The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Ghost..  (Read 13231 times)

Offline Simulated

• Neilep Level Member
  • Simulated..What more do you needa know :P
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Ghost..
« Reply #25 on: 15/08/2007 13:54:14 »
I still like Doc's
I would like to think that they are not real otherwise I would go crazy trying to find out where they live and why.

And how come they always moan and rattle chains? Why are there no "modern" ghosts?

It takes a long time to learn how to rattle chains, and ghosts aren't allowed to haunt until they've mastered the art. That's why there are no modern ghosts.

And just because all those people died don't mean they have to become ghost right? They stay because they want to complete something. Or is Disney Movies lieing to us little kids :P.

Offline cheryl j

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Ghost..
« Reply #26 on: 01/11/2011 19:23:10 »
One night when my daughter was little, she said she couldnt sleep because she was afraid of ghosts. She was afraid there was one in her closet. She asked me if ghosts were real. I said I didn't think so. I had never seen one, and I never met anybody who had actually seen one. Then I said, "But if I'm wrong,  and if ghosts are just dead people, they must think like people. So, if you were invisible and you could go anywhere and do anything you wanted, would you be hiding in the closet in some kid's room, or would you rather be riding the rides for free at Disney World or surfing in Hawaii or walking around on the moon, or some other amazing, cool thing you always wanted to do when you were alive?"
"I guess you're right," she said. "My closet would be pretty boring for a ghost."

The Naked Scientists Forum

Ghost..
« Reply #26 on: 01/11/2011 19:23:10 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length