The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: What's wrong with the "Ignore List" function?  (Read 226 times)

Offline PmbPhy

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
What's wrong with the "Ignore List" function?
« on: 15/07/2016 16:25:24 »
The Ignore List function was working wonderfully for a while. Posts from those members who irritate the bewhoozey out of me and were thus my ignore list were no longer visible to me. It was wonderful while it lasted. So why did it change? Now I can see posts from those people in my ignore list. All I see is a statement saying "You're ignoring this user" but then the post is clearly listed below that. What's going on? Can someone please restore it to how it was before?

Offline Alan McDougall

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Re: What's wrong with the "Ignore List" function?
« Reply #1 on: 16/07/2016 04:40:16 »
The Ignore List function was working wonderfully for a while. Posts from those members who irritate the bewhoozey out of me and were thus my ignore list were no longer visible to me. It was wonderful while it lasted. So why did it change? Now I can see posts from those people in my ignore list. All I see is a statement saying "You're ignoring this user" but then the post is clearly listed below that. What's going on? Can someone please restore it to how it was before?

Hi, Pete, it is not the only thing that is not working I only get a half formatted page, in which I am unable to enclose something in quotes or underline or  change the color of the fonts etc, etc, etc

I only see the maths symbols the rest has vanished?

Alan

The Naked Scientists Forum

Re: What's wrong with the "Ignore List" function?
« Reply #1 on: 16/07/2016 04:40:16 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length