The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Single submatter particle theory  (Read 200 times)

Offline William McC

• View Profile
Single submatter particle theory
« on: 31/08/2016 07:14:11 »
You can actually take a BB for a kids BB gun. And fire the BB at a piece of thin metal, that is angled one degree off parallel from the barrel. And you will see that the BB can impart quite a force to the piece of metal. The reason is the BB does not wish to change direction. That is all that is happening in a centrifuge. The stuff in the pump wants to move tangent to the spinning pump. And it does, causing pumping action.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

Evidently it appears that an object in motion has a gravitational field that must be spinning perpendicular to the motion. this would insure that the BB keeps on a straight path even though the physical BB may not spin. I will post that question soon.

I was taught that there was one sub matter particle the particle of electricity. The hydrogen atom the atom that builds all other elements was taught to me as being a sphere of particles of electricity. Ambient radiation races through all matter from all directions to all directions simultaneously. Ambient radiation was taught to me as being particles of electricity at a very high velocity.

In order for something to move, an abundance of particles of electricity or a shortage of particles of electricity must be created by a change in matter, in order to cause movement. The matter having no energy of its own, only structure, acts like a sail in the wind of ambient radiation. So when something is set in motion, it must be charged, there must be an abundance of particles of electricity created and a shortage. The movement can only be from an abundance to a shortage.

An ARC sets up a shortage of particles of electricity, by beaming away from the object arcing an abundance of particles of electricity, by way of light. Light speed or light velocity particles of electricity, remove more particles of electricity than electricity itself. Light also removes heat very quickly more quickly than heat or infrared does. So when something is set in motion, in front of the object it creates an excited path, often reducing air pressure allowing a projectile to travel through air more easily. This is just something that can be witnessed, the actual is invisible to us, however it works much the same way.

Lead is known to absorb high frequency electricity, become short of particles of electricity when exposed to a plasma, an arc. So a high velocity projectile will be found to be short of particles of electricity in the rear of the moving projectile, however the front of the projectile will be abundant with particles of electricity. Because of the ARC that forms in the front. The light removes particles of electricity faster than electricity itself.

If you have ever tried to press a lead slug through a steel plate you know you are wasting your time. The lead will compress and never penetrate the steel, even when tons of pressure are applied. Yet a lead bullet can pierce steel easily when it hits a certain velocity, with only its momentum.

When several of the same lead rounds, the same projectiles are fired at different velocities at the same steel target, you will note strange phenomena occur at different velocities. One of the projectiles with a low powder charge, will not even scratch the paint on a steel plate when fired at a close range, the round is turned into almost microscopic bits of lead. Yet that round is known to have killed men at that range. As we up the amount of powder or increase the length of the barrel the round is being fired out of, we see the lead round can now bend the metal, impress it. Something that a large hammer and a heavy swing cannot do. Finally as we fire a round from a long barrel, with a lot of powder, we now cut a perfect hole in the steel plate with a lead bullet. There is evidence of a plasma type cut. Light can often be witnessed as the round approaches the steel plate.

In all the cases above, we were firing a round through air, as the round approaches the metal plate, air pressure is created between the bullet and the metal plate. Causing a visible arc. It is the visible arc, that cuts the steel, it is not the raw horse power pressing a hole in the steel. From watching actual detectable phenomena we can form some hypothesis about how an object moves through the paths of so many particles of ambient radiation, and still wishes to maintain a straight path through them. The motion appears to setup up oriented phenomena, which changes things around the moving object.

From my teachings gravity is the effect of more and less repulsion. Benjamin Franklin long before the revolution created a static drive motor to turn a turkey spit. It would run for twenty minutes, from a few strokes of a glass jar. Using an arc and repulsion to both move the motor and to maintain a charge in the capacitors. Although these are visible ARC's the same effects happen with magnets, and other types of movement. I am not answering you or giving you an answer I am just sharing another view point that seems to work and can be demonstrated rather easily.

Benjamin Franklin used to use static electricity and the river to instantly kill the turkey for the spit, which he suggested his King the King of England could benefit from such electrical treatments. So you may gather the truth about real science is always at the cost of falling out of favor from the kings court. The reason Benjamin Franklin had differences with the king was because the kings Royal academy under his control claimed that lightning rods could not work, because lightning was not the same as the arc of static electricity. English children were forced to the church bell towers to ring the bell to ward off lighting during lightning storms. It often removed such honest young lads from God's service. The less honest sorts to speak the truth about a disingenuous king the merrier.

Today our electricity suffers from "raise it down" and "lower it up". So good honest kids that really love electricity never have verbal or written tools to investigate it. The ARC (Anode, Rectified, Cathode) is no longer taught. It can save your life if you know what it is and what it is capable of. These are the hurdles that we face, not the actual science. Science was completed a very long time ago. It took artificial wars, famine and even the unspeakable taxation (slavery) to undo it.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
Re: Single submatter particle theory
« Reply #1 on: 31/08/2016 12:13:54 »
Wm McCormick said:
I was taught that there was one sub matter particle the particle of electricity. The hydrogen atom the atom that builds all other elements was taught to me as being a sphere of particles of electricity. Ambient radiation races through all matter from all directions to all directions simultaneously. Ambient radiation was taught to me as being particles of electricity at a very high velocity.
Jerrygg38 replied:
  Where were you taught this? The ideas seem okay to me but it is not conventional theory.

Offline William McC

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03/09/2016 02:57:52 »
Wm McCormick said:
Jerrygg38 replied:
  Where were you taught this? The ideas seem okay to me but it is not conventional theory.

Freeport Public Schools Long Island New York. I was an honors student, and very frankly the other kids were learning what modern kids are taught in school today. They were not allowed to learn what we were learning, until the teachers realized that was the plan by a very corrupt government, then they invited all the students to learn. I think they were too late.

We were taught how to create world bending effects, with ordinary farm, and industrial supplies. Most today would say "Oh my God", but it was to prevent ending the world with ordinary farm, radio, magnetic fields, and industrial supplies. Look at what the Chinese acetylene accident caused. A few bags of calcium carbide, and water. As kids, in my area we had calcium carbide cannons, so we knew the danger and the minute quantities involved. A bomb is not as reliant upon the substances it is made of, as it is the voltage, and size and volume of the core. The matter is not the potential energy for the bomb, it is the ambient radiation that is slowed to the effects we call a bomb. Ambient radiation is harnessed like wind by a sail, to create and move the material in a bomb. And create the rays that are associated with a bomb.

We were getting pre World War Two American economics, which makes paying taxes as senseless as drooling upon ones self, similar to a dog chasing his own tail as someone beats him. We were also taught pre World War Two Math, Science, and History. It worked because we actually did it and tested it in the classroom and laboratory.

When someone blocks information and calls it what they wish to call it, without information to the contrary, I know they just cannot live with it. I will take a break from posting for a while or they will just ban me. I have posted older documents stating that America and England were going to hide the secret of the atom and the atom bomb from citizens of earth. Most cannot believe that. Because it would be just to crushing to their reality, which they do not have.

Our town was near the heart of the space program, and we were advancing at an unimaginalbe pace. Time travel, was the only real limitation we had, not distance or velocity. We did not know that the rest of our country was going down the proverbial crapper at the same time. The story goes that agents, talking with Aero Space employees in the sixties, said that they could protect Washington DC and the president from anything. And the Areo Space people said, "well there are always rays going right through the capital. All you would have to do is triangulate three rays that can still easily penetrate the walls, upon the presidents location, and you could just vaporize him". What happened after that was the bad news, the good news is that almost fifty years later we have the cyber knife. Haha.

Young people are wasting their lives on word games, science is something you do and live.   

Young people need to enslave themselves, and really get to the basics that will let them stand up to anyone. Then they will be free.

If you create a black velvet lined box, and smear it with glycerin and allow the box to collect all the dust in the box over a 24-36 hour period. Then create just a small pin hole in the box, exposed to direct sunlight. You will see that the light ray is invisible. Until you place something in the path of the ray of light. Then it looks like a laser beam striking a white object like a ping pong ball for example. The rays are there all the time you just cannot see them. But that is how all rays work. They are there at a velocity that is not perceivable to humans. Or they are there and not perceived until they strike the surface of something. Or travel through a volume of something. You can use a piece of the black velvet to make a hood to block out light, to put over your head and look through a second large viewing hole in the box. Like I said science was done a long, long time ago, more than 100 years ago. Schools have been preaching the opposite of science, and getting paid big bucks for doing it.

I lived in a house in Freeport, my backyard was a canal, so we could not have a basement, it would flood each time there was a high tide. But we did have a damp crawl space, that I always had to do work in. One day with the doors to the crawl space shut, I was given a glimpse of this phenomena of the beam of light, being totally invisible. The damp floors walls and ceiling caught all the dust. it was truly amazing to witness and experiment up close. A small hole in the doors allowed a fine beam of light into the crawlspace, it was amazing how it was not visible from the side. Yet created a blinding light when my hand blocked its path.

As far as this being conventional theory, it was, before World War Two and the bomb. Some people got so afraid that they agreed to anything to stop the fear. Even making their kids fools.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #2 on: 03/09/2016 02:57:52 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums