The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: What exactly gravity is?  (Read 3056 times)

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Re: What exactly gravity is?
« Reply #25 on: 10/09/2016 18:05:36 »
                                       What exactly gravity is

Friends, herewith i am placing a revised theory on gravity, taking into consideration ideas of newton and einstein as well.  Feel free to post your opinion.

In Newton's description of gravity, the gravitational force is caused by matter.  In Einstein's theory and related theories of gravitation, curvature at every point in space time is also caused by whatever matter is present. Here, too, mass is a key property in determining the gravitational influence of matter. But in a relativistic theory of gravity, mass cannot be the only source of gravity. Relativity links mass with energy, and energy with momentum.

In special relativity, energy is closely connected to momentum.  if energy is a source of gravity, momentum must be a source as well.  Taken together, in general relativity it is mass, energy, momentum, pressure and tension that serve as sources of gravity, they are how matter tells space time how to curve. In the theory's mathematical formulation, all these quantities are but aspects of a more general physical quantity called the energy–momentum tensor.

Newton's main focus is on matter only.  Newton's law of universal gravitation states that a particle attracts every other particle in the universe using a force that is directly proportional to the product of their masses but also inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.

Where as Einstien has taken mass and energy as key points in his study on gravity. He has also taken energy for momentum in his special relativity.  He has taken energy and momentum as one of the four dimentional aspects.

In my view matter and energy are two different things which cannot be combined while calculating gravity and it is energy alone plays key role in gravity.  There is huge amount of energy on this earth, which i had already termed it as "energy base".  Suppose if anybody says that there is no energy base on this earth than what is bearing the weight of the hydrosphere.  It is true that mass of the hydrosphere carrys weight and if there is no obstruction than it will come down to earth. 

How this energy is created:
It is true that Sun is the important source of energy.  However, see our universe which is spread to far away places and there is energy throught the universe. If there is no energy than there is no scope for planets also.  In space, planets cannot exist.  Suppose, if the energy for any reason dwindles and area comes down than planets existing at the end of the universe, gains weight, looses control and start traveling with maximum speed. 

Well, how this huge amount of energy is created.  At present most of our calculations are on the basis of existing things only.  We are forgetting one key point that without "Big bang" there is no scope for formation of any Universe including ours.  After Big bang, devastating fire started on all the planets, including sun, and energy packed within masses started coming out. This energy started spreading to far away places.  Slowly planets started cooling and climate developed against them.  At present Sun is not a burning firewood, but burning coal only.  Other planets are still burning and are in the stage of  burning coal covered by ash.

Huge amount of energy present throught the universe is not created within short time but over a period of time.  This is the "Energy base". 

First of all let me tell you one simple incident which happened in my early days which helped me to recognise this energy base. This incident happened when i was 13 or 14 years age.  Ours is a tiles house and total area, bed room, dining, cooking everything in that only.  In severe winter, i.e., may be in the month of January, that day night i could not get sleep, seeing at my suffering father called on me to come near to him and he was sleeping near to the kitchen.  When i went there, it was surprise to note that it was hot, and wet.  When asked father replied, firewood is still burning.  But i could not find any firewood burning, removed ashes and found coal in red colour.  Cooking was stopped in the evening itself, however this small amount of fire, that too deep inside ashes was able to save so much area.  In fact i did not slept that night and started measuring area. This can be compared to all our planets as well, including sun.  Ones, our planets are also firewood only, after shedding lot of energy into open area, they have cooled now.  Energy released by planets turned out as "Energy Base" and is playing key role.

Energy movement:
There is strong energy base against sun.  When fresh energy is released due to burning it adds to the existing base.  It creates pressure on the existing rays and a momentum is gained.  If the addition is small/weak than it stops further movement and in case if the addition continues than it will move to farther and farther places. Some of these rays, if pressure/force continues than it will cross our universe and reaches other universes in the space.

Energy base on the Earth:
Our earth is also ones a ball of fire only and it shed lot of heat and energy into space.  However our earth is blessed with more hydrosphere than other planets and it started cooling at a faster rate when compared to other planets. Strong Hydrosphere helped in the development of climate on earth.  Strong hydrosphere never allowed free movement of energy into open area.  This led to formation of local "Energy base" on earth.  This energy base remained permanently on earth.  It is true that earth is still burning and is releasing lot of energy into this energy base.  Energy rays coming from sun are also bringing energy and it is addition to our base. Some of the strong energy rays taking movement from earth are taking away energy from this base.

Suppose if there is no energy base on earth than hydrosphere comes down to earth.  Strong energy rays coming from sun hits earth directly.  In case if there is no climate, strong energy rays coming from sun penetrates deeply and creates pressure/force on earth.  As there is no climate, on the other side it gains weight and a momentum is gained and start moving away from our universe.

About Gravity:
Development/creation of climate itself paves way for Gravity.  It led to formation of strong Energy Base.  This Energy base is nothing but presence of energy rays.  These rays carry energy from one place to other place.  It is true that energy is of object oriented and start concentrating against earth.  For this energy even minute cells are also its objects only. 

These rays not only concentrates against objects but also penetrates deeply.  Suppose, let us think that if we are in inertial position, millions and millions of our body cells are all objects of energy rays.  Generally our body temperature will be lower than outside pressure and therefore it leads to more concentration.

Energy rays coming from sun initially faces hydrosphere, weakens and comes out into earth atmosphere.  These weak rays start gaining with the help of energy existing on this earth.  Earth is an important and huge object for these energy rays. Concentration of energy is boosted on earth and it turns out as light.  In fact light is nothing but charging of energy rays. 

In my view gravity is nothing but pressure/force applied on objects/things.  We are all living within the Energy base and for this base, earth is huge object. There is complete concentration against each and every minute cell of earth.  It is penetrating upto deep area of earth.  So earth is completely within the grip of this Energy.  Human beings living within  this base, are also its objects only.  Energy rays pools/concentrates against human beings from all sides.  Since there is continuous flow of energy towards earth, long energy rays concentrating against human beings creates pressure and pushes from upside towards earth.  This force/pressure is gravity.  It is very difficult to escape from these rays.  Since these rays are object oriented, if we remove air, along with objects than only we can escape from these rays. 

It is true that earth is still burning deep inside and releasing lot of energy into open area.  Since earth is already
cooled from sides, most of the energy released is at the centre only.  As there is continuous flow of energy, long energy rays are developed and these rays are creating upward motion on things.

Rotation and Revolution:
Due to energy pressure from all sides, earth already lost most of its weight.  Now it is in energy grip.  Let us presume that in inertial condition, long range energy rays coming from sun with the help of existing energy on earth is holding almost upto 50% of earth in its control at any point of time.  It is simply like a basket ball player, to have control he must keep his hand upto 50% of the ball, or otherwise ball may not be in his control.  Suppose if his control over ball is less than 25 to 30 percent than ball moves in opposite direction.  In case if he takes the ball with the help of both the hands than the ball is fully in his control. 

Earth is simply like a soft in electrical motor.  To move motor there must be movement of electrons.  It appears that energy rays coming from sun are not hitting directly, there is bent or curvature of these rays and are hitting in a curved manner and there fore it is causing rotation of earth.  Einstien rightly presumed this and incorporated it in his General relativity theory.  He thought that gravity is due to pressure/force created by energy in a curvated manner.  Well, when it is about revolution, it is also in the control of sun energy only.  Suppose in inertial condition, earth is simply in static condition without any movement.  Suppose when it rotates, its fresh area comes into the control of the fresh energy rays.  So, movement of revolution starts against the energy rays.  In case for any reason, if these energy rays, which are holding earth, dwindles than earth comes near to sun. Moon is not having strong climate.  It is under partial control of sun.  Suppose if it is having strong climate means it would have turned out into a independant planet.  Strong energy rays moving from earth are hitting moon directly.  In a static condition these rays decides distance of the moon from earth.  Since earth is rotating, energy rays moving from earth, are not parallel and bents in a sloped manner and creates pressure at a different place.  It is causing movement of energy and thus rotation of moon on its axis.  This rotation against  the energy rays of earth, makes it to rotate against earth.

Finally:
Newton's universal law of gravitation is a different subject.  It mainly deals with attraction in between two objects. Every point mass attracts every single other point mass by a force pointing along the line intersecting both points. The force is proportional to the product of the two masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.  So here distance plays a key role.  Newton might have thought that Earth is a huge object and therefore it is attracting moon keeping aside distance.  In my view this is not correct.  But this theory rightly explains attraction of particles.  This is root cause for the existence of hydrosphere, energy moving in the form of rays, existence of mines, for that very existence of this universe itself.  But gravity is a different one, it is due to the movement of energy/force applied on objects.

Einstein came out from this fundamental thinking and proposed that energy force/pressure is causing gravity.  However he could not recognise huge amount of energy force present on this earth. So he has taken energy force as one of four dimensions.

If we say that there is no energy base than who is bearing the weight of hydrosphere.  It is true that water carrys weight and it is not staying at that height without any support.  Energy is also key player in Fire, explosions, light and the process which we will discuss separately.

Yours
psreddy

My apologies , but to me you have not explained anything in this post, you have not explained what mass is and you use energy in a generalised use without description. It is easy to get carried away with speculation, it is easy to say things like Gravity is a combination of energy and matter and use such words as force, but without the inner details it is meaningless.
The ''mechanism'' of gravity can not just be explained by using just such generalised terms as energy, mass has process.

Offline JoeBrown

• Does everything simple always gotta be so complex?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 10/09/2016 20:35:53 »
What is gravity...  The question still stands as unanswered.

Yeah Newton was the first to give it a name and value.

Einstein took a completely different approach and described some things more accurately, but still neither had said what it is.

We see there's a correlation between mass size, locality and attraction.

But we have yet to identify the underlying "cause" of the force.  Tho the LHC has put forth what appears evidence of the bozon, Higgs proposed. 

Electricity & Magnetism seem to share identical attraction properties of Gravity, on a much more powerful scale.   We don't know why E. is stronger than M, nor why E & M are far greater than G.

These are questions we would like answered.  Hopefully someone will come along and point out why.  If god created the universe, it seems god's not telling how.  Or if it randomly happens to be so....  We're just gonna have to figure it out.  Who knows, maybe some kind aliens will come along and enlighten us.

The following users thanked this post: Alex Siqueira

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 11/09/2016 10:58:46 »
What is gravity...  The question still stands as unanswered.

Well Mr Brown, I believe science already has the answer in their ''vault'' of vast information, I just think that the information as just not been processed/interpreted correctly.

The answers is within why a Quark is attracted to a Quark, a Quark has mass and must have charge like the three Quarks that make up the Proton has mass and charge.

Two quarks are not attracted to each other by magic, in my opinion they are some sort of mono polarity ''magnet'' that in someway defies laws that opposites attract and likewise repel and equally attract. I neither think the electron is attracted to the Proton, I think the electron ''shell'' is actually an admitted field from the Proton that is absorbing hf , storing hf and emitting hf.
Entropy being a capacitance of hf /charge.   hf+hf=q maybe. (things stay at room temperature)

Then when I consider distance  between bodies, I consider this is simply likewise charges repel, the quarks still attract that gives an equilibrium, because the entropy of a body will remain in equilibrium entropy by its ''exchange'' rate of hf .

added- if we look at the atom +/-   and a second atom +/-  , both atom (A) and atom (B) have likewise charge and would repel each other.

+<>+

-<>-

<>=direction of force.

F=ma

Gravity is seemingly the lack of charge/hf, when things lose hf they contract,

added- an electromagnetic field such as the earths field stops some hf from getting in, so likewise it must also stop some hf escaping.

added- Imagine the creation of a single particle that is without charge and has the ability to attract to itself.

At the instant of creation, the particle instantly gains charge and also the ability to repel. However the repel is slightly weaker in magnitude than the attraction of itself.

Three particle join, they become denser and therefore have denser attractiveness, but the charge of the three as a whole is enough to form a repelling field to stop the atoms merging into one.

« Last Edit: 11/09/2016 11:24:05 by Thebox »

Offline pasala

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 11/09/2016 12:47:08 »
Well, it is not requesting your help, but expressing happiness over sharing of mine ideas with the world. At the early
school days, I am not a bright student,  but i use to counter the lessons.  For example, when the teacher start explaining electromagnetism, i use to rewrite them, saying if the electricity start developing into magnetic waves than how and where the electricity is flowing.  Later these type of ideas and some of the incidents that have happened in the early days, paved the way for writing these theories. 

Let us see the principle, E=MC2:

where E is the energy of a physical system, m is the mass of the system, and c is the speed of light in a vacuum. In words, energy equals mass multiplied by the speed of light squared. Because the speed of light is a very large number in everyday units, the formula implies that any small amount of matter contains a very large amount of energy.

01  Where this energy is stored.
02  If it is in the small atoms, than how it is stable.
03  It is also true that as long as the energy is remained within the atoms, it is not multiplied.
04  It is only after coming out from the atom that it is multiplying.

Here we have to remember one key point that as long as the energy remains within atom, it is not multiplied and it is only when ignited and after coming out into open area that it is multiplying.  So, there is no mass and energy relationship.

01  It is multiplying only after coming out from the mass.
02  Here, It is the energy in the open area that plays key role.
03  So, it is energy to energy relationship only.
04  So, we can take this formulae E = EC2.
05  This is the reasons why explosions vary from place to place.

SPEED OF LIGHT:
Light is nothing but charging of ray only.  At present we are of the opinion, if we switch on battery cell it gives light.
Actually, no fresh energy ray is created each time.   Few electrons released by battery cell is not having any capacity to create any fresh energy rays.  It against depends upon the energy in the open area and that is why it varies from place to place.  If the battery cell releases more electrons, the pressure/force on the existing energy ray increases and thus speed.  Suppose if the battery cell is weak, electrons released by it is also few only.  These weak electrons pushes energy ray slowly and thus light. This is the reason, why we get more sun light at the centre of the earth, where there is huge concentration of existing energy.   As we move towards north and south poles, where earth is not releasing so much energy and thus concentration of energy on the earth and there fore light is developed slowly.  Here light is so weak that if the support from sun is lost for any reason, light goes sharply.

Yes, as you said, lack of maths and formula have badly affected my theories. Actually all the theories written by newton or Einstein, have its base, taking previous ideas/theories and they have extended formula, maths.  But my theories are not having previous base/extension. I had started with huge amount of energy present on the earth and in the universe for which i can give logical/reasoning explanation only and  i cannot give any maths.  Hereby i request the scientific world, not to rely on the mathematical presentation alone for any judgement, but to give importance to new ideas and logical explanation.

We will discuss your point later.

Yours
Psreddy

Offline Alex Siqueira

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 11/09/2016 13:56:50 »
 Space has energy, not only other space as on the universe vaccum itself, but as for the space within the atoms, seems to be a coexistence between mass/energy, but only when mass is existing within a field of energy, the existence of atomic structure that has charges, positive, negative and neutral, the continuous strugle of balance between the atoms, existes the field within it exists...
  Could be that energy is released from space when in the presence of mass, hudge amounts of mass, increae the strugle, exponentialy increasing the energy that is been produced, on and from space...
  Mass been than, not related directly with energy, but mass as being provinient from acceleration, not of the body, but from space around and inside of it...

I understand than that on E=EC2, when we consider that as for example, Earth is orbiting the sun due its mass, is that space is what is indeed accelerating, and that the mass of both, Earth and Sun, its simple there cause it must be, a simple catalistor...
 An quick assumpition on E=EC2, the sun and the Earth are cinstantly trying to join one with the other, their energy, but the individual effect one body has individual with the space on surrownding areas is preventing this from happening?
  The solar system not being an designed engine for ever kast existence, but provinient from a constant struggle of energy trying to join one with the other. Don't get me wrong not as if the planets would simple magicaly move without space between them, but as if the precense of the sun's enegy, when interaction with space fabric, forces it to accelerate forming a horizontal plate that is preventing the "static" masses to join by sharing it's own acceleration with the masses due friction?

For me, iour ideas sound clear, a dense atomic structure material, has less space within the atoms, and as denselesss the material gets, more energy it has, not on its own molecular structure, because the energy is on the field where the mass is existing, if you split the molecular bound of a piece of a substance to it's limits, one would cross the whole states of matter and end up with pure energy...
  So mass does have energy, "capability to have energy", cause considering a scenario where the energy belongs to the field not the the atoms, it would need atomic structure to be able to release in the fierst place, otherwise all there is would be vaccum and matter, the interaction between both forces the "atomic structure of the masses" to "release energy from the field", by interaction of charges and temperature...

Something like that?

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 11/09/2016 15:23:56 »
Well, it is not requesting your help, but expressing happiness over sharing of mine ideas with the world. At the early
school days, I am not a bright student,  but i use to counter the lessons.  For example, when the teacher start explaining electromagnetism, i use to rewrite them, saying if the electricity start developing into magnetic waves than how and where the electricity is flowing.  Later these type of ideas and some of the incidents that have happened in the early days, paved the way for writing these theories. 

Let us see the principle, E=MC2:

where E is the energy of a physical system, m is the mass of the system, and c is the speed of light in a vacuum. In words, energy equals mass multiplied by the speed of light squared. Because the speed of light is a very large number in everyday units, the formula implies that any small amount of matter contains a very large amount of energy.

01  Where this energy is stored.
02  If it is in the small atoms, than how it is stable.
03  It is also true that as long as the energy is remained within the atoms, it is not multiplied.
04  It is only after coming out from the atom that it is multiplying.

Here we have to remember one key point that as long as the energy remains within atom, it is not multiplied and it is only when ignited and after coming out into open area that it is multiplying.  So, there is no mass and energy relationship.

01  It is multiplying only after coming out from the mass.
03  So, it is energy to energy relationship only.
04  So, we can take this formulae E = EC2.
05  This is the reasons why explosions vary from place to place.

SPEED OF LIGHT:
Light is nothing but charging of ray only.  At present we are of the opinion, if we switch on battery cell it gives light.
Actually, no fresh energy ray is created each time.   Few electrons released by battery cell is not having any capacity to create any fresh energy rays.  It against depends upon the energy in the open area and that is why it varies from place to place.  If the battery cell releases more electrons, the pressure/force on the existing energy ray increases and thus speed.  Suppose if the battery cell is weak, electrons released by it is also few only.  These weak electrons pushes energy ray slowly and thus light. This is the reason, why we get more sun light at the centre of the earth, where there is huge concentration of existing energy.   As we move towards north and south poles, where earth is not releasing so much energy and thus concentration of energy on the earth and there fore light is developed slowly.  Here light is so weak that if the support from sun is lost for any reason, light goes sharply.

Yes, as you said, lack of maths and formula have badly affected my theories. Actually all the theories written by newton or Einstein, have its base, taking previous ideas/theories and they have extended formula, maths.  But my theories are not having previous base/extension. I had started with huge amount of energy present on the earth and in the universe for which i can give logical/reasoning explanation only and  i cannot give any maths.  Hereby i request the scientific world, not to rely on the mathematical presentation alone for any judgement, but to give importance to new ideas and logical explanation.

We will discuss your point later.

Yours
Psreddy

I am not a scientist and this is only an opinion , but a valid opinion, energy has nothing to do with c but rather the opposite and the slowing down of c to form compression and the process of energy.

E=c compression not c squared blah blah.

The following users thanked this post: pasala

Offline pasala

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 13/09/2016 07:58:23 »
Mr. Thebox,

Well, Newton's law of universal gravitation states that a particle attracts every other particle in the universe using a force that is directly proportional to the product of their masses but also inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them. Well, keeping this in mind Newton thought that the Earth is a huge mass and therefore it is attracting each and everything towards it and he named this attraction as 'gravity'. 

Whereas Einstien thought that the attraction in between two masses is least one and therefore he has taken mass and energy as responsible for gravity. Einstein was so genius that he carried out number of tests and came to a conclusion that it is the acceleration in energy which is causing gravity.  However he could not found the source of energy. In fact to cause/create acceleration, addition of fresh energy is must.   So, naturally he  thought that the invisible rays released by neutron stars are responsible for gravity. In his general relativity,  he has taken us to a different world and mesmarized the scientific world.

In General relativity, removing energy is removing mass, and for an observer in the center of mass frame, the formula m = E/c2 indicates how much mass is lost when energy is removed. In a nuclear reaction, the mass of the atoms that come out is less than the mass of the atoms that go in, and the difference in mass shows up as heat and light with the same relativistic mass as the difference. In this case, the E in the formula is the energy released and removed, and the mass m is how much the mass decreases. In the same way, when any sort of energy is added to an isolated system, the increase in the mass is equal to the added energy divided by c2.

There are two distinct cases of mass, the gravitational mass and the inertial mass. The gravitational mass is the quantity that determines the strength of the gravitational field generated by an object, as well as the gravitational force acting on the object when it is immersed in a gravitational field produced by other bodies. The inertial mass, on the other hand, quantifies how much an object accelerates if a given force is applied to it. The mass–energy equivalence in special relativity refers to the inertial mass. However, already in the context of Newton gravity, the Weak Equivalence Principle is postulated: the gravitational and the inertial mass of every object are the same. Thus, the mass–energy equivalence, combined with the Weak Equivalence Principle, results in the prediction that all forms of energy contribute to the gravitational field generated by an object. This observation is one of the pillars of the general theory of relativity.

Existence of Energy:
It is true that when an atom is split energy is freed and comes out freely.  Light particles of atom start moving out into the open area.  It is true that similar mass attracts each other and therefore these particles joins together and with the help of others turns out into a full pledged atom once again.  Here in this process certain amount of energy is gets packed within the atom and in my view this small quantity of energy may be termed as "quantum energy".  When energy is freed into open area, open area is not empty and there is huge amount of energy and the freed electrons joins the existing rays and a movementum is created.

Here most of our research/concentration is on the amount of energy emitted by an atom only.

Grouping/concentration:
Energy is having one of the important quality of grouping/concentration.  Suppose if you light a match stick, energy freed from the mass start concentrating around the match stick, this in turn leads to further addition of heat and light.  This is the base for fire.  Suppose if the energy is not having this quality of grouping/concentration, then what ever energy that is freed moves out freely and there is no fire or explosion.  In the example, referred by me previously, firewood was used for cooking in the evening, however energy released through burning of wood, with the help of existing energy in the open area developed energy base and this energy base with the help of small energy coming from charcoal, survived for longer period. 

When two huge masses, faced each other, devastating fire started against all the small pieces, also known as planets.  Energy freed, due to burning started spreading to wide area.  When the fire stopped, spreading to further area is also stopped.  In my view, even sun is not burning, it is in the stage of burning charcoal only and small amount of energy released by it is supporting existing Energy base.

Similar thing is happening on the earth also.  But due to strong hydrosphere, this energy base is further strengthened.  This energy, due to the pressure/force of hydrosphere, in turn accelerating on objects and this is "Gravity". 

In my view, attraction in between two masses, may be known as "Gravity" and this force/pressure of energy is a different one.

Yours
Psreddy   

Offline pasala

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 24/09/2016 15:19:16 »
Friends, Let us share what exactly Dark energy is...

The dark energy is that it is simply the "cost of having space" that is, a volume of space has some intrinsic, fundamental energy.  Since energy and mass are related by E = mc2, Einstein's theory of general relativity predicts that this energy will have a gravitational effect. It is presumed that dark energy would need to have a strong negative pressure like radiation pressure in a metamaterial to explain the observed acceleration of the expansion of the universe. According to general relativity, the pressure within a substance contributes to its gravitational attraction for other things just as its mass density does. This happens because the physical quantity that causes matter to generate gravitational effects is the stress–energy tensor, which contains both the energy (or matter) density of a substance and its pressure and viscosity.

Well, it is predicted that dark energy is causing expansion of universe and it is giving strong negative pressure. It is sometimes called a vacuum energy because it is the energy density of empty vacuum. In fact, most theories of particle physics predict vacuum fluctuations that would give the vacuum this sort of energy.

Dark energy is the strong negative pressure and it is presumed to be causing the expansion of universe.  It is true that if we create vacuum, it exerts lot of stress/force.  But how it is gaining stress/force is to be studied carefully.  In the example previously discussed by us: Take water in a bucket, and close it by an empty bucket and now create vacuum.  As you create vacuum, water start raising and in this way we are presuming that vacuum is accelerating the expansion of universe.

But, how far and to what extent it correct. 
01  When you create vacuum, energy, which is of object oriented moves out along with masses. 
02  It is true that there is huge amount of energy is present on this earth and it is exerting lot of   
     pressure/force on all  objects.  For this energy, water is also one of the objects only.
03  When energy moves out, pressure/force on water is lost and it start raising.
04  HERE KEY AND BASIC POINT IS:
    a) Vacuum is gaining force/pressure is due to the outside energy pressure only.
    b) Suppose if we create vacuum in space, where there is no pressure/force of energy, its effect is little or
        nothing.
    c) Vacuum is the difference of high pressure area to low pressure area. 
    d) Actually vacuum carry's no pressure/force at all.

Let us assume that we are trying to cook food using a pressure cooker.  Here, pressure cooker start working only when it is taken to high pressure area.  It is true that we are all living in high gravitational force, but its effect is common on all objects, including things to be cooked.  So to cook food, we have to place the cooker in high pressure area created due to the flames. 

Actually Dark energy carry's no weight and it has no capacity to create pressure/force on the expansion of the universe and on the gravity.  It is true that energy moves from high area to low area, and due to this reason universe may be expanding.

Yours
Psreddy

« Last Edit: 24/09/2016 15:21:57 by pasala »

Online LB7

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 24/09/2016 15:50:40 »
For me, gravity is a repulsion followed by an attraction at a high frequency. When the distance is small the attraction is higher because 2 objects are in phase. When the distance is too high, 2 objects can't be in phase, the repulsion can be higher than the attraction.

Offline pasala

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 02/10/2016 13:31:26 »
Mr LB7

Well, i think you are moving to Newton's Inverse square law.  As per Inverse square law a particle attracts every other particle in the universe using a force that is directly proportional to the product of their masses but also inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.  This is an wonderful theory, which explains how two similar masses attracts each other and actually they have named this attraction as gravity.  So gravity is natural phenomina by which all the masses attracts each other.  This is the root cause for the formation and existence of planets, stars, galaxies.

As per Newton, earth is huge mass and it is acting as an attractive force on all objects. Assuming a spherically
symmetrical planet, the strength of this field at any given point above the surface is proportional to the planetary body's mass and inversely proportional to the square of the distance from the center of the body.

However Einstein came out of this fundamental thinking and has taken mass and energy as responsible for gravity.  He carried out number of experiments, such as  gravitational time dilation, gravitational lensing, the gravitational redshift of light, and the gravitational time delay. All these tests are to find out exact thing behind gravity.  But  source of gravity remained in question.

It is true that attraction in between any two masses is far limited and it is limited up to keeping things together only.  Here attractive force starts only when other mass comes near to it.  When the attraction in between two masses is responsible for gravity than what about climate and it is also exerting lot of pressure/force on all the things on earth. It is also true that if there is no climate than there is no gravity at all.  We are not living in 20th century, but in 21st century and science developed a lot.

Newton theory "inverse square law" is limited up to attraction in between two masses only and this can not be extended beyond that. If earth is exerting gravitational force means, it should be normal at all places on the earth, but it is not happening so.  There is less gravity on high hill areas and it is increasing in low lying areas. If this attraction in between two masses is called gravity than pressure/force, due to climate accelerating on the objects, on the earth is  different one.   As per newton theory  if mass alone is responsible for gravity than huge planets have to enjoy/possess more gravity than small planets.

But it is not happening so, it is the climate that is playing key role. In my view it is the hydrosphere and energy that  plays key role in the formation of climate.

Yours
Psreddy 

Offline Alex Siqueira

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 11/10/2016 20:39:44 »

There, we were simple checking if it is constant as the speed of light is, can be slowed down, can speed up, but only and only when compared to a previous frame (previous dilatation)... Just checking if time was constant dispise the dilatation, for know if a car running at (V) on mars, and the same car running at (V) on earth, would take the same amoung of (T) to reach the destination, sounds reduntant, but, at least I asusme the point of the question was to know if Time is constant dispise the dilatation, cause, "suposely" if so, time would be in control of (V)... V is for acceleration of the car...

Offline pasala

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 12/10/2016 17:10:28 »
Mr Alex,

"Time dilation is caused by differences in either gravity or relative velocity. In the case of ISS, time is slower due to the velocity  in circular orbit; this effect is slightly reduced by the opposing effect of less gravitational potential. Relative velocity time dilation From the local frame of reference, the relatively accelerated clock moves slower"

Actually, my ideas go differently and i am sure it is very difficult to convice others in this present scenerio.  It is true that time is a medium by which we measure period and it is standard at all times, either you are in the spaceship or on the earth and it is only clock timings that varies when compared.

Velocity is the speed with which an object reaches other place and simply it is a measurement only.  Here velocity makes the clock to move slower and when compared to other inertial clock on the earth. In my view this is due to so many things which are yet to be explored by science, for this, i feel it is electromagnetic waves present throughout the universe, but it may be different too.

For me, gravity is the main subject and therefore i had deleted previous posting also.  Here by,  i request you to continue the discussion on the main subject.

Yours
Psreddy

Offline Alex Siqueira

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 13/10/2016 12:56:06 »
Mr Alex,

"Time dilation is caused by differences in either gravity or relative velocity. In the case of ISS, time is slower due to the velocity  in circular orbit; this effect is slightly reduced by the opposing effect of less gravitational potential. Relative velocity time dilation From the local frame of reference, the relatively accelerated clock moves slower"

Actually, my ideas go differently and i am sure it is very difficult to convice others in this present scenerio.  It is true that time is a medium by which we measure period and it is standard at all times, either you are in the spaceship or on the earth and it is only clock timings that varies when compared.

Velocity is the speed with which an object reaches other place and simply it is a measurement only.  Here velocity makes the clock to move slower and when compared to other inertial clock on the earth. In my view this is due to so many things which are yet to be explored by science, for this, i feel it is electromagnetic waves present throughout the universe, but it may be different too.

For me, gravity is the main subject and therefore i had deleted previous posting also.  Here by,  i request you to continue the discussion on the main subject.

Yours
Psreddy

Sure, I agree, the thing is a car moving at V, a planet orbiting at V, V on mars V on earth, wouldn't all be time?
 The purpose behind the question, was if Time wasn't always in control of V, so almost literaly T=V, so on first instance, the car moving at 100kmph on mars, and also moving at 100kmph on earth, dispise the time dilatation in function of the area the event is taking place, T would still remain equal V...
 Our clock would say that they took different amounts of time to reach the same destination due dilatation, when it would have being in fact (V) that was wrong...
 What I have in mind is, the dime differes from the same event on mars and earth, not because the time dilatation, but becouse in function of the dilatation time (that is in control of V "proportional), that possibility wouldn't affect the speed of time to up and down, but the "acceleration frame", the same as we consider for light...
 The thing that differs than was the velocimeter of the car that should have being ajusted, time stood constant, but due the dilatation of space, it resulted in two different (V)...
 Is that a probability?

Offline GoC

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 13/10/2016 15:22:51 »
   The real confusion in science, what exactly is energy. Mass has no energy in and of itself. What we measure as time is actually fundamental energy. Mass attracted to mass, atom attracted to atom is a reduction of energy c as space time energy reduction in space. Heat is just friction between mass and fundamental energy which is energy removed from space that mass occupies. Space energy move electrons. At rest it is a stable flow that expands energy (dilation) to a less dense dark mass energy (space energy). Attraction is caused by this less dense energy base (space time energy) by entropy. Mass has no energy not given to it by fundamental energy. The dilation of space energy is the gamma term in Einstein's relativity. In a planet there is a gradient like an onion ring where the center of mass produces the largest dilation and the gradient is being reduced as you get closer to the surface. Gravity is the difference in gradient dilation which causes the curvature of space time. Space is a fluid c spin. Everything to understand physics is in relativity mathematics. It is merely the mechanics that elude us.

We have let the standard model confuse us with its interpretations. We need to start fresh with fresh ideas. And I am glad to see this new ideas coming from all of you in this discussion. We have to question the opinion of others even to their base understanding. The MMX set science on the wrong path in my estimation. While it proved there was no static Aether it failed to prove there was no sub electron matrix. Everything below the electron has to be detected orthogonally. This is the spectral range of waves on the matrix. Mechanically by relativity mass cannot contribute mass to the spectrum identity. This is ok because the dark mass energy (space time) propagates spectral waves on itself always at c. Mass creates friction on space time which is the cause of macro mass energy. Remember space time energy move the electrons or they are moved by magic. Its your choice to have faith in magic or understand reality as mechanics. Rather than a top down mechanics are always from the bottom up. Relativity postulates that follow all observations so far are the key to understanding the mechanics. The current standard model forces all observations to fit the model. This is a invalid process for science and causes such terms as virtual photons. Relativity math does not allow a reduction of macro mass or the photon to have mass. This is enough to dismantle the standard model. Photons transfer energy by waves is the observation. Virtual waves cannot transfer energy but this fact is glossed over in favor of the standard model.

The Big Bang model is also a fabrication of magic. A top down approach that violates mechanics. Once again reality is a choice of magic or mechanics. My understanding follows mechanics of relativity and not the magic of something from nothing. Macro mass comes from space time energy same as a black hole comes from macro mass exposed to gravity in excess of the speed of light attraction. A black hole is atoms combined into a super element. In the single atom (H) the relative distance its electron travels is a football field compared to a marble. Energy keeps the other atoms at bay but at the same time attracts other atoms. At the speed of light attraction the football field is filled with marbles. The lack of energy this produces in space causes a massive dilation in the energy state of space. Entropy of mass is dilation of space and the cause of gravity.

Suns create macro mass through their lifetime in the form of (H) atoms from dark mass energy (space time)  similar to black holes in a fractal universe where black holes are electrons.

Magnetism is the rotation of the fluid energy c caused by electrons being coiled or natural magnets in open faced molecules where there electrons line up in a rotational column. Right hand rotation in and right hand out. Mirror images of each will be opposite spins. There is no Plus or minus just flow and rotation.

Back to the BB interpretation of expansion of the universe. Relativity actually has an interpretation different from expansion of the universe. Back to dilation of space. The accumulated dilation of space in the center of galaxies creates a type of lens astronomers use to expand the light of other galaxies behind the lens. This expansion is the accumulated dilation of space that keeps the galaxy together as a solid type of rotating disk or ball. 75 % of the light comes from 25% of the center of a galaxy where it is most dilated. From our perspective 75% out from the center of our own galaxy we are in a much less dilated space. So we view all galaxies as gravitationally red shifted. Even Andromeda is gravitationally red shifted from our perspective. we only know it is moving towards us is because of the arm moving towards us is more blue shifted than the one moving away is red shifted. Now we have the issue of increase in red shift by distance. Our concave and convex lenses may be causing the increased red shift as an artifact similar to a prism effect. The wave becomes more flattened and expressed over more of the lens with distance causing the red shift with distance. There was an astronomer that knew two galaxies were in the same neighbor hood and they gave two different red shifts. He was ignored in favor of the standard model of red shift SR and not Red shift GR.

Reality is smaller things create larger things. Distribution of the larger things are our universe.

The following users thanked this post: pasala, Alex Siqueira

Offline pasala

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 16/10/2016 17:53:28 »
Mr GOC,
Thank you,
As said by you,
"At rest it is a stable flow that expands energy (dilation) to a less dense dark mass energy (space energy). Attraction is caused by this less dense energy base (space time energy) by entropy. Mass has no energy not given to it by fundamental energy. The dilation of space energy is the gamma term in Einstein's relativity. In a planet there is a gradient like an onion ring where the center of mass produces the largest dilation and the gradient is being reduced as you get closer to the surface. Gravity is the difference in gradient dilation which causes the curvature of space time".

Well, dilation of energy is the key point in the theory proposed by me as well.  There is continuous flow of energy from high area to low area.  During day time, space has more energy when compared to our earth and it results in movement of energy towards earth, resulting in the strengthening of the "energy base".  However during night time, space is in the dark side of the planet, resulting in weak space energy and movement of energy from this "energy base" starts and weakens energy base. Here, during night time energy movement from earth, strengthens "energy base" and saves us.

Gravity is the difference in gradient dilation is 100% correct.  It is the dilation of energy from the center of the
planet that decides strength of "energy base" on any planet.  It is the key factor in the formation of climate. However gradient dilation of energy has no capacity to decide curvature of space time.  It is the shape of a planet that decides space time as curved one or horizontal.

It is true that north and south poles of the earth is already cooled to a great extent.  Any dilation of energy is at the center only.  There is continuous flow of energy from the center to north and south poles.  At the center, where there is continuous flow of energy into open area, is shattering existing energy rays and it is taking a shift in the momentum.   Existing energy rays which are causing gravity i.e., gravity waves are weakened.  So, naturally gravity is weakest at the centre of the earth.  But at the poles, where dilation of energy from earth is weak, gravity is strongest.

In my view gravity is nothing but pressure/force applied on an object by the gravity waves, due to the hydrosphere pressure against them.  So, naturally it is the distance from the earth to space that decides gravity at a particular place. 

Suppose if you are on a high hill area, gravity waves are weak and thus gravity, where as in the plains where gravity waves are strengthened and a gravity well is stabilised.

As per Newton, our earth is a  spherically symmetrical planet, and there fore the strength of gravitational field at any given point above the surface is proportional to the planetary body's mass and inversely proportional to the square of the distance from the center of the body. This is for the sake of inverse square law only.

Where as, on the gravity difference from the center to poles, centrifugal force is applied.

But Einstein has taken a different approach. 

"Gravity not as a force but as a consequence of the curvature of space time caused by the uneven distribution of mass/energy and resulting in gravitational time dilation, where time lapses more slowly in lower (stronger) gravitational potential"

He also carried out number of tests on gravitational lensing, the gravitational redshift of light and these are simple
experiments to know presence of gravity.

However, he gained lot of knowledge after carrying out these experiments and came to a conclusion that it is gravitational waves as responsible for gravity on earth.  But he could not locate source of these energy waves.  He turned towards space, looked at neutron stars, black holes and dark energy and taken as responsible.

We are feeling gravity on the earth and not in the space and it is not caused by small gravity waves coming from other universes.  It is true that science developed a lot and we all knew that it is the climate that is deciding factor on gravity.   

Here by I request the scientists,

"First decide, what exactly gravity is" and then go for exploration of universe. 

Ok, other things, we will discuss later.

Yours
Psreddy

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 17/10/2016 10:29:49 »
So i request friends, by this forum to give mail addresses of important universities or scientists to whom i can place this for consideration/discussion.
Unfortunately we are not allowed to give out these private emails. However, many top scientists read these pages and if they find your theory worthy of investigation they will pass it to the most suitable department and contact you.
   All the emails of all the professors are listed in the college directories. Then you have to send an email explaining your theory in a few words and ask them if they are interested in your work. They get a lot of emails and only respond if they like what you have to say in your email. That is how I get professors who ask for my books.

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 17/10/2016 10:51:21 »
   Everything is related to the gravitational field and the electromagnetic fields. Mass is concentrated gravitational field. Charge is concentrated electric field. Prior to the big bang we had just the fields. As the universe compressed mass formed at the center sphere upon which we live. This is where the battle between dark energy and dark matter resides.
   At present this is a distance of Ru from an absolute center and also a distance Ru from an outer sphere such that every point in the universe is the center of it own universe
   The physical universe which exists on a quasi spherical surface (Einstein's Relativity page 136) slowly loses mass which expands the universe. The loss of mass into linear dot-waves (Relativity and the Dot-wave theory by Gerald Grushow-jerrygg38) expands the universe to a maximum but not infinity. This changes the balance between dark matter and dark energy. At maximum radius after 544 billion years, the universe will start to compress and then after another 544 billion years it will contract to a small size but not zero. then the fields will again precipitate matter and the cycle continues. Everything of importance occurs on our spherical plane.

Offline GoC

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 17/10/2016 17:40:50 »
Jerrygg38

Much of what you discuss is subjective like the BB. What caused the BB? There is no scientific explanation other than it was voted in by 13 of the most respected men of their day by a vote of 12 to 1. The one did not let magic persuade him into the field of physics without a cause.

Your dot wave theory:
1. How does it affect a photon?
2. What is the physical appearance of a photon?
3. How does the dot wave affect mass?
4. How does the dot wave maintain c in the universe?
5. What is the cause of gravity?
6. What is a charge?

I can go on but unless you can answer those questions by mechanism its like a politician taking sentences out of context. You and others are looking from a top down approach to physics. Blowing up a car than trying to put it back together is your approach while in reality the car was put together before it blew up. That is the reality I know.

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 17/10/2016 23:29:43 »
To GoC You asked
Your dot wave theory:
1.   How does it affect a photon?
The red photon is composed of 6.241E32 bipolar dot-waves in the linear momentum configuration.
2.   What is the physical appearance of a photon?
When the photon appears as a particle, the positive dot-waves start at a point and rise upward as they chase the negative dot-waves. At the same time  the negative dot wave is falling from a maximum size toward a zero point. Each exists in their own time dimension. The negative dot-wave exists in the minus time dimension whereas the positive dot-wave exists in the plus time dimension. The property of mass occurs when positive and negative dot-waves form a spherical pattern such that the positive dot wave expands from a point while the negative dot-wave contracts.  Dot-waves only travel at the speed of light C.
3.   How does the dot wave affect mass?
Mass is a property of spherical patterns of electromagnetic and gravitational motions. Everything is made of dot-wave. An electron has 3.377E38 dot waves with a mass of 2.698E-69Kg and a charge of 4.745E-58 Coulombs. The proton has an equal number of positive dot-waves and  3.098E41 bipolar dot-waves. You cannot find the individual dot-waves because they have been crushed together by the big bang and star implosions. However the photons readily absorb and radiate dot-waves as they encounter changes in the gravitational field density.
4.   How does the dot wave maintain c in the universe?
The Universe is a light speed C universe. At the dot-wave level everything travels at light speed whether in spherical oscillations or linear motions. We live in a mixed area of space time that combines spherical dot-waves and linear dot-waves plus orbital configurations of dot-waves. Thus our universe is basically ground speed zero. We are on the border of the battle between dark energy and dark matter.
5.   What is the cause of gravity?
The cause of gravity is still debate-able in my mind. If I look at the universe from a constant energy constant charge structure, it is a puzzle. In my book I look at  various effects of gravity. In chapter 13 I discuss General variable space time. For this situation, the charge and mass of the visible universe radiates into the universe of dark matter/dark energy. The stored charge in the time domain discharges and there is dot-wave current flows which cause electrical attractions. Yet for the present book I maintain constant charge. In my Doppler Space Time, I discharged the universe into nothing. However all this really means is that the visible universe erases and the invisible universe remains. Yet I do not go from a big bang at near zero radius to near infinity. I go from minimum radius to maximum radius with a cycle time of 1088 billion years.
6.   What is a charge?
Charge is the plus time dimension or the minus time dimension. These dimensions are in the nanosecond range. The big time dimension on our clocks only exists for a split second. The photons carry information about the past but the past does not exist. Einstein was wrong to believe such things. The past only last a few nanoseconds at most. Of course I believe in a practical Engineering universe and not a mathematical fantasy. Yet Einstein’s work was great. He makes up great mathematical solutions such as the bending of light around stars but he does not understand the engineering details of what happens. I explain this in my book.
  Anyway thanks for the questions and if you are interested in my book it is available for free on my Facebook page. I send free paper copies to those professors who ask for an autographed copy but I have limited resources to do that.

Offline GoC

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 18/10/2016 05:46:57 »
jerrygg38

The words you use have different meanings to different people. I agree we only live in the present. There is past configurations and future configurations but only present is possible. This brings us to a need to define time. Time to my thinking is the smallest movement of the electron to the next smallest movement. If electrons stopped moving time would stop.

So to me minus time and plus time has no meaning. There is no logical minus time motion.

I ask for a definition of charge as in what causes charge? Electron negative charge and the proton a positive charge. This definition would cause entropy if balanced as being suggested. More likely being a flow rather than a charge.

If a dot wave for a photon has mass it violates relativity.

What is a time dimension? You cannot throw out words without defining a mechanical structure of a time dimension. Otherwise it just becomes background noise.

How does dot wave maintain c in the universe. Changing the words by saying we live in a c universe is not an answer. Just circular reasoning.

What is the mechanical cause of the motion of the electron? One planks length movement to the next that creates time in the first place. That needs to be answered first mechanically before the structure of the universe can be attempted.

I believe everything needed is in relativity mathematics. The complete mechanical structure of the cause of relativity is needed.

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 18/10/2016 22:03:24 »

GoC:   The words you use have different meanings to different people. I agree we only live in the present. There is past configurations and future configurations but only present is possible. This brings us to a need to define time. Time to my thinking is the smallest movement of the electron to the next smallest movement. If electrons stopped moving time would stop.
Jerrygg: Ok it is surely possible that the electron jumps from one electromagnetic field line to the next. This enables many coexisting universes to exist in our space. The same can be said of the photon which jumps from one gravitational field line to the next.
GoC:So to me minus time and plus time has no meaning. There is no logical minus time motion.
Jerrygg: The alternate is a plus dimension and a minus dimension. What you speak of is the big time dimension whereas my plus and minus times are tiny dimensions. So we have space time effects at the atomic level and other effects at the big time big ruler level.
GoC:I ask for a definition of charge as in what causes charge? Electron negative charge and the proton a positive charge. This definition would cause entropy if balanced as being suggested. More likely being a flow rather than a charge.
Jerrygg: The compression of space causes a split into very small dimensions. The plus time and minus time dimensions charge up. They are separated in the little time dimension (or the positive and negative dimension). This causes us to have plus dot-waves and minus dot-waves. They cannot damage each other because they live in different and separate dimensions. Yet they attract each other.
  Any discharge is like a parallel plate capacitor where the plates move apart. There is no actual current flow between the plus and minus dimensions. However in our world of big ruler big time clock we get actual current flows as in a battery.
GoC: If a dot wave for a photon has mass it violates relativity.
Jerrygg:   Photons are energy configurations which are linear planar with spins. The same stuff when in spherical type configurations have mass. Photons becomes mass and mass becomes photons. It is all geometry How this violates relativity I do not know. Of course to me relativity is a good mathematical analysis of space time problems but not the solution to all things.

GoC: What is a time dimension? You cannot throw out words without defining a mechanical structure of a time dimension. Otherwise it just becomes background noise.
Jerrygg: Hopefully I explained what I meant.

GoC: How does dot wave maintain c in the universe. Changing the words by saying we live in a c universe is not an answer. Just circular reasoning.
Jerrygg: I look at a spectrum of universes light speed C, 2C, 4C, up toward light speed infinity. Our universe operates upon the light speed equations.
Energy = QC^3
Energy = MC^2
Mass = QC
 MV = QVC
MoC = QC^2
  Thus there are primary light speed equations which govern the universe that we live in. I cannot give you a reason why this is so. This is the particular universe we live in. I have studied many other possibilities over the years but this is the most likely solution to our universe.
GoC: What is the mechanical cause of the motion of the electron? One planks length movement to the next that creates time in the first place. That needs to be answered first mechanically before the structure of the universe can be attempted.
Jerrygg: I study the unit equations and I see the possible relationships between the mechanical world and the electrical world. At the same time I look at the constants of the universe and the relationships between the gravitational constant and the permeability constant. This takes years of study in order to look at all the possible solutions. In the end my theory is based upon the primary equations of the universe and the conversion of kilograms to coulomb meters per second. I do not need any fancy math. All I need is charts of conversions and a hand calculator. Am I right? That is for others to say in the future since at 78 years this December my effort in this regard is coming to an end.
GoC:I believe everything needed is in relativity mathematics. The complete mechanical structure of the cause of relativity is needed.
Jerrygg: Relativity appears to work well. Yet it lacks Doppler relativity which shows the details of the structure of the universe. Once you add that in then the universe is fully understood. I like that the neutrino is the Einsteinian mass/energy of an electron as it becomes part of the proton. I also like that the binding energy of the hydrogen atom is the Einsteinian mass/energy increase. Thus relativity theory defines what happens in the neutron and the hydrogen atom and in a lot of other things. Quantum mechanics uses particles and the like to explain things but they are only the equivalent energy levels using Einsteinian calculations.

Offline GoC

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 19/10/2016 12:41:21 »
I did not realize you were a multi-verser. Personally I place that into science fiction. I am a realest and cannot be bothered with magical things. Carry on.

Offline Alex Siqueira

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 21/10/2016 03:10:03 »
Jerrygg:   Photons are energy configurations which are linear planar with spins. The same stuff when in spherical type configurations have mass. Photons becomes mass and mass becomes photons. It is all geometry How this violates relativity I do not know. Of course to me relativity is a good mathematical analysis of space time problems but not the solution to all things.

I read it all twice, my first thought is, he knows...
 Let me ask you something, to see if I understood your ideas correctly, more specific in relation with the photons...
  Something like photons being a construction of space, most likely a spiral "shape" that is constantly happening wherever the light is present, although when on the absence of dense atomic structure/matter(absence of macro mass), the light(photons) remain possessing a special configuration, that enable the energy to be carried at "C" trough space?
  One rudimentary and simplistic assumption, you do not say it loud: Light is the source of gravity?
 Or better, the way space reacts to the energy(spectrum), creating (photons) on itself eventually forming waves and colliding with macro mass, there on the presence of the macro mass the photons, constantly colliding at "C" against the macro mass, start to re-adapt their structure, in resonance with the atomic structure. Photons traveling at C, photons rearranging their configurations, rebounding one back over the other, mixing configurations, source of dark mass energy/space energy?
 Reading your description, I'm wrong to assume that the constant rearrangement and rebouncing of this photons, from light on space, to mass on dense atomic structure, as being the true source of the interaction that results in gravity? Light photons, interacting with mass photons, the constant for behind "C"? Also photons as being a shape/configuration of space(itself) in the presence of light, the rebouncing between spiral light at C, against "photonic mass?!", the reasons for behind the dilatation, when near massive objects?
 I'm not presuming, only trying to glimpse further on your concept, is occurring to me that state that mass is able to dilatate space-time, could not be more incorrect on your suggestion, when infact, and I'm simple wondering that, (mass) is (photon mass), mass is the dilatation of itself?
 " Mater have never directly produced mass as a source only as a calatizador, when a planet is causing dilatation on space-time, what's really happening is that the refraction of photons against matter is changing the configuration of "light", releasing the energy from the spiral configuration of light, directly infusing it on the surroundings, resembling and aura, this process of reconfiguration of light, the true source of mass( dark energy?!), and mass not causing dilatation of space, "mass" being the dilatation?
 Cause if photon is a shape, a carrier (on space and of it) able to change configuration ( I did not knew that the configuration could affect the behavior), will one end up with something like (Gravity/mass/motion) "everything was the light"?
 I would really appreciate if I'm diverging to far from what your idea of photon/mass, are leading to?

One other question, about parallel universes, I do not tend to believe o that, but from your perspective on one simple example: A solar system, could be interpreted as a universe, although this "universe" is existing (inside?!) a larger universe (galaxy),. The question is could this mechanic layers be interpreted as what they suggest as coexisting parallel universes? And if it is possible, could this correlation of opposite charges, existing on different dimensions, that do not interact, have as possible being result of a correlation between light and electromagnetism?
 Could the jump of the electron, from inside the heliosphere, be different from the outside, but here it is, where is inside the galaxy and where is outside heliosphere? Both are not the same, although both are coexisting, could this sort of parallel coexistence, take place over "hidden dimensions"?

The following users thanked this post: pasala

Offline pasala

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 23/10/2016 11:18:48 »
Mr Alex,

As said by you,
"Something like photons being a construction of space, most likely a spiral "shape" that is constantly happening wherever the light is present, although when on the absence of dense atomic structure/matter(absence of macro mass), the light (photons) remain possessing a special configuration, that enable the energy to be carried at "C" trough space?"

For me, quite long time, this is a mystery only.  How photons construct a space, may be spiral or different one.
In Newton's description of gravity, the gravitational force is caused by matter only. In Einstein's theory and related theories of gravitation, curvature at every point in space time is also caused by whatever matter is present. Here, too, mass is a key property in determining the gravitational influence of matter.

In general relativity it is mass, energy, momentum, pressure and tension that serve as sources of gravity, they are how matter tells space time how to curve.

In fact matter is not having any capacity to decide the shape of the space.  The shape of the space whether it is curvature or horizontal is decided by the shape of the planet and the gravitational force.  Suppose, let us assume that if the shape of the planet is horizontal, than the shape of the space cannot be curved.  When coming to matter, though light particles may present in the space, they cannot decide or construct the space.  For that in the words of Einstein itself, gravity is due to uneven distribution of mass and energy.

They have taken different masses in the shape of earth and rotated them with maximum speed.  They have noted light photons escaping into the open are.  Since earth is having spherical shape, they have found most of the light particles concentrating at the edges and moving out.  They have compared this to to earth.  As earth is moving with maximum speed, they have presumed that lot of mass is escaping into space and it is constructing curvature of space.

But, here we have to keep in mind one important point that we are living on earth, which is in the grip of gravitational field.  Here, whatever test you have done or going to do is influenced by this gravity field.   When the mass is rotated with maximum speed, gravity that is influencing the mass, start creating rupture, and this results in movement of light photons.

Here, basic and key point is that earth is in the grip of gravitational field and it is not rotating but made to rotate.
When earth rotates, total gravitational field moves along with it.  Total mass, small or big is fully in the control of
gravitation field.  Light atoms and dark matter, which escapes gravity moves to space.

Gravity influence on things:
Gravity is having profound influence on the behaviour, movement and knowledge of the things on the earth.  Actually it is the shape of the things that decides, gravity influence.  Luckily, human beings are having different shape, in the form of straight. Our body is far less influenced by gravity and thus we are able to move to different places, acquaint with different things. In my view whatever knowledge we may posses, it is the shape that decides its development and fate.

Suppose, let us presume that we are having the elephant shape, horizontal, which is more influenced by gravity.  What ever knowledge elephants may have, they cannot move, more freely as we are doing.  To face this gravity effect, elephants are having four legs, where as human beings are blessed with hands, which facilitate to do so many things.

Yours
Psreddy

Offline GoC

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 23/10/2016 12:49:40 »
pasala,

Yes the shape of mass controls the dilation of space by the inverse square of the distance. Mass causes a expansion of space energy to a less dense state. Half of the stars in the sky are binary and the other half have planets. Some are outliers but basically suns are created in pairs. Some pairs are unbalanced to the point where one sun destroys the other creating planets. The planets are molten and gravity causes them to form sphere shapes. Throw water n the air and the drops will be sphere shaped. The earth bulges at the equator and is flattened at the poles. Atomic clocks all tick at the same rate at sea level. So the space energy is the same at sea level. The spin is compensated with increased distance at the equator to counteract centrifugal effects counteracting gravitational effects.

Energy of space that allows light to be propagated is affected by dilation expansion.  The light is a energy wave created on spin energy c of space itself. Both GR and SR dilation of that same energy cause light to expand outward. Gravity is that dilation and the aura around mass is that threshold of abrupt change in energy density contracting. This we observe in galaxies as lensing. The expanded energy acts like a convex lens to view galaxies behind expanded. Light is expanded to curve around spherical objects and dilated in space occupied by mass. The density is a gradient from the center of mass out by the inverse square of the distance.

Mass and energy are two separate systems working together to create relativity.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #49 on: 23/10/2016 12:49:40 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums