The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: How do I get a date with......  (Read 23051 times)

jolly

How do I get a date with......
« on: 03/07/2007 21:41:11 »
As a last ditch attempt! How on earth do I go about getting a date with lily Savage?

Suggestions please.......

If you get bored with that... We could talk about dates in general!

Wheres your fav cheese restaurant? etc etc

Or how to get a date with anyone.
« Last Edit: 09/07/2007 19:26:30 by jolly »

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 03/07/2007 21:43:49 »
YOU Smile then ASK!!! LOL

jolly

« Reply #2 on: 03/07/2007 21:52:45 »
By the way I went to Hakkasan in the week ( aparrently a really posh restaurant in london ) I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO INSULTED BY WAITING STAFF AS I WAS THERE , I do not reccomend going there to any one who does'nt want to be reduced to tears by rudeness . **** You and Your stuck up cuntyness of a restaurant .

I mean you can see why I love her...lol

jolly

« Reply #3 on: 03/07/2007 21:54:46 »
YOU Smile then ASK!!! LOL

I smiled when I sent the e-mail.

I am currently smiling...... LILY will you go on a date with me??????

Offline Mirage

• Neilep Level Member
  • Dry Hump anyone?
    • View Profile
    • http://brokenzanymind.blogspot.com/
« Reply #4 on: 03/07/2007 22:01:20 »
By the way I went to Hakkasan in the week ( aparrently a really posh restaurant in london ) I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO INSULTED BY WAITING STAFF AS I WAS THERE , I do not reccomend going there to any one who does'nt want to be reduced to tears by rudeness . **** You and Your stuck up cuntyness of a restaurant .

She sounds perfect for you  ;) lol

You could always send her the link to this thread ;)

jolly

« Reply #5 on: 03/07/2007 22:03:19 »

Thats what I thought. How good would it be, to get into an arguement, either between ourselves, or the staff, or passers-by?

Actually it probably woulnd´nt be very good, I dont think either of us would back down...Lol

I think I might.
« Last Edit: 03/07/2007 22:14:37 by jolly »

Offline Mirage

• Neilep Level Member
  • Dry Hump anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03/07/2007 22:10:47 »

Thats what I thought. How good would it be, to get into an arguement, either between ourselves, or the staff, or passer-by?

I think I might.

If you both were to do that I would love to see the outcome..........also, what a perfect first date would that be if you both made the waiting staff cry  ;)

jolly

« Reply #7 on: 03/07/2007 22:19:02 »

Thats what I thought. How good would it be, to get into an arguement, either between ourselves, or the staff, or passer-by?

I think I might.

If you both were to do that I would love to see the outcome..........also, what a perfect first date would that be if you both made the waiting staff cry  ;)

LOL.. yeah the idea is funny, I dont think the reality would be!

Acutally You know what I´m starting to think this date might not be such a good idea....lol

Thinking about it, it could go very badly.... How about Coffee Lily at about noon?
« Last Edit: 03/07/2007 22:22:18 by jolly »

Offline Mirage

• Neilep Level Member
  • Dry Hump anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 03/07/2007 22:27:31 »

I think I might.

LOL.. yeah the idea is funny, I dont think the reality would be!

Acutally You know what I´m starting to think this date might not be such a good idea....lol

Thinking about it, it could go very badly.... How about Coffee Lily at about noon?

LOL All very true  ;)

So, hyper Lilly instead then  ;)

jolly

« Reply #9 on: 03/07/2007 22:36:05 »

LOL All very true  ;)

So, hyper Lilly instead then  ;)

Yes I think so, fill her with coffee and I´ll happy listen to her rabbit about those XXXXs and there cuntyness of a restaurant....lol
Or whatever she wants to talk about, I´m sure shes over all that by now anyway. 

Sorry Lily I dont think you rabbit, just an expression..X

Or maybe you do rabbit ;)........ I get the feeling this date is gonna go really well :)

« Last Edit: 03/07/2007 23:10:38 by jolly »

jolly

« Reply #10 on: 03/07/2007 23:09:56 »
Nite all, going to bed before I say anything, extra silly...Goodnite God bless

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 04/07/2007 04:43:38 »
Nite Jolly sleep well!

jolly

« Reply #12 on: 04/07/2007 22:17:39 »
So basically ´Smile´ no pun intended, and send her a copy of this thread, is all you lot can come up with.

I'm screwed!

I'm gonna give up the get with lily idea.

So as I bow out, I would like to say a few last words.

Ms Savage I do really like you, I however do not know you, and only have what you say and do to go by, you to are in the same situation as me there. I generally though am close to the mark when I think I'll get on with someone. but, that doesn't matter.

Really in the nightmare world in which we currently live, anyone who suggests what I have will be taken as either stupid, mad or out for something else!

The nutty world of cult celebrity, I really care little for it, and will always see the person not the position.
For what its worth I do, believe it or not, actually care about you Lily, I think it would be terrible if you end up like so many others- namely an alcoholic, coke fiend, absolutely destroyed and warn out(hopefully those around you wont let that happen, if you do start down that crappy path, really that is down to you though- self control, worth etc).

I have gained the humility not to care what others think, I'll happily post this for all to see.
If they don't like it, XXXX them, there is nothing wrong with caring about someone, it certainly isn't weak!
Far weaker I feel, to deny and run away from your feelings, or be embarrassed by them.
I don't know if you got my email. At-least maybe, someone who knows you might pass this on, if you haven't read it.
And as a closer; Drink doesn't improve your performance, it just makes you think your performing better.
Oh and ´Keep your friends close and your enemies closer´ is not a stupid saying, if you understand it.
Be good and be happy,

Hugs and kisses

JOLLY.

« Last Edit: 09/07/2007 19:28:11 by jolly »

another_someone

« Reply #13 on: 04/07/2007 22:51:27 »
Not making any recommendations, but maybe you want to view this:

feature=dir

;)

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 04/07/2007 23:09:14 »

feature=dir

;)

Thats Quite the Video George! LOL Amazing! AMAZING I SAY!! LOL

jolly

« Reply #15 on: 04/07/2007 23:18:39 »
Oh thats great,

Lady: ´OH love, I don't rule it out, but in life you have to make choice's´

Teacher: ´The English women is seduced by money, that you spend on her by going for a meal or a drink, funnily enough if she excepts your invitation, she feels she has to repay your kindness by giving her self to you.´

NO, NO, NO, thats A chavette,

´Seduce and destroy´ has more worth to it.

WHAT A WXXXXXX that guy is, and people buy that crap!

feature=dir

;)

So thanks george but not helping here I feel. Beside I closed this as I wished to leave it alone now.

« Last Edit: 04/07/2007 23:28:10 by jolly »

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 04/07/2007 23:41:57 »
Good Luck Jolly!

Offline ukmicky

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.space-talk.com/
« Reply #17 on: 04/07/2007 23:56:24 »
I'm looking for the millionaire , any takers.

Damn i forgot i'm married

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 05/07/2007 00:02:19 »

Damn i forgot i'm married

LOL.. HEE HEE HEE! Yeah puts a bit of a crimp in things eh Michael??? LOL

jolly

« Reply #19 on: 05/07/2007 13:09:10 »

feature=dir
;)

As an extencion and getting on me soap box!

Teacher: "I´ve bedded nearly a thousand women" Yeah and you still haven't got a girlfriend, I'd worry; I suggest this is because:

A, He's utterly crap in bed.

B, His penis is tiny.

C, He has no personality whats so ever.

though I personally am going for

D, All of the above!

I wouldn't run around being so happy about the fact that over 900 women are currently walking the planet going:
´I met this guy, utter WXXXXXX, I stupidly had sex with him, well I don't know if you can call it sex, but I definitely felt something, worst night of my life!´

WOW! you got her into bed, theres far more skill in keeping her there- IDIOT CHILD!

Sorry everyone, you didnt need to see that!

Offline DoctorBeaver

• A stitch in time would have confused Einstein.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 05/07/2007 20:00:54 »
A few years ago when I was earning megabucks as a freelance computer consultant, I went to Seasons restaurant (the Roux brothers' place).  I ordered a post-pranial vintage port and they tried to palm me off with a ruby.

I queried it, very politely, with the wine waiter. The ignorant upstart tried to tell me I was wrong. Damnable impudence! Since when has vintage port been red? It should be delicious brown.

Well, I went into 1. I did. I threw my toys out of my pram. Eventually a sycophantic restaurant manager came to my table and, kow-towing appropriately (his head was hung so low I thought he was trying to vacuum the carpet with his mouth), removed the offensive liquid; offering me a free glass of better vintage port than I'd originally asked for.

Not only that, but when I asked for the bill, the manager gave me a 10% discount and refused to accept the tip I offered.

RESULT!
« Last Edit: 05/07/2007 20:03:24 by DoctorBeaver »

Offline DoctorBeaver

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 05/07/2007 20:04:14 »

Not any more. I spent it.

jolly

« Reply #22 on: 05/07/2007 20:23:51 »
A few years ago when I was earning megabucks as a freelance computer consultant, I went to Seasons restaurant (the Roux brothers' place).  I ordered a post-pranial vintage port and they tried to palm me off with a ruby.

I queried it, very politely, with the wine waiter. The ignorant upstart tried to tell me I was wrong. Damnable impudence! Since when has vintage port been red? It should be delicious brown.

Well, I went into 1. I did. I threw my toys out of my pram. Eventually a sycophantic restaurant manager came to my table and, kow-towing appropriately (his head was hung so low I thought he was trying to vacuum the carpet with his mouth), removed the offensive liquid; offering me a free glass of better vintage port than I'd originally asked for.

Not only that, but when I asked for the bill, the manager gave me a 10% discount and refused to accept the tip I offered.

RESULT!

Well thats very nice Beaver. How does it relate, exactly?

jolly

« Reply #23 on: 05/07/2007 20:32:44 »
I think I need your help Beaver actually,
Your the resident shrink, can you help shirk me, coz I cant stop myself posting about Lily,and I have decided that I really need to move on.

But today I've been thinking about, that photo I saw of her, in a funky ass dress, big blue wig on her head, smoking and bottle in hand, I saw it and thought ´my God, I love this woman´.

Come on thats not normal surely!

Recomendations wanted.
« Last Edit: 09/07/2007 19:28:55 by jolly »

Offline DoctorBeaver

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 05/07/2007 21:42:03 »

It was in response to the above

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #24 on: 05/07/2007 21:42:03 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums