The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Emotional-Sadist  (Read 6111 times)

another_someone

Emotional-Sadist
« Reply #25 on: 18/04/2007 10:27:08 »
People are not always what they appear to be.. You may really not know her type at all seeing that you really don't know her well enough to say what she is really like deep down inside . The only way to find out would be to get to know her better and see with your own heart what she is truely like and she can see what you are truely like too!

You can say a few things about how she sees herself.

She has tried to make herself visually noticed, and has asked her friends to report on how Diydo responds to her physical appearance.

What she has not done is gone up and spoken to him, and tried to show that she in an interesting person, rather than merely a superficially sexually attractive person.

Ofcourse, one cannot say that her self image is necessarily correct, but one can certainly suggest that she does have a high confidence in her own physical attractiveness, and little confidence in her own personality being attractive.

It is clear that she has had no shortage of previous boyfriends, so one can imagine that this prioritisation of physical appearance over personality has been the successful basis of the earlier relationships that she is now trying to repeat.

Offline Diydo

• First timers
    • View Profile
Emotional-Sadist
« Reply #26 on: 18/04/2007 12:23:27 »
Well, Just to make things clearer, I won't consider being in a relationship with that girl for many reasons which are obvious. Man, I don't even like her!

Offline Ben6789

• And then there were none.
    • View Profile
Emotional-Sadist
« Reply #27 on: 18/04/2007 13:09:00 »
The stalking is too freaky, don't go out with her...
I would ask - do you really think she is looking at you as a serious relationship, or as a trophy to hang on her wall (I know there are plenty of men who trophy hunt women, and there are women too who trophy hunt men - fine if both sides agree that is what they after, but not so if one side thinks they want more)?

...Don't be her trophy.

The Naked Scientists Forum

Emotional-Sadist
« Reply #27 on: 18/04/2007 13:09:00 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums