The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Elohim Matrix Theory vs Big Bang Theory  (Read 10138 times)

Offline Ashtari

• The truth will set you free
    • View Profile
Elohim Matrix Theory vs Big Bang Theory
« on: 05/06/2007 15:56:17 »
I wonder who did not go see the Matrix movies... ::)

What if just about everything in those movies was true or virtually all true, give or take a few finer details?

It would make the BIG Bang theory look like a small bang.... [^] or no bang at all.   Just the whir whir whir of the huge Elohim computer and the patter pitter of the keystrokes of the IT Architect in another universe wanting to create another universe just like the one he is living in.

So, consider that for a moment and realise that we are nothing more than a holographic projection from a computer somewhere in hyperspace.  Well, not that that is nothing, of course.... because there is no such a thing as nothing - as we all already know.....  [8D]

What if it were possible to energise yourself and ehterealise and simply 'walk up a ramp through an observation deck portal and you would be out of this holograph and into yet another holograph where the people in the holograph do not know that they are in a holograph, but think that they are clever little creatures which made themselves by evolving from some sub-marine amoeba .. or some such wacko theory.  ???

So, what do you think?  :P

Ashtari

Offline that mad man

• View Profile
    • My music
« Reply #1 on: 05/06/2007 21:50:59 »
Wonder no more as I have not seen them!

;)

Offline Ashtari

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06/06/2007 10:18:40 »
Paul.fr

Was that by choice or because you could not get to see them?  They are emense fun.  Lots of computer technique involved and all about computers and people using them.  [8D]

Ashtari

Offline D.W.Dogma

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06/06/2007 21:08:13 »
Hey Ashtari,
I would like to see what you see.
Why not copy the photos, circle the objects in question and repost
for everyone to see. Just a suggestion!

Offline Ashtari

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07/06/2007 08:54:25 »
Dear DW Dogma

To see what I see would take some doing.... why not see what you see... then turn it around and see what you see there and keep looking at it until you develop a knack at seeing what is actually there.  It is called abstract vision.  A bit like translating or giving an opinion on a Rorschach inkblot at the shrinks, but with a difference.  This is not simply adding your own subjective view to something meant to judge your emotional and mental state etc etc...  It is being able to discern shapes which are deliberately camouflaged...  You need to stretch your perceptive senses a little and keep an open mind.....

Do that to the pictures I have put on this board.  Print the images and put them somewhere where you can look at each one quietly for a few minutes a day.  A bit like meditation.  Then, Bingo, one day you will suddenly see the shapes which have camouflaged themselves in the colour of the sky and blacks greys and whites.

I promise you..... it is all there to see.  I have had many folk even see shapes I did not see.  C'mon  you can do it.  If I spoon feed you, you will more than likely not develop your own sense of abstract vision.  No, it is not some paranormal ability.... it is a bit like playing with a rubics cube... solving a problem and once you have solved the problem and adjusted your mind to thinking in a way conducive to doing that particular thing, bob's your auntie... it will be easy after that. [^] ;D

Then start taking pictures (with an infra red cellphone camera like I do) of the clouds around where you live and look at those too and you will be pleasantly surprised to see what is in them thar clouds  [8D]

Just BTW... Yes, I also could not see the true shapes and actualities in the sky until Michael The Archangel asked me what I saw in the clouds... That really got me thinking and pretty soon I was actually seing what he wanted me to see. :P ;) :)

However... this post was about the Matrix theory versus the Big Bang Theory  [:I]

Namaste

Ashtari

Offline that mad man

• View Profile
    • My music
« Reply #5 on: 07/06/2007 16:59:28 »
Ashtari.

Yes, I'm sure they are fun.

However, I do know the storyline and find that as a piece of fiction its great but there are many inaccuracies and flaws in the science to make me believe it possible in any way.

It seems to be a rehash of many past sci-fi stories about the nature of reality and I cant see any association with the Big Bang theory.

"Tune in, turn on and drop out"
« Last Edit: 07/06/2007 17:01:28 by that mad man »

Offline Ashtari

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08/06/2007 09:19:55 »
TMM

I am not actually trying to 'sell' the idea of the movie Matrix.....   I am putting forward the truth which I personally have experienced in astral travelling of this place we call the universe being a holographic computer program which is being played out much along the lines of the movie 'Matrix'.

Matrix, as I am sure you already know, refers to the grid of a computer program.  ;)

Ashtari

Offline that mad man

• View Profile
    • My music
« Reply #7 on: 09/06/2007 21:49:16 »
The film Matrix refers to a computer program but the term "Matrix" is a mathematical concept dealing with algebra and such.

One thing I have to say: if we are in a holographic projected world that is computer generated then that's fine by me as I'm enjoying it. I would not want to be suddenly woken, find out that all is dire and reality was s***.

Sometimes ignorance is bliss!

Now, what happens if the computer was always right and wanted you to think what you do?

You would never know or be able to tell the difference, your astral projections could be what it wants you to see and experience and to keep you happy.

Offline Raliel

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 13/06/2007 10:39:31 »
TMM

I am not actually trying to 'sell' the idea of the movie Matrix.....   I am putting forward the truth which I personally have experienced in astral travelling of this place we call the universe being a holographic computer program which is being played out much along the lines of the movie 'Matrix'.

Matrix, as I am sure you already know, refers to the grid of a computer program.  ;)

Ashtari
Any "truth" experienced by Astral Travelling, is incredibly subjective and personal to you, and can have no baring on a discussion about the physicality of the universe until astral travel and other out of body experiences can be observed from an external source and data from several unrelated sources be seen to correlate

jolly

« Reply #9 on: 18/06/2007 21:56:44 »
I wonder who did not go see the Matrix movies... ::)

What if just about everything in those movies was true or virtually all true, give or take a few finer details?

It would make the BIG Bang theory look like a small bang.... [^] or no bang at all.   Just the whir whir whir of the huge Elohim computer and the patter pitter of the keystrokes of the IT Architect in another universe wanting to create another universe just like the one he is living in.

So, consider that for a moment and realise that we are nothing more than a holographic projection from a computer somewhere in hyperspace.  Well, not that that is nothing, of course.... because there is no such a thing as nothing - as we all already know.....  [8D]

What if it were possible to energise yourself and ehterealise and simply 'walk up a ramp through an observation deck portal and you would be out of this holograph and into yet another holograph where the people in the holograph do not know that they are in a holograph, but think that they are clever little creatures which made themselves by evolving from some sub-marine amoeba .. or some such wacko theory.  ???

So, what do you think?  :P

Ashtari

Well I have to disagree because if the world was as the film said then the big bang would still have happened before the matrix was created, but also we would all be free now anyway as the war finished, well you´ll be free if you want out!
As the architech said he promised and I quote ´What do you think I am human?´

So if it was as the films said then your fine anyway!

Or maybe its better than life from Red dwarf although really if it was, you wouldnt be posting...lol

Offline Ashtari

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 20/06/2007 15:57:53 »
Jolly

The problem at the moment is that the war is NOT over   [V]  The war is between the Pleiadeans and the reptilians from Orion  [xx(]

Therefore, there is still the reptilian force (monkey IQ) trying to prove that they are better at the creation game than Melchizedek (the one we call god, who is not actually god, because the big bang DID occur long before the Matrix creation.... :P)

The good news is that the reptilians are making a complete fool of themselves because they did not do their homework and don't really know their spirito-legal elbows from their a.......  ;)  and they can't create a single quantum item.... they can only plagiarise and copy stolen intellectual/material capital.  As Jesus put it "for the thief comes to kill steal and destroy" - and that is genuine.  People would not even become ill and would live for at least about 700 years because their bodies have been created to heal, regenerate and renew themselves on a daily basis...   today, what the reptilians are doing is called MKultra... ie. Chemical and mind control warfare.  This is cowardly terrorism with computers being used for voodoo (scan the person's image into your computer and then manipulate, inject, irradiate and generally bully the unsuspecting victim) - Phew... unbelievably cruel, underhand and cowardly type of warfare.

There is plenty of info on the www about this.  Do a search for Auswich, Siberia and the Pentagon's underground research stations.

Then see the movie called The Island.... quite eye opening..... then apply what the fat cats running 'The Island' body factory did in the movie and imagine that done to people in the privacy of their own homes with the MKultra Nazi/Commie assassins using stealth techniques and distance manipulation via transmitter implants.

Food for indigestion....

Ashtari

Offline Batroost

• There's no such thing as a dirty atom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 21/06/2007 18:59:08 »
Food for indigestion....

Or just for Fools.

Offline lewis

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 23/07/2008 05:52:22 »
hi friends...
hmmm really interesting views..
i see you got a great imagination power...
i also used to dream a lot..
may be in future , sometimes it will happen ..
God knows..
======================================================
Lewis

newbielink:http://"http://www.widecircles.ca" [nonactive]

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #12 on: 23/07/2008 05:52:22 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums