The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Feedback: Where can I find out more about the news articles you cover?  (Read 104 times)

Offline thedoc

• Forum Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Amanda Kay asked the Naked Scientists:
   G'day from Hobart, Tasmania.  I listen with great interest to your Science news most Fridays.  Often I want to get details later, especially if I missed it, but don't know how to access the same interview or even the same topics. RN Breakfast's site tends to give a link to just one of your topics (eg. today it was "unclogging arteries") but usually doesn't show your second topic. Today that was about the mutual bird-human honey-finding arrangement on Madagascar.  I've searched your site under every main category, and also using a variety of keywords, but can't find any mention of it.  Could you please explain (1) why all your RN topics aren't included on the ABC webpage  (2) how I can reliably access any of your topics I want to follow up and (3) the info I was hoping to find today:  WHY do the birds want to obtain the beeswax? (I assume it's for nest-building, but would like the facts!). btw- Just in case you're going to direct me there...I don't use Facebook.
What do you think?
« Last Edit: 27/07/2016 16:23:02 by _system »

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums