The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Does spin plus aether equal matter?  (Read 2142 times)

Offline Atkhenaken

• View Profile
Re: Does spin plus aether equal matter?
« Reply #25 on: 04/09/2016 04:31:06 »
The universe is a simple place which can be explained in a very simple manner using spin as the basic unit of activity which the universe is based.

Ok, I have thought about this myself in the past, spin is not the primary although in principle spin/rotation is a ''huge'' part of the activity of the Universe.
However spin/rotation is surely a process of acting force(s)?

The only possible source of energy that the universe has is spin energy. Logic dictates that sub-atomic particles must spin at the speed of light. This is the source of all energy. The universe is energy rich.

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 04/09/2016 04:37:36 »
The universe is a simple place which can be explained in a very simple manner using spin as the basic unit of activity which the universe is based.

Ok, I have thought about this myself in the past, spin is not the primary although in principle spin/rotation is a ''huge'' part of the activity of the Universe.

The only possible source of energy that the universe has is spin energy. Logic dictates that sub-atomic particles must spin at the speed of light. This is the source of all energy. The universe is energy rich.

No , spin is a process of energy , not energy.

Offline Atkhenaken

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 04/09/2016 05:04:14 »

Where does this "energy" come from? Answer - Sub-atomic spin!

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 04/09/2016 05:17:09 »

Where does this "energy" come from? Answer - Sub-atomic spin!

The electron ''spin'' is not as you imagine it. Atoms of a ''solid'' do not individually spin , the entirety of  the inertial reference frame ''spins''.

Energy is light related and the initial fusion process of stars that ''feeds'' all other matter that is not a star, if it were not for stars the energy in/of the Earth would soon dissipate leaving a dormant like rock.

What is gained is equally lost to the entropy of free space, thus allowing equilibrium of the matters entropy.

Spin is not energy , although spin can produce work , but the spin is created rather than being.

Offline Atkhenaken

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 04/09/2016 08:10:24 »

The electron ''spin'' is not as you imagine it. Atoms of a ''solid'' do not individually spin , the entirety of  the inertial reference frame ''spins''.

The atom exists in its own fractal reference frame. We do not exist in the sub-atomic reference frame but we just feel its existence from our reference frame. The speed of light is a sub-atomic reference frame. it signifies the speed at which the aether spins.

What is gained is equally lost to the entropy of free space, thus allowing equilibrium of the matters entropy.

The energy can never be lost. Its called 'background radiation'.

Spin is not energy , although spin can produce work , but the spin is created rather than being.

If the aether didn't spin at the speed of light the universe would be totally dark and completely dead. Thus, energy without spin is impossible. Thus, no spin, no energy, no universe, no nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 04/09/2016 12:04:32 »

The atom exists in its own fractal reference frame. We do not exist in the sub-atomic reference frame but we just feel its existence from our reference frame. The speed of light is a sub-atomic reference frame. it signifies the speed at which the aether spins.

The energy can never be lost. Its called 'background radiation'.

If the aether didn't spin at the speed of light the universe would be totally dark and completely dead. Thus, energy without spin is impossible. Thus, no spin, no energy, no universe, no nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But there is no known aether of space , there is nothing to spin, things spin in space.   To have any chance of your theory you would have to prove the aether to begin with.

Thus, no spin, no energy, no universe, no nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm! big bang my friend not spin.

Offline Colin2B

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 04/09/2016 22:57:17 »
But there is no known aether of space , there is nothing to spin, things spin in space.   To have any chance of your theory you would have to prove the aether to begin with.
I wouldn't waste your time in this thread, he doesn't have anywhere near your observational and analytical skills. And I'm being serious.

Offline Atkhenaken

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 05/09/2016 02:06:08 »
I wouldn't waste your time in this thread, he doesn't have anywhere near your observational and analytical skills. And I'm being serious.

Avoidance of issues is the first sign of deception.  Now seeking peer group ratification and back patting from colleges to disguise feelings of insecurity and doubt. lol!

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 05/09/2016 09:36:49 »

Avoidance of issues is the first sign of deception.  Now seeking peer group ratification and back patting from colleges to disguise feelings of insecurity and doubt. lol!

Well! I wouldn't be to sure he was not ''speaking'' to you .  Peer, college?   not me, I am banned from all sections except this one. I ''argue'' more than most .

My objective does not allow itself to do ''god'' theories, in other words you can't base  theory on a Aether if there is no Aether proven to begin with .

p.s  Colin, waste my time?  I am hardly overwhelmed with conversation so I will take what discussion I can get. (presuming your post was aimed in my direction).

Offline Atkhenaken

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 05/09/2016 13:28:59 »

Well! I wouldn't be to sure he was not ''speaking'' to you .  Peer, college?   not me, I am banned from all sections except this one. I ''argue'' more than most .

My objective does not allow itself to do ''god'' theories, in other words you can't base  theory on a Aether if there is no Aether proven to begin with .

The aether has many different names to disguise its aetherness. (dark matter, dark energy, space-time continuum, virtual photons, non energy quantum fluctuations and Planck's constant).  You obviously don't understand that the aether is just a political football of the science world. Its the elephant in the room which nobody is allowed to talk about. People only whisper its name in secret places because they are all afraid of being thought of as old fashioned and not with it. But as soon as they discarded it, they had to immediately reinvent it under a different name because the universe doesn't make any sense without it.

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 05/09/2016 19:21:59 »

The aether has many different names to disguise its aetherness. (dark matter, dark energy, space-time continuum, virtual photons, non energy quantum fluctuations and Planck's constant).  You obviously don't understand that the aether is just a political football of the science world. Its the elephant in the room which nobody is allowed to talk about. People only whisper its name in secret places because they are all afraid of being thought of as old fashioned and not with it. But as soon as they discarded it, they had to immediately reinvent it under a different name because the universe doesn't make any sense without it.

Ok , looking at this in ''light'' of your explanation of an Aether I sort of get where you are coming from and I have explained this Aether plenty of times before in various forms.

I do prefer the term Dark energy these days. The term alone allowing me to ''see'' the dark energy.

Offline Atkhenaken

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 06/09/2016 00:14:39 »

Ok , looking at this in ''light'' of your explanation of an Aether I sort of get where you are coming from and I have explained this Aether plenty of times before in various forms.

I do prefer the term Dark energy these days. The term alone allowing me to ''see'' the dark energy.

So, you are quite happy to accept that dark energy exists but still are unhappy with the aether. Even though the existence of dark energy has no scientific proof either and is just a scientific hypothesis.

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 06/09/2016 11:58:22 »

So, you are quite happy to accept that dark energy exists but still are unhappy with the aether. Even though the existence of dark energy has no scientific proof either and is just a scientific hypothesis.

No, I said I understand your point now about the aether but would rather call it dark energy.. None of the ''aether'' is proven to exist, they build a picture from nothing, except somethings need a beginning, 1.

Offline JoeBrown

• Does everything simple always gotta be so complex?
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 06/09/2016 14:14:01 »
I'm with you Atkhenaken

Been hiding from this forum while delving into my own postulations.  I've contrived a similar postulation to yours.  But I think your off by two spin.  There's perpendicular forces ie. electro-magnetism.

That suggests theres 4 spin.  up/down - left/right...  Which makes your universe a little less simple (not much tho).

I understand your desire to use the term aether.  I don't quite see it as an aether.  Space the final frontier, is difficult to explain, because we simply cannot see it.  Doesn't mean it's "nothing", but if you cannot examine a thing, it makes it hard to describe...

I've been working on describing all of the forces as I understand them, to myself with a similar thesis.  You're eaton I refer to as photon in my thoughts, w/out the speed of light.

I don't agree with your neutron - blackhole hypothesis.  I've haven't worked out the math, but I think electrons have electric polar spin alignment and protons have perpendicular (magnetic) polar spin alingment. I think neutrons have both combined in harmony.

These are some of the ideas I've been working on.  Theres a lot more details that need to work out, but I think you & I are on the right track.

Instead of 10 dimensional strings, it all boils down to a buckyball universe.  :)  Describing the bucky ball is difficult when you cannot ever hold one still and look at it nor, measure it's properties, etc...  That's where the math will come in handy.
« Last Edit: 06/09/2016 14:24:23 by JoeBrown »

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 06/09/2016 14:37:45 »
I'm with you Atkhenaken

Been hiding from this forum while delving into my own postulations.  I've contrived a similar postulation to yours.  But I think your off by two spin.  There's perpendicular forces ie. electro-magnetism.

That suggests theres 4 spin.  up/down - left/right...  Which makes your universe a little less simple (not much tho).

I understand your desire to use the term aether.  I don't quite see it as an aether.  Space the final frontier, is difficult to explain, because we simply cannot see it.  Doesn't mean it's "nothing", but if you cannot examine a thing, it makes it hard to describe...

I've been working on describing all of the forces as I understand them, to myself with a similar thesis.  You're eaton I refer to as photon in my thoughts, w/out the speed of light.

I don't agree with your neutron - blackhole hypothesis.  I've haven't worked out the math, but I think electrons have electric polar spin alignment and protons have perpendicular (magnetic) polar spin alingment. I think neutrons have both combined in harmony.

These are some of the ideas I've been working on.  Theres a lot more details that need to work out, but I think you & I are on the right track.

Instead of 10 dimensional strings, it all boils down to a buckyball universe.  :)  Describing the bucky ball is difficult when you cannot ever hold one still and look at it nor, measure it's properties, etc...

The Universe is not hard to understand in terms of forces, direction, up, down, left and right are just the figurative of speech. There only exists at this ''time'' relatively +ve direction and -ve direction relative to each independent observer, by observer I do not just mean things that can see and observe, I mean the entirety of matter in free space observing and experiencing their affects on each other.
Spin is a process rather than a cause of ''things'', forces acting on forces etc.

I consider the universe is compressing and decompressing simultaneously, I consider unlike the present information, dark energy is the compressor and also in close relationship to the strong nuclear force and gravity.

I consider that ''light'' energy is the decompress, things that gain more ''light'' expand. Likewise charges repel.

However I also consider that both a dark energy and a light energy could occupy a void and absolute space.

Offline Atkhenaken

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 06/09/2016 15:52:39 »
I'm with you Atkhenaken

Left and right spin is all that there can be. You can rotate the left or right spin in any direction which includes up and down. Thus, both up and down are already taken into consideration as part of my theory. Rotation is only possible when considering neutrons. Space doesn't have any rotation which differentiates itself from matter. Thus, what we call "matter" are ethons in rotation around a neutron. Dimensionality is the complicated part. Fractal dimensions differentiate atoms from galaxies. Time and dimensional differences make it impossible to see inside an atom.

I've been working on describing all of the forces as I understand them, to myself with a similar thesis.  You're ethon I refer to as photon in my thoughts, w/out the speed of light.

Think of the universe as a kind of Photoshop which has layers which are invisible but can influence other layers depending on the programming. The speed and nature of light are two important keys to understanding the universe. Light being two dimensional can only travel as a spin/wave through a medium. Thus, light has spin torque which gives it its intensity. Note - The sun burns your skin slowly. How? Spin torque! Get a long round and narrow stick and spin it fast on your skin and your skin will burn. Same thing!

Recent research has found that galactic shapes are very similar to atomic shapes. Most scientists will say that galaxies don't resemble atoms but they don't take into consideration the dimensional time shift.

Further research see - Robert Distinti's website.

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 06/09/2016 16:52:58 »

The sun burns your skin slowly. How? Spin torque!

The Sun does not burn your skin, your skins reaction to the radiation is the burning you feel. 

Offline Atkhenaken

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 07/09/2016 02:46:29 »

The Sun does not burn your skin, your skins reaction to the radiation is the burning you feel.

Radiation equals spin torque. Thanks for your confirmation!

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 08/09/2016 11:04:10 »

Radiation equals spin torque. Thanks for your confirmation!

There is no confirmation in that post, please do not misinterpret my posts and put in your own words that  you want to hear.

Radiation = pressure

You skin becomes Saturated in radiation, the greater the radiation intensity the greater the ''heat'' you feel. The atoms/molecules/chemicals of you interact with the radiation and reacting in some way. I still do not see why you are applying spin although ''light'' spins according to theory, (I have no idea how true that is).

The greater the pressure and intensity of ''light'' the denser the ''layers'' of Photons are at the surface point of permeability of the surface, the electromagnetic field and resonating ''signal'' from the surface structure obstructing and creating a ''bottleneck/congestion of ''light''.

Offline Atkhenaken

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 11/09/2016 15:55:52 »

Spin is the primary source of all energy.

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 11/09/2016 15:59:25 »

Spin is the primary source of all energy.

No, compression and ''storage'' ability is the rudiment of E. Spin has nothing to do with it.

Offline Atkhenaken

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 12/09/2016 06:16:19 »

No, compression and ''storage'' ability is the rudiment of E. Spin has nothing to do with it.

How is energy stored??????????

What is the storage mechanism????????

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 12/09/2016 08:06:26 »

Similar to magnetic storage the same has a hard drive works.   A magnetic field can stop some hf getting in, but it also captures some light and stops it escaping.
The storage mechanism is the field, and all matter generates a field , contains a field. The Hf within a field, is pushed to the center of the field where it then is forced to rotate by a sort of mini magnus effect.

Entropy is just a technical term for capacitance.

The K max of S of an isolated ''power cell''= hf/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s..........................................................................

Offline Atkhenaken

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 12/09/2016 09:44:37 »

Similar to magnetic storage the same has a hard drive works.   A magnetic field can stop some hf getting in, but it also captures some light and stops it escaping.
The storage mechanism is the field, and all matter generates a field , contains a field. The Hf within a field, is pushed to the center of the field where it then is forced to rotate by a sort of mini magnus effect.

The K max of S of an isolated ''power cell''= hf/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s..........................................................................

"pushed to the centre where it is forced to rotate" Thus, we are in total agreement that spin is the ultimate action of the universe. Thanks for confirming my hypothesis.

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 12/09/2016 15:15:16 »

"pushed to the centre where it is forced to rotate" Thus, we are in total agreement that spin is the ultimate action of the universe. Thanks for confirming my hypothesis.

You keep doing that, that does not confirm spin is the ultimate action of the Universe although spin is a key thing of the Universe , it is not the ultimate. Other actions occur before spin.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #49 on: 12/09/2016 15:15:16 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length