The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Gravity as a magnetic function  (Read 318 times)

Offline John Faust

• First timers
    • View Profile
Gravity as a magnetic function
« on: 19/06/2016 16:15:58 »
I have written an extensive paper on gravity, it's cause and finally how to manipulate it with an anti-gravity device for propellant-less propulsion. The paper requires some aptitude in math to follow and a fundamental understanding of physics as it relates to electromagnetism. I can't post external links on the forum to the paper, but anyone who is interested in the paper and the anti-gravity device is welcome to email me and I can shoot you the link to my paper.

Offline timey

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Gravity as a magnetic function
« Reply #1 on: 19/06/2016 17:06:31 »
I have written an extensive paper on gravity, it's cause and finally how to manipulate it with an anti-gravity device for propellant-less propulsion. The paper requires some aptitude in math to follow and a fundamental understanding of physics as it relates to electromagnetism. I can't post external links on the forum to the paper, but anyone who is interested in the paper and the anti-gravity device is welcome to email me and I can shoot you the link to my paper.

Hi John - I really enjoyed your workings out on gravity!  I am yet to download the PDF to understand your anti-gravity propulsion, but look forward to reading on when I do. 

I'm posting your link to the thread for you... Welcome to the forum!

Edit: updated link:
https://graviticpropulsion.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/gravity-as-a-magnetic-function1.pdf
« Last Edit: 19/06/2016 21:58:24 by timey »

Offline John Faust

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 19/06/2016 20:36:22 »
Thank you Timey for the reply. That is an old version of my paper which was published on Academia.edu a while back. I have the updated version including the anti-gravity device at a new link.

Offline timey

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3 on: 19/06/2016 20:49:13 »
Ah...ok, sorry.  Send me the updated link in a private message and I'll correct my post with the newer link.

Edit: Updated link -

https://graviticpropulsion.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/gravity-as-a-magnetic-function1.pdf
« Last Edit: 19/06/2016 21:59:21 by timey »

Offline timey

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4 on: 20/06/2016 03:26:45 »
Well - I've read your updated link.  Again, I'm really liking your gravity workings from that perspective.  That you are attributing acceleration of gravity to magnetic moments of the electron.  I have a theory of time that places the phenomenon of time as energy related, and the acceleration of gravity as 'inverted time dilation' related.  As the magnetic moment of an electron is energy related, perhaps you can see my interest.

The gravity propulsion is an interesting read.  I'm not that tech on engineering, but I'll be interested to hear what the pro's have to say.

Offline John Faust

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 29/06/2016 19:54:56 »
Hey Timey do you have a link to your theory. I would be interested in reading more on your thoughts.

Offline timey

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #6 on: 29/06/2016 20:29:00 »
Hi John - My website, if it is even still available is well and truly out of date - but what I do have is a synopsis of the theory that I will send to you in a private message...

...and, I've been more recently 'trying' at least, to get a bit of maths for the theory together, in particular towards the latter pages on this thread here:

http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=66831.0

Offline Colin2B

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 05/07/2016 00:22:03 »
.......I have the updated version including the anti-gravity device at a new link.
John

I've split your posts out of the other topic as I think you have got lost in there.

Some questions/comments from the first part:

I think your equating N/Am with an acceleration is a weak start to your paper and likely to be the focus of any comments, better to bring it in later. You say the field must be an acceleration field, but a constant force will produce a constant acceleration, so it would be better to consider this as a force field. This would match better with the Tesla which has Newtons scaled by the Ampere meter. Teslas will not equal or represent an acceleration as the formulas cannot be resolved into m/s2, but you could introduce the N/Am after you have finished the example calculations and bring it in as a comparative/similarity.

In trying to calculate the value of g at the earth's surface I feel you have set yourself a difficult task. Although gravity is often described as a point source, in reality at the surface of the earth it is the sum of all the gravity vectors from the distributed mass of the earth, this is not a straightforward calculation and requires integration of all the sources. In particular not all the particles will give a downward component so a straight summation shouldn't give correct answer. Why not start with 2 lead balls and calculate the attraction between them. That way you will know the exact number of particles in the 2 balls and if the separation is significantly greater than the diameter of the balls you should be able to consider them as point sources.

I haven't had time to go through the rest of the maths yet, but will try to find time.

The following users thanked this post: timey

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 05/07/2016 22:47:01 »

It would be nice if gravity belonged to the electromagnetic fields. then an inverted field would be possible. In truth the gravitational constant G has the same units as the magnetic constant Uo. they are similar fields and behave much the same way. However gravity is a photonic field and the photonic fields are relatively weak and cannot be modified by the electromagnetic fields. So the anti-gravity machine is nice sci-fi but it has no engineering feasibility.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #8 on: 05/07/2016 22:47:01 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums