The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: What Happened To My day ?  (Read 1835 times)

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
    • View Profile
What Happened To My day ?
« on: 25/07/2007 16:42:35 »
I've spent the last few days thinking it's a day ahead !

I spent the last while getting ready for appointments that I have and then suddenly realised that today is Wednesday and not Thursday !!

I even washed....which is a rare and beautiful thing for me !!

So, how does this happen ?...what happened to my lost day ?

It's a little unsettling....especially when it means I will have to wash again tomorrow !!...and that will be twice in one month !!  ;)

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 25/07/2007 16:51:36 »
You had some sleep problems this week as I recall from the insomnia thread. I know for me I loose track of days to when I don't get any sleep as well as screwing up my medicine.. as I think did I take it today or was that yesterday or the day before..Days seem to kind of ball themselves up into one continuous day!

Since you have to wash again tomorrow, why don't you find a nice experiment for the shower etc.. effects of stem on different surfaces or differently treated mirrors.. ie clean one mirror with shaving cream and leave one untreated..see which one remains clearer! LOL

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25/07/2007 16:56:51 »
Shower ?...that's an all over wash !!...I'd have to peal off my underwear to do that !!

I think you're right about the insomnia thing !!..it does screw up especially when I am awake for two days on the trot !!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 25/07/2007 17:26:11 »
 Hee hee hee!!! LOL..I wouldn't worry to much about peeling off your underwear cause if they are that bad they have probably embedded themselves into your flesh and become a permanent fixture much like that, of what one would see on a paper doll! LOL!!

Yep it does it to me.. My coworkers would have to tell me.. OH Karen it's not Wednesday! LOL..Quite embarrassing when you can't remember what day it is and I am still writing 1993 on everything! HEE HEE HEE.. LOL.. I do know what year it is but my mind thinks it is 93 for some silly reason. LOL..It was a bad year!

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #3 on: 25/07/2007 17:26:11 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums