The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Should our troops be in Iraq?  (Read 8081 times)

Offline Ben6789

• And then there were none.
    • View Profile
Should our troops be in Iraq?
« Reply #25 on: 12/04/2007 13:07:31 »
Why does the US feel it needs to protect and stabalize every country in need? We can't stop all evil in the world, the only way for world peace to happen is if someone takes over the world, which is impossible.

Besides, we need evil.

paul.fr

« Reply #26 on: 12/04/2007 14:27:37 »
Why does the US feel it needs to protect and stabalize every country in need? We can't stop all evil in the world, the only way for world peace to happen is if someone takes over the world, which is impossible.

well obviously, the US and others, do not feel the need to protect and stabalize every country in need. if they did thingd happening now would not be.

Besides, we need evil.

i am sure those sentiments are/were shared by:

jews, arabs, palastinians, israelies, african migrates in the middle east, cambodians under pol pot, those in darfur, rowanda, serbs, muslims, croats, irish catholics, irish protestants...........................

Offline Seany

• Neilep Level Member
  • Live your life to the full!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 12/04/2007 14:32:59 »
wow very deep dude...lol personally i say we get the F$@# outta there and worry bout N korea and china

*Cough*. Im South Korean :D

By the way, I dont like North Korea. But I doubt they would actually use the Nuclear weapon, because either way, it would mean world war 3. If North Korea bombs South Korea with a Nuclear Weapon, then America backs us up, because there are American troops in South Korea and we're quite close to America (Because America needs an Asian Democratic friend).
Then, China will back up North Korea, along with their other communist friends. Then UK and some of Europe will come and join America's side.

And BANG. World War III. Cool huh?

Also, North Korea has made a nuclear weapon, for their own safety so that they cannot be threatened by other countries such as America or China.

Conclusion, America has paid a large sum of money to North Korea, to make them stop making more nuclear weapons.

Offline Ben6789

• And then there were none.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 12/04/2007 15:38:15 »
I beileve something like this has happened before. Tripoli was making the US pay bribes to keep the pirates from attacking US ships. They raised the bribe, and long story short, the War of Tripoli happened. The US won and didn't have to pay any bribes after that.

But WWIII is a lot bigger than the War Tripoli...

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #28 on: 12/04/2007 15:38:15 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums