The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Does spin plus aether equal matter?  (Read 2122 times)

Offline Atkhenaken

• View Profile
Does spin plus aether equal matter?
« on: 30/08/2016 15:26:10 »
The universe is a simple place which can be explained in a very simple manner using spin as the basic unit of activity which the universe is based. I came to this conclusion by observing that galaxies spin, planets spin, suns spin and that atoms must spin also. The universe is divided into fractal dimensions, like a series of Russian dolls. These dimensions extend to infinity both outwards and inwards directions forever.
The universe is made of only one basic sub-atomic particle. This particle has 3 states - left spin (clockwise), right spin (anti-clockwise) and no spin (black-hole). The left and right spin could be interpreted as positive and negative, while the no spin particle could be interpreted as a black –hole or neutron.
These 3 forms make up space and matter. Space is made of alternate left and right spin aether particles which I would call ‘ethons’. The no spin ethon forms the centre of all matter and atoms (neutrons). Neutrons could be regarded as black holes which attract aether particles into rotation similar to how planets rotate around a sun. Aether particles spin at the speed of light.
The speed of light is a dimensional signature of the sub-atomic world. In the sub-atomic world, things happen very fast and don’t obey our laws of time and space. Light is a product of the sub-atomic world and travels at light speed because the ethons are naturally rotating at this speed and are thus conveyed like a conveyor belt. The ethons in space are not attached. They only engage one-another when light passes or they are united by a no spin ethon or neutron. When light passes through aether the ethons engage, as do the cogs in a clock or watch and cause the wave to move at the speed of light. Thus, light is two dimensional. It has both spin and wave energy.
The universe is energy rich. Aether particles spin at the speed of light. When 2 aether particles approach a large body like a sun, they are pushed together and stop spinning. This releases their energy. Thus – E=MC squared.
Using this concept the forces of the universe can be unified. Thus, spin becomes the common denominator which unites matter, light, electricity, gravity, weak and strong nuclear forces.
« Last Edit: 30/08/2016 15:36:28 by Atkhenaken »

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Re: Does spin plus aether equal matter?
« Reply #1 on: 30/08/2016 17:27:09 »
At least some matter has no spin.

Offline Atkhenaken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01/09/2016 01:21:20 »
At least some matter has no spin.

No spin creates a black hole attractor (neutron). 

Offline Ethos_

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01/09/2016 04:34:41 »
The universe is a simple place

If that were true, why are so many credible physicists still struggling to understand it's complexities? Frankly, after scrutinizing your explanation, the only thing I see spinning are the heads of those credible physicists.

Offline Atkhenaken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01/09/2016 05:08:03 »

If that were true, why are so many credible physicists still struggling to understand it's complexities? Frankly, after scrutinizing your explanation, the only thing I see spinning are the heads of those credible physicists.

Most physicists don't want the universe to be simple because you can't make a living out of explaining how a simple universe works because it is simple. On the other hand, a complex universe with hundreds of sub-atomic particles is a far more attractive a proposition, with lots of complications and lots of explaining to do and research grants in finding out how these particles behave.

Offline Ethos_

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01/09/2016 13:30:11 »

Most physicists don't want the universe to be simple because you can't make a living out of explaining how a simple universe works because it is simple. On the other hand, a complex universe with hundreds of sub-atomic particles is a far more attractive a proposition, with lots of complications and lots of explaining to do and research grants in finding out how these particles behave.
You make a fair point there sir, but now what you need is the evidence in support of this "simple" theory. Science requires more than a philosophical explanation. While I agree that spin is significant when studying the subatomic world, I doubt that a peer review will be successful by incorporating said Aether into your Hypothesis.

The following users thanked this post: William McC

Offline Colin2B

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01/09/2016 14:49:47 »
..... what you need is the evidence in support of this "simple" theory.
You have offered conjecture that this single particle exists in the forms you describe. To have your ideas taken seriously you will need details of experiments you have performed and show how the results support your ideas. There is a lot of advice on the net regarding methodology and examples from the work of Faraday, Newton, Galileo etc.
Good luck in your venture.

Offline Atkhenaken

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 01/09/2016 17:36:14 »

You make a fair point there sir, but now what you need is the evidence in support of this "simple" theory. Science requires more than a philosophical explanation. While I agree that spin is significant when studying the subatomic world, I doubt that a peer review will be successful by incorporating said Aether into your Hypothesis.
[/quote]

I have already submitted my theory but it was rejected because it contained the word "aether" which is a big no no in the science world. That doesn't matter. I know my theory is right because everything fits together perfectly and there is no wastage. The universe is very frugal in its allocation of particles and it wouldn't create hundreds of sub-atomic particles when one particle can do the job.

You could try Robert Distinti's website. He has similar ideas and understands the mathematics behind it as well. My theory differs somewhat from Robert's theory though. I have taken his concept one or two steps further.

Offline Atkhenaken

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 01/09/2016 17:48:21 »
..... what you need is the evidence in support of this "simple" theory.
You have offered conjecture that this single particle exists in the forms you describe. To have your ideas taken seriously you will need details of experiments you have performed and show how the results support your ideas. There is a lot of advice on the net regarding methodology and examples from the work of Faraday, Newton, Galileo etc.
Good luck in your venture.

My theory is based on logic and observation. For example - The electric plug has 3 connection points. A sphere can only do 3 things - left spin, right spin and no spin. The cogs in a clock spin alternate left and right. Put it all together and you have my theory. Note - No experimentation is required - the evidence already exists, its just a matter of seeing it and putting it together like a jigsaw puzzle.

Offline Colin2B

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01/09/2016 23:05:28 »
My theory is based on logic and observation.
Really?
Shaver plugs have 2 pins, 3 phase plugs have 4
for a sphere I can think of at least 9 movements, not counting movement through space
Don't understand the cogs bit, that's only 2 directions!

Offline Atkhenaken

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 02/09/2016 01:27:44 »
Really?
for a sphere I can think of at least 9 movements, not counting movement through space

My theory requires a little common sense. The basic concept of positive, negative and neutral is all pervasive throughout nature and you can't discount its importance. Electricity is a positive negative and neutral force regardless of how many pins there are. Note - 99% of all plugs have 3 pins.

Offline Ethos_

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 02/09/2016 02:58:21 »
Really?

My theory requires a little common sense.

If I may be so blunt, that sounds very much like you have determined that we are lacking Sir. But that aside, could you please tell us exactly how one should define "common sense"? I suggest that there may be as many definitions as there are members here at our forum. It's all a matter of personal perspective..........................right?

Offline Atkhenaken

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 02/09/2016 03:30:13 »

My theory requires a little common sense.

If I may be so blunt, that sounds very much like you have determined that we are lacking Sir. But that aside, could you please tell us exactly how one should define "common sense"? I suggest that there may be as many definitions as there are members here at our forum. It's all a matter of personal perspective..........................right?
[/quote]

common sense - The ability to grasp the essential elements without being distracted by - preconceived ideas, rigid formats, unrelated matters, red herrings, unnecessary details, ego related issues, career and peer related concerns. [To cut through the bullshite and get to the crux of the matter.]

Offline Colin2B

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 02/09/2016 14:09:10 »
Here you are welcome to discuss whatever you feel is common sense. Some science fora limit their discussions to the currently accepted view, here we offer a platform for anyone as long as they respect the way we divide our forum up into sections.
See http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=66954.0

Offline GoC

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 02/09/2016 16:09:18 »
I would say yes. I put your view into a mechanical form of relativity where the observations of Relativity fit the mechanics described. I suspect this is possibly what you meant as a common sense approach. But I would not want to speak for your interpretation without knowing your full understanding. Mechanical Relativity in new theories.

Offline Atkhenaken

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 02/09/2016 18:09:15 »
I would say yes. I put your view into a mechanical form of relativity where the observations of Relativity fit the mechanics described. I suspect this is possibly what you meant as a common sense approach. But I would not want to speak for your interpretation without knowing your full understanding. Mechanical Relativity in new theories.

The concept of time changing with speed is illogical. I can't accept relativity in this case. It would be more logical for the measuring clocks to change but not for time itself to change. Thus, relativity is just a measurement of aetheric compression due to speed.  Note - Its the compression that causes the clocks to slow down. This is another aspect of my theory which does away with all magical forces and fields and replaces it with mechanical actions. Thus, the universe has no fields or forces but only has mechanical actions. This is the Simple Universe Theory.

Offline jeffreyH

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • The graviton sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 02/09/2016 18:25:02 »

The concept of time changing with speed is illogical. I can't accept relativity in this case. It would be more logical for the measuring clocks to change but not for time itself to change. Thus, relativity is just a measurement of aetheric compression due to speed.  Note - Its the compression that causes the clocks to slow down. This is another aspect of my theory which does away with all magical forces and fields and replaces it with mechanical actions. Thus, the universe has no fields or forces but only has mechanical actions. This is the Simple Universe Theory.

You are invoking absolute time which would require an absolute frame of reference. This frame would require absolute zero velocity relative to all other particles within the universe and be fixed with respect to expanding spacetime. So which point in the universe do you suggest we anchor this frame to? Earth? Some remote galaxy? Shangri La?

Offline GoC

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 02/09/2016 21:06:21 »
Posted by: Atkhenaken
« on: Today at 18:09:15 »"
The concept of time changing with speed is illogical. I can't accept relativity in this case. It would be more logical for the measuring clocks to change but not for time itself to change. Thus, relativity is just a measurement of aetheric compression due to speed"

Apparently I have forgotten how to do quotes so here goes the long way.

What is your definition of time? For me time = motion. So speed changes the total possible motion available to the electron cycle time (depending on your understanding of cycle or if you even have one). There is total motion available c and speed reduces the available energy of total motion. Simple Relativity.

"Note - Its the compression that causes the clocks to slow down."

What is causing compression and why is it causing clocks to slow down? Fundamental energy c is being used for speed. Allowing less to be available because of the increased distance the electron covered in space.

"This is another aspect of my theory which does away with all magical forces and fields and replaces it with mechanical actions. Thus, the universe has no fields or forces but only has mechanical actions. This is the Simple Universe Theory."

You seem to be trading one magic for another. What moves the electrons?

Posted by: jeffreyH
« on: Today at 18:25:02 »

"
You are invoking absolute time which would require an absolute frame of reference. "

Hardly, I am invoking absolute motion as a reference frame. That is a postulate of relativity. c is the fastest motion possible. You cannot go faster than c (fundamental energy) speed limit. Only I give it a mechanical basis. A grid pattern of complimentary spin offset by a second set with a 90 degree complimentary spin at ~ 45 degrees of angle. Geometrically this is impossible to have equidistant legs.

Obviously you have been taught there is no rest frame without being taught why there is no rest frame. What you are claiming as a zero rest frame is actually the highest fundamental energy state where mass does not exist. So the highest energy state in space is the highest available energy for motion. Where mass and the inverse square exist time energy being used cannot be related to a resting state. Its funny mass itself reduces the energy density of space it occupies. One atom in space between galaxies floating in an equidistance place would have the electron moving the fastest. We view everything backwards. We are biological clocks and age slower the faster our speed through space. All reactions slow to the frame speed of our clocks. There is no absolute frame of fundamental energy.

Offline jeffreyH

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • The graviton sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 02/09/2016 22:09:20 »
I honestly don't know why I bother sometimes. There is a wall to my immediate left that I could easily bang my head against.

Offline Ethos_

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 02/09/2016 22:22:22 »
I honestly don't know why I bother sometimes. There is a wall to my immediate left that I could easily bang my head against.
I've been considering my wall as well Jeff, but mine is stationed to my immediate right.........................What would please me even more would be to bang some sense into someone else's head but because I abhor violence, I'm left with only mine to take out my frustration upon.

Offline Atkhenaken

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 03/09/2016 02:14:02 »

You are invoking absolute time which would require an absolute frame of reference. This frame would require absolute zero velocity relative to all other particles within the universe and be fixed with respect to expanding spacetime. So which point in the universe do you suggest we anchor this frame to? Earth? Some remote galaxy? Shangri La?

Time is just a human intellectual construct. It doesn't exist as an entity by itself. Time is just a measurement of spin and rotation. If there was no spin or rotation, then nobody would have a clue what the time was.

Relativity joins space and time as a unit of action. This is plain crazy.

Offline Atkhenaken

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 03/09/2016 02:25:15 »

"Note - Its the compression that causes the clocks to slow down."

What is causing compression and why is it causing clocks to slow down? Fundamental energy c is being used for speed. Allowing less to be available because of the increased distance the electron covered in space.

Aetheric compression. Its the same as driving a car and getting increased wind resistance the faster you go. Thus, the faster you travel in a space ship the slower the clocks will run due to aetheric pressure on the mechanism of the clock. Time, itself, remains unaltered.

"This is another aspect of my theory which does away with all magical forces and fields and replaces it with mechanical actions. Thus, the universe has no fields or forces but only has mechanical actions. This is the Simple Universe Theory."

You seem to be trading one magic for another. What moves the electrons?

Who said electrons move? Its only the aether flow that moves.

Offline GoC

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 03/09/2016 03:26:48 »
Hey guys, Science has been hitting a brick wall for some time. And those of you who do not take in the full observations of relativity will find the wall the fastest. You think others do not understand and that is true none of us understand everything. What makes anyone believe their understanding is correct? My criteria is theory fits all observations with the same set of parameters used for all observations. Current science uses magic to fit their theory.

Both of you might as well bang your heads physics could care less about what you think you understand. Most are just parrots of the same magic dance. You went down a branch of the learning tree. So yes why do you bother? The most important questions you don't bother giving any thought about.
1. Why do electrons move?
2. Why are the electron and photon confounded in every frame?
3. why do you think there is a perpendicular view when understanding Relativity you recognize there is no such thing possible as a perpendicular view because light is independent of the source. You would have to have a fixed frame for a perpendicular view. There are no fixed frames?
4. How can a photon be a particle and a wave? If the particle is moving at the speed of light the wave motion would have to be greater than the speed of light. The blind are teaching the blind. Virtual particle is a weasel word to maintain current understanding not following the math. If it does not follow the math it is wrong.

I could go on with many more examples of the accepted theory without a cause. But please go bang your heads.

I agree many make statements without any backing. Any theory without the mechanical backing is useless including the currently accepted one.

All of these questions are meaningless to main stream because accepted theory cannot answer them. There is a fundamental energy that allows motion up to but not including c. Speed of mass reduces that available energy to c. because all energy of the electron is used up with none left for the cycling of the electron. Follow Relativity or the theory will fail.

Offline Atkhenaken

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 04/09/2016 04:11:09 »
Hey guys, Science has been hitting a brick wall for some time. And those of you who do not take in the full observations of relativity will find the wall the fastest. You think others do not understand and that is true none of us understand everything. What makes anyone believe their understanding is correct? My criteria is theory fits all observations with the same set of parameters used for all observations. Current science uses magic to fit their theory.

Both of you might as well bang your heads physics could care less about what you think you understand. Most are just parrots of the same magic dance. You went down a branch of the learning tree. So yes why do you bother? The most important questions you don't bother giving any thought about.
1. Why do electrons move?
2. Why are the electron and photon confounded in every frame?
3. why do you think there is a perpendicular view when understanding Relativity you recognize there is no such thing possible as a perpendicular view because light is independent of the source. You would have to have a fixed frame for a perpendicular view. There are no fixed frames?
4. How can a photon be a particle and a wave? If the particle is moving at the speed of light the wave motion would have to be greater than the speed of light. The blind are teaching the blind. Virtual particle is a weasel word to maintain current understanding not following the math. If it does not follow the math it is wrong.

I could go on with many more examples of the accepted theory without a cause. But please go bang your heads.

I agree many make statements without any backing. Any theory without the mechanical backing is useless including the currently accepted one.

All of these questions are meaningless to main stream because accepted theory cannot answer them. There is a fundamental energy that allows motion up to but not including c. Speed of mass reduces that available energy to c. because all energy of the electron is used up with none left for the cycling of the electron. Follow Relativity or the theory will fail.

What is the purpose of this reply?

(1) Are you trying to hi-jack my post with your own ideas?

(2) Do you agree or disagree with my hypothesis?

(3) Reasons for agreeing or disagreeing.

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 04/09/2016 04:23:50 »
The universe is a simple place which can be explained in a very simple manner using spin as the basic unit of activity which the universe is based.

Ok, I have thought about this myself in the past, spin is not the primary although in principle spin/rotation is a ''huge'' part of the activity of the Universe.
However spin/rotation is surely a process of acting force(s)?

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #24 on: 04/09/2016 04:23:50 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length