The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: How can I prove my Theory of Everything?  (Read 529 times)

Offline Andyguythescienceguy

• View Profile
How can I prove my Theory of Everything?
« on: 08/08/2016 00:06:10 »
I posted a theory to the New Theory section of The Naked Scientists website, so I will direct you to that. The simplest way to prove my theory is to use an example of a cruise ship with people on it representing subatomic particles. The ship and people have energy and negative energy, they contain information of 5 classical states of matter (dark energy should be a new state of matter) and newly discovered states of matter. The ship contains the information of the Greek alphabet and it can change its speed for mandatory and optional travel. The ship appears at a dock, it disappears into the ocean horizon and reappears in the middle of the ocean. The ship can change altitude (lorenz attractor) in a negative or positive direction by changing its speed for mandatory of optional sake. The Mandelbrot is the front of the ship bending space/time to accomidate the ship and its passengers :). If my formula seems complicated, please do not hesitate to ask questions! Physics need this equation to explain new recent phenomena reguarding black holes, in addition to providing a perfect theory of everything :D

Offline Colin2B

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Re: How can I prove my Theory of Everything?
« Reply #1 on: 08/08/2016 08:57:50 »
The simplest way to prove my theory is to use an example of a cruise ship with people on it representing subatomic particles.
This does not prove your theory.
You need to demonstrate a logical mechanism by which your theory will work.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08/08/2016 20:07:25 »
I was merly citing an example of how this equation works, the best way to prove it is to use a 3D graph, which i will test to see what the results are and post them

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09/08/2016 00:01:04 »
Ok, after crunching the numbers, this is my proof and feel free to criticise if I did wrong: Properties {appear, disappear, reappear}

F1(x)=x (x leads to infinity)
F2(x)= -x (-x leads to infinity)
F3(x)= x^2+y^2=24
F4(x)= Mandelbrot Set
F5(x)=Lorenz Attractor

alpha-omega
z0=0
z1=24
z2=23
z3=22
z4=21
z5=20
z6=19
z7=18
z8=17
z9=16
z10=15
z11=14
z12=13

I only did this on a piece of paper without a 3d model, so if I got something wrong, please let me know :)
« Last Edit: 09/08/2016 00:04:03 by Andyguythescienceguy »

Offline chiralSPO

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09/08/2016 02:18:06 »
Ok, after crunching the numbers, this is my proof and feel free to criticise if I did wrong: Properties {appear, disappear, reappear}

F1(x)=x (x leads to infinity)
F2(x)= -x (-x leads to infinity)
F3(x)= x^2+y^2=24
F4(x)= Mandelbrot Set
F5(x)=Lorenz Attractor

alpha-omega
z0=0
z1=24
z2=23
z3=22
z4=21
z5=20
z6=19
z7=18
z8=17
z9=16
z10=15
z11=14
z12=13

I only did this on a piece of paper without a 3d model, so if I got something wrong, please let me know :)

The above is certainly not a proof, which usually involves multiple lines of logic (if, then, because of, therefore, ... QED!)

I have no idea what any of this means. What is x? What is y? What are these zn values, and why can't that list be simplified as z0 = 0 and zn = 25 – n for all n ≠ 0? How do the Mandelbrot Set and Lorentz Attractor relate to any of this?

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09/08/2016 22:57:06 »
It seems I am having trouble comminicating my theory to prove it, and since I lack a degree in Physics and I do not want my theory to be more complicated than it has to be, I will explain it in the way I would to my Grandma. The best way to prove my theory of everything as I said is to graph a 2D or a 3D model. F1(x)=x, F2(x)=-x, F3(x) x^2+y^2=24 (there are 24 letters in the Greek alphabet). , F4(x)=x^2+y^2=8. The Mandelbrot Set and The Lorenz Attractor are properties of this equation and I will explain later on. Z functions include z(0)=0, Z1=24, Z2=23, Z3=22, Z4=21, Z5=20, Z6=19, Z7=18, Z8=17, Z9=16, Z10=15, Z11=14, Z12=13, Z13=12, Z14=11, Z15=10, Z16=9, Z17=8, Z18=7,Z19=6, Z20=5, Z21=4, Z22=3, Z23=2, Z24=1. Graph these coordinates on a 3D or 2D graph, where Z(x)=y. The Mandelbrot comes into play with this equation by becoming either infinitely closer or infinitely smaller (The classic Mandelbrot gets smaller, but due to The Theory of Relativity, it CAN get bigger too!). The Lorenz Attractor comes into play by which sub-atomic particles appear, disappear, and reappear into their host atom, or a different atom. Once the subatomic particle x is in host atom y, atom host y becomes atom host x to make the subatomic particles equal (x=/=y, x=x, y=y) in accordance to Chaos Theory. Set the x,y,z coordinates into motion, and you will see the circular path the subatomic particles and electrons take will appear in front of your screen, disappear behind the sphere of influence, and reappear!. The x,y,z coordinates as stated in my theory can have optional and mandatory positive and negative change in velocity, this is because it combines the mandatory and optional nature of quantum mechanics with relativity, which is optional and mandatory as well. My theory is not difficult to understand, it needs to be proven with a 3D model, so it can be fully realized. The Mandelbrot Set and The Lorenz Attractor are simply functions of the main model where the Lorenz Attractor carries sub-atomic particles into new atoms, and the Mandelbrot makes the atom appear bigger or smaller due to relativity. As I stated previously, A cruise ship with people on it is the best example I can give and my 3d model proof is proof enough of how the nature of the atom works! My theory applies to EVERY SINGLE other theory that has been proposed and will EVER be proposed! My theory is chatotic and it proves that subatomic particles GO FASTER than the speed of light, but because they are infinitely fast, they cannot be measured with current tools such as a radar gun so the result of the speed of the radar gun is an objective subjective result. This is also in accordinance with Heisenburg’s Uncertainty Principle.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09/08/2016 22:58:19 »
Addemdum Function: x^2+y^2=16

Offline ProjectSailor

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10/08/2016 16:59:55 »
What?

Theory
If you ever think of something as 'infinitely fast' you should KNOW that you are doing something infinitely wrong.

Since
Infinitely Fast means its there before it starts (since t would have to be 0 in d/t)
Infinitely Wrong means your wrong before you think (since tea is what we all need)

Offline PhysBang

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 10/08/2016 17:26:06 »
First, get a degree in physics. Seriously, if you want to prove your theory, you need to look at physics first.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 10/08/2016 17:37:12 »
To be fair, I did make a  mistake
1) I did not add the double integral ratio before e/-e
The atom can travel infinate distance in finite time without ever colliding with another atom, however the atom will share sub-atomic particles like it does electrons to exchange information between 1-infinate atoms. This is why when for example, you combine Hydrogen and an open flame source, you get an explosion which is a constant.  My theory supports Heisenburg's Uncertainty Principle because it is impossible to determine both the position and speed of a particle or wave, so we can only make subjective calculations
« Last Edit: 10/08/2016 17:40:25 by Andyguythescienceguy »

Offline jeffreyH

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • The graviton sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 10/08/2016 18:29:14 »
Addemdum Function: x^2+y^2=16

X =  (√2+√2)

Y can be defined in the same way.
« Last Edit: 10/08/2016 18:36:54 by jeffreyH »

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 10/08/2016 18:50:52 »
Ok, I made a miscalculation in my final premise so here it is corrected: Total sumnation equal c, 6m, e=8.10 :).

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #11 on: 10/08/2016 18:50:52 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums