The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Apparently... Snails TELEPORT?!?  (Read 17186 times)

Offline Hadrian

• Neilep Level Member
  • Scallywag
    • View Profile
Apparently... Snails TELEPORT?!?
« Reply #25 on: 17/04/2007 14:14:09 »
slugs don't teleport they use worm holes ................... LOL  [^]

Offline Seany

• Neilep Level Member
  • Live your life to the full!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 17/04/2007 15:11:30 »
LOL ;D

Offline DoctorBeaver

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • A stitch in time would have confused Einstein.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 18/04/2007 13:27:00 »

And the silvery trails they leave are ruptures from our universe into hyperspace!

Offline Hadrian

• Neilep Level Member
  • Scallywag
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 18/04/2007 14:23:30 »

And the silvery trails they leave are ruptures from our universe into hyperspace!

well yes, i thought everyone knew that and thanks for reminding us Doc because its important. Never sit on one or you find yourself in a time space rift.... not pleasant at all.... there is lots of 80ty music and power shoulder pads to put up with....

Offline DoctorBeaver

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 18/04/2007 14:27:12 »

well yes, i thought everyone knew that and thanks for reminding us Doc because its important. Never sit on one or you find yourself in a time space rift.... not pleasant at all.... there is lots of 80ty music and power shoulder pads to put up with....

Indeed. Plus I got married in the 80s & I don't want to go through that again! <shudder>  [xx(]

paul.fr

« Reply #30 on: 18/04/2007 14:33:59 »

Indeed. Plus I got married in the 80s & I don't want to go through that again! <shudder>  [xx(]

No 80's music is the best, i always have 80s fm on. oh the days when wearing girly clothes was fashionable....and not just something you did on a weekend..........

Offline Hadrian

• Neilep Level Member
  • Scallywag
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 18/04/2007 14:43:53 »

No 80's music is the best, i always have 80s fm on. oh the days when wearing girly clothes was fashionable....and not just something you did on a weekend..........

greeting person from the twilight zone............... we retreat in peace!............. :o  ;D  ;D

paul.fr

« Reply #32 on: 18/04/2007 14:46:04 »
Greetings hadrian  :)

For one reason or another, i doubt 80's music will ever go out of fashion. Where would christmas, for one, be without good old 80s music!

incidently, i like the new look sheep.

Offline Hadrian

• Neilep Level Member
  • Scallywag
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 18/04/2007 14:52:41 »
Greetings hadrian  :)

For one reason or another, i doubt 80's music will ever go out of fashion. Where would christmas, for one, be without good old 80s music!

incidently, i like the new look sheep.

yes it reflects there true origins. how is poem writing thees days?  as for christmas it would live................ LOL

Offline DoctorBeaver

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 18/04/2007 17:14:42 »

Strange chap  :)

Offline Guttedpiggy

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 18/04/2007 18:51:01 »
 [:0] [:0] [:0] [:0]

maybye, just maybe, snails were told by god that snails cant ever be seeen teleporting so they decided not to but the snails still belived that the snails couldn't be seen going fast. so the snail is always slow when we look at it but, when we look away khzam!!!! there off at a whizzing 22,000 mph untill someone sees then or they get tired  [O8)]

Offline Hadrian

• Neilep Level Member
  • Scallywag
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 18/04/2007 23:26:27 »
there was a report about a snail teleporting in to a dackery by mistake he got bared for doing it   [^]

Offline DoctorBeaver

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 26/04/2007 08:59:48 »
Hackery Dackery Dock
The snail slid up the clock  :D

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #37 on: 26/04/2007 08:59:48 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums