The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: What are the light speed equations?  (Read 234 times)

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
What are the light speed equations?
« on: 31/07/2016 12:04:57 »
What are the light speed equations?
   Einsteinís famous equation E=MC^2 is the most important light speed equation. It shows us that mass is a form of energy. Energy is one fundamental property of the universe we live in. From the quantum mechanical experiments we find that the universe has a multi-light-speed capability. Scientists predict that speeds up to 10,000C and beyond are necessary to explain the experiments.  It appears possible that speeds close to light speed infinity are possible.
   As the speed of energy increases, the mass drops. Thus at light speed near infinity, the mass would be zero. The Dot-wave theory specifies that coexisting universes of higher and higher light speeds can exist. In addition we live in a universe in which dot-waves of a spectrum of light speeds coexist with us. After a brief study of quantum entanglement, it appears to me now that energy is the fundamental property of the universe and that dot-waves readily transform from mass at one light speed to a different mass at another light speed. Thus Einsteinís equation is a transformation equation between universes.
  In my original work starting in 1981, I wrote the light speed equations. Thus the universe is governed by transformations of energy to mass and energy to charge.
  E = QC^3
This equation specifies that energy is charge time the cube of light speed. Finally we get
M =QC
  This equation specifies that mass and charge are related by the speed of light.
  These three equations determine how energy changes into both mass and charge. This indicates that we come from pure energy. The dot-wave is a quantum of pure energy. At light speed near infinity, only pure energy would exist. As the light speed reduces toward C we get both mass and charge.
   It is interesting that a spaceship from a higher light speed world can set up a force field which will convert its light speed downward to our light speed C. this does not require any speed. It is impossible for a spaceship to reach the light speed barrier because it would self-destruct. However higher light speed man can readily move downward through advanced technology to our light speed. Thus it can travel the universe at incredible light speed and then translate into our light speed C universe. This is possible because the dot-waves themselves are pure energy and readily transform into lower light speed forms. Can we move upward in light speed? Since the higher light speed spaceships are more energy than mass, this is easy for them to do. However it is much more difficult for us to move upward. It may be possible for us to do it someday but it is much more difficult.

Offline PhysBang

• View Profile
Re: What are the light speed equations?
« Reply #1 on: 31/07/2016 14:15:17 »
   Einsteinís famous equation E=MC^2 is the most important light speed equation. It shows us that mass is a form of energy.
No, it doesn't show that. It shows that there is a relationship between mass and energy.
From the quantum mechanical experiments we find that the universe has a multi-light-speed capability.
While that might be your interpretation, this is not something that the science establishes.
Scientists predict that speeds up to 10,000C and beyond are necessary to explain the experiments.
There are scientists who make claims like this to explain specific experiments if their particular model is correct.

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 31/07/2016 22:42:04 »
   Einsteinís famous equation E=MC^2 is the most important light speed equation. It shows us that mass is a form of energy.
No, it doesn't show that. It shows that there is a relationship between mass and energy.
From the quantum mechanical experiments we find that the universe has a multi-light-speed capability.
While that might be your interpretation, this is not something that the science establishes.
Scientists predict that speeds up to 10,000C and beyond are necessary to explain the experiments.
There are scientists who make claims like this to explain specific experiments if their particular model is correct.
  It seems strange to me that you believe E=MC^2 doesn't show that mass is a form of energy. The A bomb destroyed mass and produced a lot of energy. The sun works the same way. So why do you interpret my simple statement to be incorrect?
  I realize that the other statements are my interpretation of the rest of the light speed equations and part of my dot-wave theory but the first statement seems self evident to me and perhaps everyone.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #2 on: 31/07/2016 22:42:04 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums