The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: The truth is out there somewhere  (Read 1831 times)

Offline Ashtari

• The truth will set you free
    • View Profile
The truth is out there somewhere
« on: 08/06/2007 14:46:42 »
The person who designed this post Has the saying "The truth is out threr somewhere"

Yet, how come when the truth is put right in front of you it is not recognised?  It is too simple and almost mundane I guess.

The post I put on called "Of Cosmic Holographs, Portals and Butchershops"

1.  Not a single person asked a any question about the contents thereof.....eventhough several people viewed the graphics (evident by a script at the end of the last picture revealing such views)... could be the viewers went to the Skylab page via the picture to view the source   ???

2. The moderator 'MOVED' it today......

Well, at least several folk viewed the pics..... 

Did anyone see what was revealed by the Hubble Telescope in those images?  I wonder.

*Some of those Nebulae are clearly human corpses and or body parts in relief behind a thin curtain.

*Some of the images were holographs, when one looked carefully, one could see the people walking about within and without of the construct......

The clue would have been to enlarge each pic and see what it revealed.

I would like you to see what I saw/see.

These pictures showed the dincum truth.  All you had to actually be was interested in finding the truth.

So I am asking the moderator to re-open the post and anyone actually interested in scientific 'The Truth' - please look again with new eyes.

Thanks

Ashtari

Offline Soul Surfer

• Neilep Level Member
  • keep banging the rocks together
    • View Profile
    • ian kimber's web workspace
« Reply #1 on: 09/06/2007 10:39:02 »
The truth is that you can enlarge each picture, the resolution of the hubble telescope is fantistic.  All you will then see are stars, galaxies and nebulae doing their thing. 

When the eye is presented with limited information it tries to relate them to the reality as understood by the observer and as you clearly are more familiar with people and body parts than the behavour of cosmic gas clouds you tend to see the things that are familiar to you.

I however am familiar with the behavour of stars galaxies and gas clouds (as well as people and body parts)and the pictures to not in any way look like pictures of people to me only small versions of images that I have seen in their full detail.

Offline Ashtari

• The truth will set you free
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11/06/2007 10:01:36 »
Good morning

:o What is, is.  Please have another look. Think out of the box.  Use your ability to focus your eyes in a way that allows one to see a picture 3 dimensionally and I am sure you are going to see more than that which you previously saw.

I promise you I am not 'playing'. This is serious truth being revealed.

Namaste

Ashtari

PS  Moderator, I see the post is now in the New Theories Department - thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: 11/06/2007 10:03:33 by Ashtari »

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #2 on: 11/06/2007 10:01:36 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums