the heat as soon as the universe has expanded enought, wich can be in a gazilion years, so it will sty there, this compresison against expansion virtualy, forever...
 This expansion is als the reason why they are blck, because nothing can ever go in, a qasar closes its vortexes compresson over the event horizon, but insde the black hole is stll the str that colapsed over its own expansion and its there vtually unable to loose heat....

Now lets go back a little, why dark energy traped inside the inner core?
 Well its prety simple and acceptable that during the planet formation, it was forming over space fabric, dark energy as I state, and is expected that with a constant compression of 360, inevitable as the planet glows and the compression increases the coold dark energy around it, as the rocks, gases and other materials start to melt, a certain quantity of dark energy will be imprisioned on the core, trapped by the dense atomic structure of the object, see I theorize that if light cant pass trough a solid was to inside a room, means that is not the photon that can't pass, the photon simple travel trough space fabric, so it's more like tha due atomic structure and eletromagnetic field, and also by observation of each galaxy and how they seem to gather mater only at the horizontal disk, at least in the case of the ones with the smbh at the center, is aceptable that dark energy can't pass trough dense atomic structure, than it occured me...

Such as the probabilitie of oxygen be traped inside the othercore to form magma, how did it get there? ok compression ok, but what than would be the lighter element to remain at the center of a planet in formation that is under compression? Dark energy/space fabric... See do a experiment, seal a vaccum sphere made of glass or any other material you want, trun a ligt on, if you can see, means that you traped dark energy inside of it, space fabric, so, if dark energ in its cold state is able to compress, we heated up it should certanly be able to expand! And if it does, its prof that it does have density and can be controled, than I tough about the magnetosphere, why we dont have dust around us, or any other comet or asteroid, and if we don't have one how the moon got stoped there, and what about the heliosphere what is all that asteroids stoped around it forming the ort cloud? how they get stoped there?

The only possibility is that they where formed there, gradually, or that the sun pushed them away, but why they smeem to be STOPED there, than the question became my prof, they where pushed there by the lower density from inside out the heliosphere, solar wnds, what they trully are, how can heat be able to push things and keep them out?

ok I describling this as good as I can, because I don'rt want to be missunderstood, from here on out its where I needed to change Einstein point of view, the sheet example, for me, its half of it, and probably will not work for much longer...

My model of the galaxy, based on observation of all these and many other events that I will state later, is simple to explain, double Einstein sheet, put one on the floor and one on the celing, one against the other, now release the planet inside, and it won't fall, nor climb up, but it will inddeed from two "positive" fluctuations, one up and one down, this without the planet never fall from the center, it can't there it has no "weight", how?

The super massive black hole, is a shrinked neutron star, not one that falled over its on mass, but one that heated up the space fabric traped inside its inercore to a point that the "inner space expansion, compressed itself against the outer space compression", like you tring to push a car, the shrink effect is triggered by the own neutron star as it keeps trying to expand itselv over a much bigger force of compression, as result the source of the epansion, the center of the event recieves its own expansion, untill it can't be more compressed, but the heat is still there, and you can't be more compress cause you expand, and you cant expand cause youre being compressed and so it goes, being a sphere and the fact that was spinning the dark energy around of it, will start to be stretched towards the event, but the star inside there has a polarity as you know it had, north and south, there is where the eletromagnetism will leak, and eletromagnetism produces heat, this will eventually form two vortexes flowing the poles, the dark energy there will stretch itself around the center, and than will be splited in two, the superior will climb the inferior will also climb but in the oposite dirrection, this vortexes are made by super thin dark energy being pushed away from the black hole, but the interior of the vortex is made of pure expansion, is a positive climb, that will acent upp in something that resamls a possitive hyper parabole, eventually the heat will be dispersed and the vortex will start to decline into a negative parale towards the edge of the horizontal disk, there it will be twisted back against the center of the event, the same thing will happen from the opossit dirrection, this will form the galaxy, all this process will cause the density of dark energy be lower inside the galaxy and will inevitable gather all the mater on the area and push it all to the horiontal disk, now different from the heliosphre, the horizontal disk is very large, as the galaxy is, and its also other space, the horizontal disk is submited to the twisted dark energy towards the center, but not on itself, it is outerspace, is hard to explain so imagine hat the horizontal disk is outer space, but that over it and under it, exist one invisible edge made of dark energy desnsity difference, the other side is colder, and so we are at the horizontal disk, but the smbh form a invisible barrier around us, that grant the flux at the horizontal disk, but at the same time don't let us to climb or fall from it, gathering us at the center, aprisioning us, giving us rotation and orbits, but we will get there....

As we have the magnetosphere, and the heliosphere, lets call the galaxy as super massive black hole sphere, the heliosphere is differente its more rounded,but look out there and you will notied the many shapes of the galaxies, depends on the smbh power to form a large or short horizontal disk, its all about density, the heliosphere indded when it was activated, at the point the dark energy splited from the space within the atom sof the outercore was inevitable pushed to the only place they could poissible go, the center, of each planet, star or sphere like object, when it was heated enought it started to expand, this are the solar winds, the sun is less dense than a rocky planet so the epansion can leak to the surface and be ejected in form of winds, forming the heliosphere, pushing all the trash back, forming a horizontal disk too, so if the blackhole is made of "exposed expansion" and it forms a horizontal spiral disk, what is the moon doing here, what are the saturn rings, why thise patherns on such distinglish objects?

« Last Edit: 03/07/2016 11:24:50 by Alex Siqueira »

Offline Alex Siqueira

• View Profile
Re: "Theory of celestial beings inner core expansion"
« Reply #1 on: 21/06/2016 03:39:44 »
Part 2

So I now remember that I theorized that the hole galaxies out there where atctually planets, super massive planets that where big in a time of expansion where they could be? Its because what the black hole is doing now, it was doing much earlier, the difference was the temperature preserved by the density around it, absorving it on the inercore, dispersing the shockwaves using the sapce within the atoms on the outer layers, leaking to the surface, ending at the edge of the sphere, just like our sun is doing, so why do we have a magnetosphere?
 Its because we have the right elements on the outer core, but where the space within the atoms of the iner layers would go when submited to 360 field of compression from outside, that not to the center of the sphere? So based again on observation, and many calculations that indicate that the temperature of the earths iner core is the same as the sun, and latelly investigations that the earth's innercore is possible made from a cristal like substance, I felt I got on to something, the heliosphere cleaned the area at the moment it was activated, so its aceptable that all the gas around the sun, including rocks and metals was pushed away to the edge of the heliosphere, tecnically the sun won't get bigger from that point, so could be the planets, at the moment they are heated up enought at the inercore the magnetosphere was formed pushing the gases away from earth.... The moon was formed from earth so it does not have a magnetosphere, there wasnt enoguht material around to have the corect size to recieve the nought pressure to activate the expansion on the inner core, too much water, but we will get to the moon formation too, to my theory at least...

For now back to my universe concept, assuming by observation and based on my predictions about the inner cpre of the planets, I do believe that galaxies where all super massive planets, that due their size in the expanding universe whent super nova, or any ordinary reason that triggered the same black hole process, the smbh was formed and part of what once was its layers was gradually aprisioned on the horiontal disk and here we are, but to complete that scenario, that is nothing so absurd we need something else, we need a bigger star to act as a sun, well I'll stop this here, cause it could be the grat atractor, the being that caused the flood between the two opossit dimmensions, the original blackhole that expanded the niverse like those blackholes out there are trying to do heating up space from inside out, but back there expanding over a much more hot field de the collision of matter with anti-mater, as I say there is no way to know yet, but everyone must agre that whole the galaxyers are orbiting or being atracted to something, whatever it is, I got a few hypotesis, of what it would be, it is for certain something that is able to produce a horizontal disk, the galaxy mechanisks is prove of that...
  See the horizontal disk, grant us levitation, we do have mass, density, but we do not have weight in my universe models, not inside the horizontal disk, the smbh generates a lower density dark energy inside of it, that is compressed by the outer space colder one, form 360 form both dirrections of the vortexes, and we are at the middle, inside the galaxy we have no weight. But the galaxy is moving trough space too, and even so we do not fall from it nor the horizontal disk is dirupted, the only possible explanation is that those galaxies where reall super masive planets that where also horiitng another horizontal disk, a much bigger one, the one of the great atractor, or the horizontal disks wouldn't work, lets call it the hyper horizontal disk and it is formed by the great atractor as the smbh, suns, planets, stars form their ones, it's a pathern....

Now why we dont fall? Einstein sheet predicts only a negative flusctuation over a space fabric that is flat, other that space is a hyper parbole other that is a sphere, the tre seems to be correct in my concept.... The universe, shold be flt at the horizontal disk, should form a parable when geting near of the votexes, and forme a sphere, we talking about sopace fabric, the galaxy is only visible to us by the horizontal disk bu the fabric of space is there, and forming something that is indeed spherical...

Now about another observation, this seems to explain the quasars, if you accept that mater have no weight inside the horizontal disk, and that weight on surface is resultant only from the difference resultant of compresion against expansion, you will have to try to see my point of view, the things on the planets have weight, but doesn't matter how much dense a planet gets or how much mass it have, it is floating, the planet itself is not subjected to its own weight, is a miss understood point of view, that weight of planets is real, there is mass, there is gravity but planets do not know weight, the smbh horizontal disk grant them levitation and the stars grant them another sphere of density that grant them orbits, proporsional orbits around the star, the only factor that rule them all is the polarity of the sun, and the sun to another star, and so it goes untill the last star of the web point its poles to one of the vortexes of the blackhole, and one galaxy with the other, forming something that resambles a neural web...

I know it's hard to see, but forget about the sheet and the negative fluctuation and double the sheets leting the planet floating on the middle, in this scenario the weight is not real, only the density counts cause dark energy cant pass trough dense mater structure, so it is forced to pass around the objects, compressing it, from 360 inevitable with time forming shpere like objects, as the planet gros the coimpresion on the interior is absolute, no expansion so it gows fast, really fast, as it grows start to gain more size and start to occupy more space, you see? dark energy interpreting the dense atomic structure as a hole on its fabric but without the planet never fall on nothing? So dark energy, space fabric is the thing that bends itself around the planet from both sides, forming two positive flusctuaions, and the membrana could be describled by the dark energy diference of density from up and down the horizontal disk, the fire wall of the balck hole on thise scenario does not enete in conflic with mechanics because its not solid, its the opossite its stretching dark energy and mater exist over it and within its atoms, there it does not compress but streches atomic structure riping the cords and the particles to the last piece, once its done they start to climb the interior of the vortex and at the end they are pushed black to the end of the horizontal disk, onyl to start all over and over again, in other workds black hole is adapting his planets to universe expansion, as smaller you get more stronger you become, because more solid you are and more expansion force you can exerce against the compression, you could say that the black hole is doing what every single atom is doing and you would not be totaly wrong...
 About the earth's weakened magnetosphere, it provides a reasonable explanation, the sun, change its polarity, so will do the inercore, see the eletromagnetism that help to form the magnetosphere "needs" the density of the ice to leak of the planet, assume that the planets inercore is indeed formed by the space of the other layers that where pushed to the center, the innercore will then behave itself as a black hole does, if much mass is near it it stars to heat up, and we have a few planets around us, mercury does not even count, and as far as they get, less compression the reagion atracts, the moon was closer now its not, as less compression near earth, less compression on the inner core, resulting in lss rotation of it, inevitable resulting in a more weak magnetosphere, but I agree with that, could not become that difference, so i'll will apoint the most probable reason for it now that you already catch the concept, its because the oceans, the density lower density of salt water...

See, the early earth was bigger, and the compression was more intense back there, this compresion helped to split one element from the other, and I support as many scientist theorize that since magma requires oxygen to form, that among with water and hydrone, oxygen also was a layer, not complete layers but something like bubble layers traped around dense rocks, at the period the iner core is activated, it starts to expand and sppin really fast, the other core absorves the moviment, and start to melt and heat up faster, at this moment the magnetosphere is born, the magma starts to spin and open way to the surface forming vocanos, during this process it inevitable pierced inner layers of oxygen, hydrogen and water, the oceans they find traped inside of rock is prof of this, since one of the layers was hydrogen it triggered a massive explosion that ejected our early surfaces into orbit, pieces falled back forming the bombardment age, the oxygen leaked to the surface among with hydrogen and other gases, sinde the magnetosphere was already there the sun didn't vanished it into space, but the surfaces were already solidfy and the oxygen couldnt go back in, the water mixed with other elements flooded the valeys left from the explosion helping to form out oceans, the rest of the gases around earth where pushed away from earths orbit, but some rocks falled back forming islands and the fisures of the explosions formed the tectonic plates, but a portion stayed on orbit among with tons of water, it eventually formed out moon, that's the reason I theorize for earth not be rounded anymore, now comes the problem, the dark energy can't pass trough dense material objects so it compress, but it can easlly pass trough water, but a problem now is that water is able to abssorve this compression dispersating the pressure forming waves, at the same time from inside out is still rocky, this is the reason why earth is more rounded at the equator, I predic that earths inner core due this difference of pressure, the iner core is a little bit eliptical, because of the oceans absorving the compression from outside in but not the expansion from inside out, the sun polarity set our poles at the place where they are now, but since inner core is independant of the trest, the poles can form anywhere is aleatory, but the density of the ice capes help to leak the magnetosphere, this can be also observed on the aurora boreal, since sun fliped its polarity, the iner core is also doing so, as the poles are changing their areas, the earth starts slowly to get more rounded at the equator and more eliptical at the poles, this will eventually met the polar capes and also for a brief period it will "seem" that the oceans are drawining when is actually the shores that are elevating, this can result in earthquakes and as the polar capes melt resulting into global warm, as the poles changes they star to be under new liquid waters, and the water would inevitable disrupt the eletromagnetism from leak to outside the planet, it was not ment to be so, the moon was not to be there, it was proibably an acident, our inner core was activated for a much bigger and solid earth, as the poles move to the equator, vulcanic activetis could be occuring under water at the poles heating up the bottom and helping to speed up the process, as it goes down to the equator, tsunamis can become more frenquents, now about end of world is a little but dramatic, since the inner core is not heating up is simple changing possition...

Now about ligth, and here I'll take a change over this whole observation and launch a hypotesis, we know that a ray of light is produced by photons that travel trough space time and that they have no mass, but theorising all this and observing the solar winds, also analising the spectre of ligth, it has heat, infrared, hided on it, I don't believe that is coincidense, See Einstein universe is positive or negative, if you read the rudimentar diagram i draw, I'm no artist and this is the simplest one I could drawn to became more easy to sisualise, my universe concept is already describled there by two sheets where the plante remain floating at the middle with no weight, this makes my universe become neutral, but able to produce fluctuations positive and negative, where depending on the polarity, positive can be negative and one is both, inside the horizontal disk, in his universe you need to generate negative energy to warp, my universe model is naturally subjected to warp, the solar winds are prof of this, but in a lower scale, you can sail the solar winds, but not the light nor the heat, the heat that gives you the push, is not the heat itself its cause the space to bend because it causes expansion. See in my universe to produce expansion all you need to do is heat up dark energy, the EM Drives are doing just that but in a very inevicient way, their are also prof to support my theory about the black hole made of expansion, and the inner core of the planets and stars, an also the cold compreesses it, Einsteins universe needs mass in order to bend space, my does have mass and density but no weight, so about speed of ligth, let me postulate a question, if you accept my theory abot dark energy density, compressing itself as cold it gets and expanding as hot it gets, if you observe the light comming from one galaxy, the photons comming from a specific star they will ahve the same speed right? And if comeone there look at it light will have the same speed to right? Not quite, the photons have no mass, correct but the speed of ligth is zero, photons are exited by any sort of heat, could be a lamp, a flash light, a sun a star doesn't matter, noe the quetion again accepting dark energy density, the density inside the galaxy is lower and outer space is more dense, the photon does not have mass and conserve the speed due this fact, but assuming that it is pushed by heat, would you be able to see the difference? Lets say that you are observing the photon from inside the galaxy, the photon came from another galaxy, subjected to the same process, it was set in motion in the opposit dirrection of the heat sorce, with more speed inside the galaxy due the lower density, it reduces its speed when reached the intergalactic space, it enetered your galaxy, speed up again, and reached you, if you sent it back, whould you be able to meassure if it slowed down or not?  Lets change the point of view, observing it from intergalatic space, from inside out the galaxy density, it would start with more speed and slowing down outside of it, if you sent it bakc it would start slower and speed up when reentering the galaxy, would the speed possible be different? The awnser is yes, the photon is not subjected to its on speed, the photon is subjected to the speed of the heat source that pushed it away, it was subjected to the density of the field it traveled, the absense of mass would only conserve its speed, but the "speed limit" would be determined by density of the field it traveled troght, correct?   So one could say that the speed of the photon is the speed of the fabric it limited traveled troguh, and if this fabric can be expanded and compressed by temperature, your field could possible change and with this change, not the speed of the photon but the limit speed of what it traveled troug... This can be and was latelly observed by astronomers when light is crossing a considerable gas cloud, the speed was not the same, this is because the field your tested was subjected by a gas cloud presence and a gas cloud also invoke compression over its presence... Still not sure, take the example of the super novas explosion, the heat is so intense that it is seen here much faster than we thing it was, the heat propeled the photon, bending space behind it and pushing it with much more speed, something that you would not noticed when observing a star where a event is not occuring, it's really hard to describle ligth, but I do like to thing ligth as a photography of space.... So you can say that nothing can travel faster than something that has no mas, but this speed will be subjected to the limit speed of the frabric it travels troug, once this fabric expands when heat and compresses when cold, the speed of light is not contant and the photon speed itself is zero...
 Also about the concept that ligth travel in a straigth line, and bend itself near dense material objects, not at all, the photon is indded traveling in a straigth line when it bend itself around a object is not the photon, it is simple following the dark energy compression around the object, revealing to us the gravitational waves around them...

Also this concept of black holes expanding forming possitive vortexes seems to explain the quasar event, its a way the black hole has to eject massive gass clouds, a presence of a massive gass cloud around the black hole attracts compression to the area, but it cant come from the vortexes they are meade of expansion, ar climbes so the compression comes from the horizontal disk that is null, the compression occurs only around the event horizon, squihing the black hole at the center like a ring around a ballon, the black hole from its sphereical shape become more eliptical and the vortex start to close more and more tight, if the gass cloud is to dense the compression at the horizon is so big that it squises the black hole into a eratic eliptical form and as it starts to spin much more faster, the eliptical shape does not combine with the rotation, and the vortexes became to eratic that the close the top, from a hyperparable into a single closed spiral, like a drill you could say or like the finger of a hurricane, the mater that as around the vortex is than atracted directly to the closed vortexes, bypassing the event horizont in the middle, from there they are ejected with only a possitive push to outside the galaxy, revealing to us the power o the ejection comming from the vortexes, as soon as the gass cloud is ejected, the compression over the horizon is reduced and the black hole reduce its sppining and assume a perfect eliptical shape again....

In a last example, imagine earth, now its right here with its crost, and layers and outter core, imagine that in one instant you could make the crost desapear without the exposed outer core loose its heat, at this very moment you would see the expansion effect I'm talking about, at that very moment put the moon very close and it will start to stretch it as a mixer, one made of compression and expansion, see? Tha's what I predict to be a black hole, in the case of a planet or star you fall on it the pressure will join you with the crost, without the crost the compression would trow you against the expansion and you would be stretched to the last particle and ejected away from the exposed vortexes on the poles, is happening inside 90% of the planets and stars, few of them are simple spheres subjected to compression, but some of them, like earth itself is also expanding from inside out, the spping at the center is absorved by the outercore amoung with the heat and from there it is transfered to earth inner layers and this sets the whole planet in motion...
 Planets are the only way that universe have to trap and heat up dark energy out there, the inner core is the most important function of a planet and it does not even requires magma, in the case of rocky planets the magma and the water never let the could of space enter to the interior of the outer core planets like this may not have enought heat to become black holes but a rupture to the core certanly would set a supernova expansion....

Offline Alex Siqueira

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21/06/2016 03:42:52 »
Last Observation....

I di let the planet orbits in purpose outside the main theory, simple because it is represented by a whole entirely theory, but in resume the concept of the negative depression is space is incorrect, the obits of the planets and stars are only dependant of the existense of the horizontal disk of the star where they orbit, and the polarity of the main star, but in a very different example than Newton or Einstein...
  Each planet presence generate two positive fluctuation on the space fabric, the planets than will to inclinate themselves on the horizontal disk towards the main star, in doing this they will not be falling nor climbing, but they will be subjected by the "local gravity" generated by the main star inside its sphere, something that indeed resembles two cheets and a fluctuation on the middle up and dow, but in this scenario the main star did't falled on space fabric, changing the negative fluctuation, for two possitive, where depending the polarity of the main vortex will be subjected to change from poitive and negative, and for each climb there will be a depression and the result will be null again...  You can litterally imagine the solar sistem as a planetarium where the sun has two poles comming from its edges and the planets inclinate themselves on the horizontal disk towards the main star vortexes....

One last observation about Mars, Mars probably didn't lost its magnetosphere, it was simple deactivated in function of the universe expansion, it is away to big for this period in expansion, too much rock to a little sun, and the weakened compression is directlly related with the expansion of the inner core, thus the rotation, lower rotation, lower magnetosphere, the magnetosphere is still there but at the interior of the planet, being absorbed by the space within its atoms, and vibrating the planet as we are, there is no such thing as deactivate a magnetosphere, or you cause a rupture to the innercore or themagnetospherouldrmain hidde inside the planets crost fras long a theinnerores still able to conerve that certain temperature on its innercre, the magnetosphere will not be deactivated only hidden more within the planet's crost...

By: Alex Siqueira

Now I'm no scientist or Physicist, I'm a simple Glassier,
 so,  I re-wrote , my concept of universe, based entirely on observation,
 I'm open to criticism because I still being a septic man, about E=MC2,
it could be describled as the correct equation of the reactions, beucase like they say, the order of the factor does not change the result, in this case it's also true, someone can calculate the actions wuthout have ever trully understood the full question...
  One last note and I'll let it resumed in two words, "vortex Technoledge", is not simpleabout magnetism, I do believe, that back in the past, that ma accidentally discovered how to artificialy produce a horizontal disk by simulating a galaxy, using eletromagnetism atthe enter to expand dark energy on te area forcing it to forme this field of density,inevitable seting the device on motion, he simple called it vortex technology, he didn't understood the invisible density difference around the object, and the density of the oxygen, asis the crost of the planets, didn't revealed to him the true sppining of the vortex technoledge.... The EM Drives and the Vortex technoledge both are using the same source of energy and nobody seems to understand that, not as long objects are still considered to bend space using their "weight".... Different from today models that try to use neodimiun atatched to the outer ring, they try to produce infinite energy, but observing universe, the horizontal ring have no power at all, the power and levitation it provides come from the difference of temperature, being subjected to compresion from outside in, falling at the borders of what will form a invisible horizontal disk, an it will than start to sppin space fabric, add a outer ring, made of any mater to this reagion, as as the planets they will be capt floating there and also sippining, bound the outer ring with the source of the eletro magnetic field, a sphere in y scenario, inside the sphere split to inner layers that will simulate a outercore of a planet, split these two layers in the horizontal lollowing the horizontal disk outside, heatup the center of the sphere using lasers pointed at the same direction at the center, the expasion will than set the inerlayers in motion, from this point the outer ring will start to float, and by being atatched so will the sphere, slow down the up half of the inner sphere and the whole thing will be propeled up, do the same with the other half it will be propeled down... Simple because you will be changing the 360 eletromagnetic field around it that is causing the density difference on space fabric, the outer ring will keep rotating as long it is made of dense atomic structure structure, and forget about the weight.... The galaxyes are being set in motion, simple cause the field is not a perfect one, the compression also changes, propeling the whole horizontal disk and its planets within it at milles per secund across the outer space,... Votex technoledge and EM Drives should be joined in one, than humanity will achive levitation and free energy thechnoledge, call it galaxy enegine if you like, in the same punch, something thatI can only gasp when focused into figting my own subjection to be sure it is not it, so objective people can do the math...
« Last Edit: 22/06/2016 10:56:13 by Alex Siqueira »

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 21/06/2016 11:56:43 »

Now I'm no scientist or Physicist, I'm a simple Glassier,
 so, this very night, I re-wrote , my concept of universe, based entirely on observation,
 I'm open to criticism because I still being a septic man,
as long as science does not prove it to be a false claim...
 Planets bending space and space bending itself around them, may result in the same
 equation, but in this case the order of the factos does change the whole theory...

Let me tell you a story and I think it may help you.

I and you are going to go on a journey back in time, to a time where there was no science or questions of the Universe.
I and you are standing on a mountain top looking around at the surrounding's of land and space.

This is called the subjective mind experience, what you see is the mind experience and all you see is pictures in your brain.

Now I turn to you on our mountain top and ask you, ''this thing that allows us to see we shall call light, it is very different to that which  we will call dark.
What is light ? ''

Now I and you at that very moment have just created the first piece of science, we have just started objective thoughts. Science is about the objective thoughts and not the subjective mind experience.

Offline Alex Siqueira

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 22/06/2016 23:11:51 »
 I'll have to be subversive here or I don't know howto say, pick up the sun as example, stars are rounded because the same colision of mater with anti-atter is emanating enourmous amounts of heat, a "specific temperature", that is when dakr energy causes expansion, as if gets cold it gets neutral again, but the same expansion also results in a compression of wherever is in the interior, but read the theory and lets be objective  here..

Planets have no real weight! Not at the horizontal spiral disk, what is the horizontal spiral disk?
  t is formed by the enconter of two vortexes that the sun emanates from its poles, the eletromagnetic field there is able to heat up dark energy and force it to expand itself, eventually the votexes loose power and star to loose to outer space colder dark energy "being" compresed it starts to decay in something that resables a negative hyper parabole that inevitable find itself again at the edge ofthe horizontal disk, and anything inside the sphere will be pushed to the center, resulting in a disk, a plate, how mater get there?

Space fabric can't pass trough dense atomic structure, not easlly aso it pushes it among with its own compresion, inevitable gathering mater at the horizontal disk...
 Now Einsteins universe is flat and result a negative fluctuation due the planets weight! it is wrong!

Planets have no weight at all, the weight on a surface of planet is resulted by the difference of compression of out side, against the inner corre expansion, this event ends at the edge of the atmosphere, in the case of earth, the eletromagnetism goes beyond but using the vortexes, the poles to leak, how?

The "star" formes a field of density around the area, called sphere, where density gathers mater at the center, where they have no weight, the weight on a planet subject us to it, it is real tous, but planets are floating on the horizontal disk they do not know their own weight, at all!
 My universe concept have local universes called spheres, the galaxy itself is one, but here lets focused on  heliosphere, the heliosphere set the planets floating at the horizontal disk, once there since dark energy can't pass trough dense atomic structure, it flows around it, from 360 compressing from outside, us, "against the sun", at the same time whatyou call as solar winds, its the inner core expansion pushing us out, as it did with the ort cloud...

Sicne dark energy can't penetrate dense atomic structure it compresses it, shaping them into sphere like objects, we planets, stars, blackholes, we are interpreted as a "hole" on its fabric, not a depresion, we can't fall, we are literly a mass of expansion inside the 4d universefabric, it is space fabric that bends itself around us, on he horizontal disk, producing two fluctuations, the same as Eistein used to explain with the sheet, but there is two sheets compressing one agains the other, and this fluctuations happen without the planets never fall on the cheet....

Our moviment, orbits? granted by the pining of the horizontal disk on heliosphere, our gravity, is resultand of our simple presence, our magnetosphere is resultant of our inner expansion, and so does the sun...

Now the break news, the stars are not atracting us, they are actually saving us from being compresed over them, and so is doing the black holes and every single sphere like object out there, it is space guys, the expansion of space also compresses the interior, the inner expansion of the stars and planets with a activated magnetosphere is what prevent us from become one super massive all of mater...

Now hold one, if you want to know how by observation I get to the conclusion that theinner core of the planets is formed by super hot dark energy that was traped i there, due compression the space within the atoms is copressed to the center of every single planet and sun, even the black holes are a gigantic force of expansion, as much as you expand more comrpessed you will be, as more compresse more you expand...
 Planets can trnasfer heat trough their crost or anything they are made, a neutron star that colapsed over "its own expansion", its a inner corre without the crost, a expossed innercore that due specfic reactions now cannot cool down, it simple can't transfer heat to anything, cause as it expands, its mre compressed and so the heat will be traped there, conserved....

The inner cores expands the planets as the compression from outerspace is reduced, the expansion starts to win, and the stars and planets start to expand at the end oftheir lifes, untill the coold dark energy finally reaches their inned core and trigger super novas and novas that will expand their crost away at the same time they will compress the inner core in, resulting in a dead core star, "cooled" or a black hole if some how the core is able to keep heating up, forming a new layer by adding matter, or being a zombi star, its the same....

When tesla claim that the planet ring like a bell? he was refering to this very vibration, cased by the constant compression of the horizontal disk against the inner corre expansion, this makes the vibrations leak using the space within the atoms of the middle layers to leak out to the surface, this is not the expansion it self, it goes beyond untill the edge of the atmosphere causing friction, the vibration is reserved to the crost, I wonder if did he ever related one thing with the other.... I mean anyone living now adays that if someone atest like me, that in the case of the sun, that the sun is not atracting us, it is actually pushing us away from him using the inner core expansion, the heliosphere like you want to do with the probes and satelites, not the light or the heat of the sun but the expansion waves due heated dark energy, as it did to form the ort cloud, sun is the source of the ort cloud not go in to, but space compression will eventually aways win, the very expansion of the universe, expandsit and in the same event compresses the interior to, tell me will any "serious" famous scientis be able to hear me and believe that is objective and not subversion? For every single observation someone point about gravity, there will be Einstein common sense and another explanation, I atest once again the main stars are pushing the planets away to outside their spheres, and the gravity is space compression itself... Any of us, i interpreted as a hole on its fabric, and dark energy compression is constantly tring to seal us, compressing us, heating our dark energy trapped inside the iner core, to the point it starts to expand back...  Einstein was a way more preparated then I'm, but we do share one common carracteristic, I do sit and stay still wondering and review my tought based on observation for years, I may be wrong about the details but I know to be right about inner expansion... We do have weight on the planets, its real because there is compression, but planets are not subjected to their own mass, they are floating the horizontal disk and even if get out of the galaxy they wont fall because the galaxies themselves are existing inside another hyper horizontal disk...
« Last Edit: 22/06/2016 23:36:33 by Alex Siqueira »

Offline Alex Siqueira

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 25/06/2016 11:14:36 »
 I just using dark energy as a reference to wherever forms the fabric of space, and I do not relating dark energy as being the source of the gravity, it has no mass to, similar as a photon, but don't waste time tring to understand dark energy nature, we, humans can't yet, probably we never will, its presence is null even in the precense or mater or dark mater, but I atesting that dark energy can respond to different temperatures, becaming more thin when heated up and becoming more dense as it cools down, the compression I atribuing to dark energy have over dense material structure comes from two variables, firts, since it cannot interact nor respond to the mater presence its certanly that it cannot flow trought dense atomic structure, if the universe wasnt expanding at the edges, dark energy would do nothing, but there is some sort of colision happening, probably mater with anti-mater and both are not capable of interact with dark energy indeed, but the enourmous amounts of heat the colisions are producing generates heat enought to expand the dark energy on the area, expanding it over itself, resulting in a ever time more faster expansion, but is similar to a supernova mistake, the same reaction triggered at the other core expands the dark energy there ejecting the crost away from the outercore, but most people ignore that the same expansion that ejects the crost from inside out also compresses the outer core, thus the inercore from outside in with the same force, the presure over the other core there exponentially elevates the temperature inside the inercore to the necessary temperature to micro reborn the universe, or almost and if the outercore is by any menas able to keep heating up by adding mater forming a new layer or by being zombie star, it will eventually reach the temperature, and re-launch the expansion event, that whas hidded inside the crost during his whole active life, but this time without a crost around the exposed other core, something that should not happen, but as it starts to expand the very expansion will colapse itself over the outer space compresion, this is the factor that probably triggers the shirink efect, and when it happens, the event is finished, not the expansion goes far beyon the body that is emanating the heat, and the heat traped inside there will virtually not be able to be transfered to anything and will be conserved, cause as it expands it is compressed and as it is compressed more heat it generated and more t will expand... See? I'm not atributing any magical propertes to the dark energy, I just relating dark energy as space fabric, because it must have a null temperature, at the intergalatic space, and even outside the galaxies there will be another horizontal disk and far beyond can be many more, so we probably can't figure out the nature of dark energy cause we can't be sure what is its resting temperature, in a hypotetical guess its null temperature must be the opposit one that triggers its expansion, that triggers it maximum compression, for me it has no properties at all but it exists by any means inside this universe, and so it does, means that it has density... The gravity, "compression" it is causing is not from itself, its source is the universe expansion from insideout the dimmension that also in the same event compresses the interior, when I atest that dark energy can't interact with mater, means that it can't pass trough dense atomic structure, so it simple push it because its being subjected to compression, I never assume that dark energy "space fabric" cares about mater, it wnats to reproduce horizontal disks that's for sure, and it needs mater in order to produce the event, doesn't need to be a logical or matematical awnser, it's a necessity, this dimmension was formed froma singularity and is acceptable that every event that happen inside the dimenssion could only possible lead to the same thing that formed it, micro universes in lower scales, local micro universes called spheres... Dark energy, space fabric, give the name that suite you most, has no interaction with normal matter, but this very fact allowd, forces it to work around wherever it can't interract with, anything around mater can be considered as the planets enviroment, as oxygen can be considered as ours, heat up the oxygen or cool it down and we will be subjected to the enviroment and this without oxygen had changes or interacted with us, it was simple submited to different temperatures, and similar is the relation with fabric of space and planets.... The redshift of the colors is also more related with the dark energy expansion and compression against the galaxyes than the photons themselves, the photons traveling trough it is the thing that is submited to the enviroment.... And for first remember that I didn't used a big band of two particles colliding over nothing, I simulate a flood betwen two dimmension, made of dark energy, that colide and flood one another rough a rupture, like two circles transpassing one another, happens that inside one universe as mater and inside the other was anti-mater, cold be two universes atracting one he other like two galaxies atracting one another, black holes, stars, planets moons... That's why I don't try to explain dark energy, my intention is similar to Einstein's or tesla is just understand its general behavior to understand the universe, I can't possible know what it is, but the fact that I can't see it does not limitates my mind to its precense, outside the planets and most probably inside of them... So you ask me again, what is the true function of a planet by the universe perspective? I ask you back, wha't the function of an egg from the chicken's perspective? Does the egg need a enviroment submited to temperature around its core to fullfill its purpose? And to the same goal does the egg need a crust? And what will be born from the interior of a chicken's egg that fullfilled its requirements? Yeah, see that's my awnser, and also yours... . I don't expect to be correct, I'm a simple Glassier, this sharing is a act of faith, a bet on the possibilies that someone else with the right knowledge read it and "think" about it, or burn it, if at least one do it, my expectation is fullfiled too... Now if you want know how could possible a black hole made of expansion be interpreted as a micro big bang? Well the original rupture, was also submited ot be self contained by the cool dark energy around it, but it started over a new dimmension and one that was surronded by collidons of mater with anti-mater that heated up the surroundings areas around the rupture, it than also finded compression around it as the black holes but it also had a external source of heat arounded, the one of the colisions, the black holes do not expand as the universe did cause they are born inside an already expanded universe, I mean that black holes are also moving trought space, and space is too vast and is already cold, there is no source of external heat so the inner expansion is counterparted by external compression of the universe expansion, its can't grow big and expand itself over a already expanded universe, simple because the blackhole eneviroment is always changing as it sails trough space, if you want to use termo dinnamics to coold down the interior of a black hole expansion source, you simple need to "stop" the black hole, not the rotation, simple stop its movement, the expansion will be able to heat up the surounding areas and the heat traped inside of it will be dispersed in the same process untill it is dispersed and the object will rest becoming again a simple dead core, colled... As long the black hole is moving trought universe, the space around it wount be heated up and will keep exercing compression... As the universe keeps expanding the black hole will get bigger because there will be less compression from outside in, which can happen in a gasilion years, so one of both or you stop black hole one a reagion of space without momentum or you wait, in any other possible scenario the compression will be still happening and so will be the inner expansion of it... The same works to your sun and planet, stopp the sun and it will grow bigger and spread its inner expansion, its solar winds across the space, till it looses it and die, stop earth on space and it will heat up and explode the crost away probably becoming nothing but dust and rocks... Black holes are star/planets, with an ative sphere, but one that loose the crost and at the same time find means to keep the heat inside the inner core.... In the case of a planet or sun, anything that get near will be pushed against the surface pushed there by the outerspace compression, the sun will be pushing away but as closer you get more strong is the compression, you will than enter the shockwave friction zone at the edge of the atmosphere and burn, and if you're fast or big enought to stand you will "join" with the cros, but do not be simple minded you didn't end your intentions there, your objective was not the crost, you are being compressed by the dar energy compression trying to fill the expansion on the sun or earth inner core.... Now pic up my frame again, at the moment you will join the crost, remove the crost and preserve the earths or sun temperature on the outercore and with this magicaly keeps the temperature inside the inner core, and there you are, "black hole" you will not have a crost to join with and you will be directlly launched to the envent, you will be compresed over a invisible firewal of compression against expansion, you can't fall nor get out, you will be stretched and burn to the las molecular structure you cold possible be, like a potato inside a mixer on could say, and since particles are not subjected to interation with dark energy as mater was they will simple climb the flux on the vortexes being launched black there to the ort cloud, as the particles cool down they will join anothers and form new elements, all over and over again... Maybe part of the decomposed mater structure, culd possible be reabsorved by the dark energy, but they need to find a partile that desapear without reapear to know for sure... Could also be that dark energy is indeed like Tesla atested inactivated mater,is indeed very resonable in my model of the universe where the planets have no weigth, but this is only hypotesis, the main theory and concept is that black holes, thus inner cores of planets and stars with an activated sphere are expanding super hot dark energy at their inner cores, invoking the outer compression to the reagion, and the crost is there, a necessary one, but also nothing more than a meaning to an end, gravity doesn't need to be related with epansion in my universe, you can also have planets made of compressed mater, I'm restricting my tought only to the active planets... Not a hollow earth with civilizations, I'm budishist, but all this fairy tails are illusions and stories, but a transparent cristal like substance, call it, "activated dark energy" if you prefer, and it can expand due heat, and if you thing its non-sense the planets inner core be not made of a substance that is not solid like metals, all you need to do you look to a black hole again, pay attention to its power, and "NOW" think how it can possible be so black? Black as space is! How could ever possible gets in, and if its so, what other collor it could be, and what's the greatest power of a black hole? The event horizon, what formes the event horizon in my scenario? The eposed super rotation of the expansion against compression stretching dark energy on the area, now think, but a barrier around the black hole one that is dense enought to absorve the spining limitating it, absorving it, vibrating the object using the space within the atoms like a bell, producing eletromagnetism, a sphere, atmosphere and gravity, in a rudimentar scenario, I imaging here that your mind is forming the image of the planet Staturn with its rings... Yeah they are the same thing, with and without a crost, and also earth with the moon, every single activate planet form a sphere and a horizontal disk, because they are all black holes on the inner core, they all are a expanssion force against the compression, and we are in the middle, the black hole would kill us using the espagetification on the event horizon when climbing the vortexes, put a crost that do not let the event horizont become so powerfull and it will do nothing to no espagetification, but will indeed give us orbits, planets, moons... The same reason why planets can orbit a back hole instead of a planet, they are the same thing, the planets do not care if the black hole is black or if it still have a crost, they only need the same engine to orbit... Can you see now, a black hole pushing things away from it using heat expanding this away from it the same as our sun with the solar winds, but at the same time the general compression will always in and as closer you get to the object that is pushing, there, more strongest the compression will be, eventually trowing you against the firewall, or in the case of a planet, the crost....
 Now I ask you to look to a black hole again, can you see it now?
« Last Edit: 25/06/2016 11:16:38 by Alex Siqueira »

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 28/06/2016 10:38:56 »
I'll have to be subversive here or I don't know howto say, pick up the sun as example, stars are rounded because the same colision of mater with anti-atter is emanating enourmous amounts of heat, a "specific temperature", that is when dakr energy causes expansion, as if gets cold it gets neutral again, but the same expansion also results in a compression of wherever is in the interior, but read the theory and lets be objective  here..

Planets have no real weight! Not at the horizontal spiral disk, what is the horizontal spiral disk?
  t is formed by the enconter of two vortexes that the sun emanates from its poles, the eletromagnetic field there is able to heat up dark energy and force it to expand itself, eventually the votexes loose power and star to loose to outer space colder dark energy "being" compresed it starts to decay in something that resables a negative hyper parabole that inevitable find itself again at the edge ofthe horizontal disk, and anything inside the sphere will be pushed to the center, resulting in a disk, a plate, how mater get there?

Space fabric can't pass trough dense atomic structure, not easlly aso it pushes it among with its own compresion, inevitable gathering mater at the horizontal disk...
 Now Einsteins universe is flat and result a negative fluctuation due the planets weight! it is wrong!

Planets have no weight at all, the weight on a surface of planet is resulted by the difference of compression of out side, against the inner corre expansion, this event ends at the edge of the atmosphere, in the case of earth, the eletromagnetism goes beyond but using the vortexes, the poles to leak, how?

The "star" formes a field of density around the area, called sphere, where density gathers mater at the center, where they have no weight, the weight on a planet subject us to it, it is real tous, but planets are floating on the horizontal disk they do not know their own weight, at all!
 My universe concept have local universes called spheres, the galaxy itself is one, but here lets focused on  heliosphere, the heliosphere set the planets floating at the horizontal disk, once there since dark energy can't pass trough dense atomic structure, it flows around it, from 360 compressing from outside, us, "against the sun", at the same time whatyou call as solar winds, its the inner core expansion pushing us out, as it did with the ort cloud...

Sicne dark energy can't penetrate dense atomic structure it compresses it, shaping them into sphere like objects, we planets, stars, blackholes, we are interpreted as a "hole" on its fabric, not a depresion, we can't fall, we are literly a mass of expansion inside the 4d universefabric, it is space fabric that bends itself around us, on he horizontal disk, producing two fluctuations, the same as Eistein used to explain with the sheet, but there is two sheets compressing one agains the other, and this fluctuations happen without the planets never fall on the cheet....

Our moviment, orbits? granted by the pining of the horizontal disk on heliosphere, our gravity, is resultand of our simple presence, our magnetosphere is resultant of our inner expansion, and so does the sun...

Now the break news, the stars are not atracting us, they are actually saving us from being compresed over them, and so is doing the black holes and every single sphere like object out there, it is space guys, the expansion of space also compresses the interior, the inner expansion of the stars and planets with a activated magnetosphere is what prevent us from become one super massive all of mater...

Now hold one, if you want to know how by observation I get to the conclusion that theinner core of the planets is formed by super hot dark energy that was traped i there, due compression the space within the atoms is copressed to the center of every single planet and sun, even the black holes are a gigantic force of expansion, as much as you expand more comrpessed you will be, as more compresse more you expand...
 Planets can trnasfer heat trough their crost or anything they are made, a neutron star that colapsed over "its own expansion", its a inner corre without the crost, a expossed innercore that due specfic reactions now cannot cool down, it simple can't transfer heat to anything, cause as it expands, its mre compressed and so the heat will be traped there, conserved....

The inner cores expands the planets as the compression from outerspace is reduced, the expansion starts to win, and the stars and planets start to expand at the end oftheir lifes, untill the coold dark energy finally reaches their inned core and trigger super novas and novas that will expand their crost away at the same time they will compress the inner core in, resulting in a dead core star, "cooled" or a black hole if some how the core is able to keep heating up, forming a new layer by adding matter, or being a zombi star, its the same....

When tesla claim that the planet ring like a bell? he was refering to this very vibration, cased by the constant compression of the horizontal disk against the inner corre expansion, this makes the vibrations leak using the space within the atoms of the middle layers to leak out to the surface, this is not the expansion it self, it goes beyond untill the edge of the atmosphere causing friction, the vibration is reserved to the crost, I wonder if did he ever related one thing with the other.... I mean anyone living now adays that if someone atest like me, that in the case of the sun, that the sun is not atracting us, it is actually pushing us away from him using the inner core expansion, the heliosphere like you want to do with the probes and satelites, not the light or the heat of the sun but the expansion waves due heated dark energy, as it did to form the ort cloud, sun is the source of the ort cloud not go in to, but space compression will eventually aways win, the very expansion of the universe, expandsit and in the same event compresses the interior to, tell me will any "serious" famous scientis be able to hear me and believe that is objective and not subversion? For every single observation someone point about gravity, there will be Einstein common sense and another explanation, I atest once again the main stars are pushing the planets away to outside their spheres, and the gravity is space compression itself... Any of us, i interpreted as a hole on its fabric, and dark energy compression is constantly tring to seal us, compressing us, heating our dark energy trapped inside the iner core, to the point it starts to expand back...  Einstein was a way more preparated then I'm, but we do share one common carracteristic, I do sit and stay still wondering and review my tought based on observation for years, I may be wrong about the details but I know to be right about inner expansion... We do have weight on the planets, its real because there is compression, but planets are not subjected to their own mass, they are floating the horizontal disk and even if get out of the galaxy they wont fall because the galaxies themselves are existing inside another hyper horizontal disk...

Alex, I appreciate your effort in writing so much , but often in science a little explanation is far better than a huge explanation, there is few people who will even bother to read all this mainly because of your topic title and the mentioning of celestial beings.
Can you please summon up your idea in a few short paragraphs?

stars are rounded because the same colision of mater with anti-atter is emanating enourmous amounts of heat,

No Alex, stars are round because they have an equilibrium of contracting and expanding forces. More than likely this is an equality of likewise charges.

Offline Alex Siqueira

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 28/06/2016 11:02:12 »
Well my post is not directed to ones like me, doesn't need to be perfect, if someone else reads and start to think about it, they'll come back otherwise it's not significant...
 How someone can be short when your own brain  knowledge is entering in conflict with your new perspective, you need to implode the building at the same time you're building the new one, and trying to explain everyone why did you do that... I mean I simple trying to avoid the lucky or nothing better to do factors, being long or not, it reveals the time I'm spending on these thoughts... I don't intend to let any approach out of it...
   I expecting specific questions to be able to be short, since you're reading, if is to long you can ear it, assuming that you did, let's exchange some thoughts, a question...

"Why does an object, in this example an asteroid", "fall" on planet earth?"
From Einstein point of view the weight of the object make it fall towards the "crost"
You'll be able to answer using Einstein's GR concept, thus you'll be including the weight of the object...
 I'll answer the question from my point of view, the no weight concept..
"why is a dense atomic structure object being "pushed" towards the inner core?
 Obs.: In my observation the poor steroid did nothing from its shape to its momentum it was all space fabric, the asteroid itself was only dense and it was there being caring by the flux of space fabric that is trying to seal the "hole" represent on its fabric, in this example the ole is planet Earth, its very presence, the asteroid stopped on the crost simple cause it could not pass trough it, but the force that was pushing it does not give attention to the crost, it doesn't need to know that there was a crost on the way, it was simple following its mechanics, compelling to it, the asteroid and the crost where simple there, their presence causing indeed a reaction, but the action didn't came from them at all...

Now I'm explaining cause I don't want to trap you just to sound more logical, now you know the nature of the question, I'll ask you, with my mind opened to any possibilities...
"Why does an object, in this example an asteroid", "fall" on planet earth?"
« Last Edit: 28/06/2016 16:10:04 by Alex Siqueira »

Offline Alex Siqueira

• View Profile
Re: "Theory of celestial bodies inner core expansion"
« Reply #8 on: 28/06/2016 16:41:20 »
stars are rounded because the same colision of mater with anti-atter is emanating enourmous amounts of heat,

No Alex, stars are round because they have an equilibrium of contracting and expanding forces. More than likely this is an equality of likewise charges.

Yes and no, you are right from the mater perspective, but mater is subjected to the space fabric, subjected to the horizontal disks compression and its spheres, ending, for now, at the great attractor, for now...
  It's indeed and inevitable that stars are rounded because of an equilibrium of contracting and expanding, but not provident from the atoms, its provident from the space within the atoms, due pressure, as the heat is increased the expansion increases, mater is just the catalisor for unleash temperatures, so the space fabric can work, dark energy...
  Dark energy cannot interact with normal mater, by this and for this alone, it is able to compress, twist, expand, basically do anything it wants without ever have interacted with normal mater, as it gets cold it compresses increasing it's density, thus its compression against anything it can't interact with that would be on existing within it, as bigger the object, more dense atomic structure it posses, thus kmore area, resulting in more region for compression, in the dark energy perspective a big planet is a more big hole, a spherical hole that as big it gets more expansion exercises against the compressed area, inevitable receiving more compression.... And all this process occurring from 360, inside the density of a sphere that is being compressed by the two plates that from the horizontal disk, it will inevitable result in almost spherical like objects...

So once again you're right, but only half, the common explanation you provide is easily to prove cause we, humans, can see and measure this happening, but our eyes fail to see the emptiness out there is not real, it does have density and can be expanded and compressed by heat and cold, by different temperatures...

"stars are round because they have an equilibrium of contracting and expanding forces. More than likely this is an equality of likewise charges. " No one cans ay you're wrong, but this force, the very eletromagnetism of the universe, stars or atoms, the catalyst can be and are the particles, but the energy they produce, do not compare from them, they simple provide space fabric the temperatures it needs to change its density... The charges belong to the particle, but not the bound, everything is always being compressed, except for the particles alone, always exchanging, generating, always exited, but the atom as long you don't scrug up things like a black hole does, it will remain there...

The compression of a planet, will also be almost always proportional to the compression against expansion, this only changes when the magnetosphere is activated... The inner core is the only place where space fabric, dark energy, can be splited form the atoms without be dispersed or transfer heat to anything, the outer core won't let it expand to much, and the equilibrium you mentioned is also the reason why it can't normally expand out, the compression comes from everywhere , it can only remain at the center of the planet, spinning and expanding, but since the heat is preserved by the outer core, and the outer space is being heated up by the sun, the expansion will always be winning the compression, making the planet grow bigger, till the external source of heat ends... The sun is subjected to the same process to, is a partner and is inevitable, the black holes too, as soon they expand enough the rotation is reduced and they are able to transfer heat fast enough, proportional to their inner cores, and than they will die to...

Stars are rounded because of general and constant space compression, the expansion only happens when the inner core is activated, that's why planets form so much faster than they where expecting, there is almost no expansion, except the one of the atoms, until they get bigger enough, and this big enough is dependent on the material that form the planets, there is no predictable model for size of a planet or star... 

The Naked Scientists Forum

Re: "Theory of celestial bodies inner core expansion"
« Reply #8 on: 28/06/2016 16:41:20 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums