The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: parallel processing: Levers and GigaFaith!  (Read 4958 times)

Offline dedaNoe

• View Profile
    • Dedanoe -- Unileversal TAODotology
parallel processing: Levers and GigaFaith!
« on: 02/05/2007 03:04:18 »
taken from: http://dedanoe.googlepages.com/levers_and_faith.htm [nofollow]

Parallel Processing: Levers and Faith!

Faith is that creative potential that performs miracles just like in physics force is the geometric potential creating equilibrium distance. At first, you start with huge faith, believe in things that don’t exist and you say: “Hear me out folks this can be and is going to be”. As you spend that faith things come to existence and you say: “Wait a minute, this cannot be – it’s a cuddling  miracle”. We were moving mountains long before we even knew we could. What does it have to do with levers?

… => F => D => -F => -D => F => …

In physics F = Force and D = Distance while in religion F = Faith and D = Doubt so what is now F later will turn to D and what is now D later will turn to –F. That’s how Dedanoe’s dynamic lever for neutral interactions works. Dedanoe’s FAITH that someday in the future he’s going to win Natasha’s love is simply inexhaustible cause: Dedanoe = 6 x Perpetuum Mobile. In other words, if you are about to hunt eternal love you must first come up with several eternal motors.

« Last Edit: 02/05/2007 04:20:10 by ukmicky »

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 02/05/2007 03:30:08 »
Oh what ?

Offline ukmicky

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.space-talk.com/
« Reply #2 on: 02/05/2007 04:19:42 »
dedaNoe As the pdf is not in english and therefore we have know idea what its contents are it has been removed

Offline dedaNoe

• View Profile
    • Dedanoe -- Unileversal TAODotology
« Reply #3 on: 02/05/2007 15:15:30 »
dedaNoe As the pdf is not in english and therefore we have know idea what its contents are it has been removed

that's not my problem but yours. english is not my language but i still invest in learning it. i think it's about time that you start learning Armageddonian cause that will be the future language of the world. and by the way maybe this forum has someother armageddonian beside me. it's not fair to remove my link (unless you do that for authority protection, which i don't need) cause i don't ask for payback if someone reads it. one of my favorite quotes goes: "pay the nuke-book as much as you agree with your understanding of its contents"

Offline BenV

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02/05/2007 15:45:02 »
Is your intent for us to share in your wisdom? If so it is your problem that we can't read your Macedonian/Cyrillic language.

Or are you just trying to suggest that you know something we don't?

Offline ukmicky

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.space-talk.com/
« Reply #5 on: 03/05/2007 01:02:11 »
dedaNoe As the pdf is not in English and therefore we have know idea what its contents are it has been removed

that's not my problem but yours. English is not my language but i still invest in learning it. i think it's about time that you start learning Armageddonian cause that will be the future language of the world.

No thats your problem.  if you think we are going to learn some language that nobody has ever heard of just to read your PDF ,then you must be a resident of cloud cookooddonian land.

it's not fair to remove my link (unless you do that for authority protection, which i don't need) cause i don't ask for payback if someone reads it.

Firstly no one is gonna read it because its gone and secondly they couldn't read it even if i had left it as nobody could understand it and thirdly unless you supply a translated version so the members of this forum can see exactly whats being downloaded onto their PC's when they click on the link no one is ever gonna get the chance.
Also as far as fairness goes i removed your link as its my job to protect this forum and its members from viewing anything which i feel is inappropriate and i deemed the link as inappropriate. Next time post a link to something we can read and understand.

Offline rosy

• Neilep Level Member
  • Chemistry
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03/05/2007 11:45:01 »
This is an English-language forum, the medium of discussion is English.
All our moderators are English speakers.
This is also a family forum, all content included or linked to must be suitable for viewing by children. It is the responsability of the moderators to enforce this.
Where posts or links appear in languages which our moderators do not understand, their only option is to delete those posts or links incase they are unsuitable.
It is entirely possible that our members are missing out by not understanding your language, but there's not a lot we can do about that... we're probably also missing out by not having a grasp of Czech, Magyar, Brazilian Portuguese, etc. But life is too short and you've clearly learnt English already so why not use it if you think your idea is so important?

In summary.. either post in English or quit whining and go post somewhere where they understand your language.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #6 on: 03/05/2007 11:45:01 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums