The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: infinity: ignorance is bliss  (Read 347 times)

Offline clueless

• View Profile
infinity: ignorance is bliss
« on: 06/08/2016 01:12:46 »
http://docdro.id/cZEgG1n [nofollow]

I had to use the mentioned link address because it appears there is a black term in the file but for the life of me I cannot isolate it.

Offline clueless

• View Profile
Re: infinity: ignorance is bliss
« Reply #1 on: 06/08/2016 19:22:07 »
How about this theory and fresh perspective. There was no Big Bang. In fact, the universe, as we know it, is actually an omega molecule infinitely complex with infinite space and infinite number of stars. If according to scientists universe was nothing but a grain of sand which exploded, infinitely dense and hot, then perhaps, within this unexploded grain, space may be infinite too and who says that the mentioned space exploded having creationism in mind. After all, what is an atom? Mostly empty space but this vast space in micro terms is not visible to the naked eye in that, I myself never noticed that the entire humanity could fit in a cube of sugar. Remember the first computer? It was as big as a house. Today you can carry it in your pocket. So after a holographic model of the universe, Bill Gates and machines as small as they can be, perhaps God is carrying this universe in His pocket as a memento and hopefully He will never be stopped by the police and have to empty His pockets. Even though science is not my thing, it appears I too have a theory or two, so take heed.

The Naked Scientists Forum

Re: infinity: ignorance is bliss
« Reply #1 on: 06/08/2016 19:22:07 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length