The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: What's the worst thing you've found in your cup after having drunk the contents?  (Read 8111 times)

Offline dentstudent

• Neilep Level Member
  • FOGger to the unsuspecting
    • View Profile
Whether by trickery or pure unluckiness - obviously, the more revolting the better!

Offline kdlynn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
well, after having a sip of my coffee at a restaurant once my friend said " are you wearing lipstick?" and i said no and he said "ok... well that's not your shade anyway"  and pointed to a bright red lipstick mark on the other side of the mug. we never went back there...

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
I got to the bottom of a glass of milk and found what looked like a fish eyeball looking back at me.. it was yucky had been there for some time needless to say and the Tomato soup and crackers I had just digested came back in much more abundance then what it had gone in .. I was sick running out to get to the porch.. It was awful..LOL LOL me has a bit of a week tummy when it comes to things of that nature!

Offline dentstudent

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
I got to the bottom of a glass of milk and found what looked like a fish eyeball looking back at me.. it was yucky had been there for some time needless to say and the Tomato soup and crackers I had just digested came back in much more abundance then what it had gone in .. I was sick running out to get to the porch.. It was awful..LOL LOL me has a bit of a week tummy when it comes to things of that nature!

That's gross! And was it an eyeball?

paul.fr

i never drink to the bottom of the cup, it's a thow back to the days of tea leaves.

Offline dentstudent

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
i never drink to the bottom of the cup, it's a thow back to the days of tea leaves.
even your beer?

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile

That's gross! And was it an eyeball?

Yes it was. My brother had cleaned fish early that morning and my sister did the dishes not well I might add, and I had the pleasure of her grossness! It was so nasty.. I cannot even explain.. it makes me nauseous now thinking about it!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile

Because they settled in the bottom of your cup?

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
I do that with my mocha.. it is too chocolaty at the bottom!

paul.fr

even your beer?

I very, very, rarely drink alcohol. But i meant hot beverages like tea and coffee, even though i know there are no leaves in them i still don't drink to the bottom of the cup.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
My friend found her engagement ring in the bottom of her cup, only trouble was she didn't see it until after she choked on it! Was not nice, but was sweet and the the thought was great! LOL

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile

even your beer?

I very, very, rarely drink alcohol. But i meant hot beverages like tea and coffee, even though i know there are no leaves in them i still don't drink to the bottom of the cup.

It just gets to be habit!

Offline DoctorBeaver

• A stitch in time would have confused Einstein.
    • View Profile
Pieces of toenail that weren't my own. I later found out how they got there. 1 of the kids I was raising started biting her toenails and dropping the bits into any handy receptacle.

Offline dentstudent

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
I found a piece of toenail in a packet of porridge oats. Unfortunately, it was after making the porridge and actually putting it in my mouth. *Shivers down spine at the memory*

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Well cooked and taken care of whats a bit of protein after all! or is that keratn..??? LOL
« Last Edit: 27/07/2007 12:43:39 by Karen W. »

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
Wifeys coffee and tea !....ooops....but that's even before I've drunk/tolerated/suffered/martyred myself to it !!

Offline DoctorBeaver

• A stitch in time would have confused Einstein.
    • View Profile
Wifeys coffee and tea !....ooops....but that's even before I've drunk/tolerated/suffered/martyred myself to it !!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile

LOL you must suffer so! LOL...so just the coffee and tea itself eh!! LOL

Offline that mad man

• View Profile
    • My music
A small piece of blotting paper!  ;)

Not realising what it was I then went to work a night shift, underground in a coal mine!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Is blotting paper a paper towel?

Offline that mad man

• View Profile
    • My music
Unfortunately Karen it was one of these! [:I]

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_images_gallery1.shtml

Someone thought it would be fun.

paul.fr

Not realising what it was I then went to work a night shift, underground in a coal mine!

This one's for you, Bee.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Unfortunately Karen it was one of these! [:I]

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_images_gallery1.shtml

Someone thought it would be fun.

WOW WOW WOW.. They make drugs look like that???? Why don't they just paint and sell there art! Oh my goshhhhh I did not know drugs came in that way.. I know very little about drugs except marijauna and meth etc seen that so close around me.. Wow am sorry am so shocked..!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile

This one's for you, Bee.

Nice song Paul.. Hows your day?

Offline that mad man

• View Profile
    • My music
Yes, me bad but that was 1978!

Although, to be honest I really didn't know that it was LSD. I do remember making a comment about a bit of paper at the bottom of the cup.

It took about an hour to take effect and by that time I was underground watching the pretty colours and the shadow from the miners lights. I don't think it was very strong and the main effect didn't seem to last long.

@ cheers paul, I love that song.

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums