The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: What have you built assembled or made lately that you would like to share?  (Read 8208 times)

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
I just built/made a cupboard underneath my bathroom sink. :)

That is cool. I need to build one for my bathroom sink also!.I actually have been looking for an antiique dresser with a large mirror attached to it, one which has a stained top or something. to drawers up top and a couple large underneath. I seen a dresser like that turned into the most lovely Bathroom vanity I have ever seen! had the pretty turned woodwork on the legs and they cut a whole for the sink.. in the top and shaped the inside of the two top drawers to go around the vanity so they were curved around the sink on the inside so they were still being utilized even though they were shaped oddly inside.. They put a nice poly urathane finish on the top so as to be water safe and durable.. It was really beautiful!

Did it take you long to build?

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
but you couldn't let a friend read it and you'd have to keep it in the fridge

Thats the kind of book you need to read together and enjoy as a couple.. LOL or a couple of friends!

Offline ukmicky

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.space-talk.com/
I just had a new bath and sink fitted and da wife didnt like the pipes on the wall so she persuaded me to build a cupboard, it is onlya cheapy but it will do the job once i get to finish it.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
I just had a new bath and sink fitted and da wife didnt like the pipes on the wall so she persuaded me to build a cupboard, it is onlya cheapy but it will do the job once i get to finish it.

Michael You did a beautiful Job! Is that a knotty pine or another wood.. It is very nice!..

I put wains coating in my Bathroom two years ago and I really like the way it looks, I am do to redo the paint above at this point.. I keep having trouble with mildew on the ceiling. Bleach it and it comes back.. This time I bought paint with mildew stuff in it to detour mildew growth!.. I just need to paint it now!

edward2007

Just finished a 1750 word vampire story, not sure I'll submit it though.

Offline kdlynn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
oh i like vampire stories sometimes.

Offline Mirage

• Neilep Level Member
  • Dry Hump anyone?
    • View Profile
    • http://brokenzanymind.blogspot.com/
All about Werewolves  :)

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
And the big Bad wolf!!!!...LOL I still can't believe you remembered that song! LOL..Well I sanded my shelf this morning and am ready, but can't decide paint and toll painting or finish? I can't decide! LOL

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums