The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: My visit to Australia!  (Read 14684 times)

Offline Quantumcat

• The Kitty Down Under
    • View Profile
Re: My visit to Australia!
« Reply #25 on: 04/05/2004 12:11:10 »
The Blue Mountains are beautiful ... check out Perisher Blue while you're there too, if in winter (ski resort)

Am I dead? Am I alive? I'm both!

Offline Titanscape

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 04/05/2004 17:44:18 »
There should be snow soon. It is getting cold. If you like the country you may like a new style of tour which came about because of severe drout. Flying over barren dead landsacpes. I think it is getting greener again now tho.

But if you would prefer to eat in the red centre restaurant or try our multi-cultured cuisine then there is alot at Crows Nest. My parents met there. If you look up channels 7, 9 and or 10 in Australia some of them have lifestyle shows all about holidays stuff. I will try to find it.

Also at Crows Nest tucked away behind a Baptist church is an Excorcist meeting where evil spirits are driven out from the congregation... It really changes one's perspective, everything looks different afterwards, odd. 2pm Sundays.

Titanscape

Offline Titanscape

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 05/05/2004 21:27:53 »
Yes there is snow now and they are expecting a good snow skiing season to come early this year. It has been wetter too. We have some national parks too. Or the city life. But where do you come from, which city?

Titanscape

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #27 on: 05/05/2004 21:27:53 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length