The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Time for John  (Read 16730 times)

Offline tweener

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Re: Time for John
« Reply #25 on: 26/05/2004 19:29:36 »
Great!  I hope I didn't sound as if nothing happened.  I haven't felt that much peace and good feelings in a couple of years!  I was looking forward to the expierence all day, and it was very rewarding. I really do appreciate your efforts on my behalf!

----
John - The Eternal Pessimist.

Offline Donnah

• Ma-Donnah
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 26/05/2004 20:40:24 »
Well John, I felt Nancy send you huge energy, and got the feeling Neil was wondering just how to send energy to someone across the ocean as he settled in.  He figured it out though (a battery and a candle).  I just intended your awareness to enter your wife's life enough to find the answer.  I did see three things that make absolutely no sense to me.  I saw a tree with big branches and as I face the tree, on my left is a branch bent like an elbow at a 90 degree angle; I saw an elbow; and I saw a blob of orange.  Not sure if the orange was the color of a car.

Peace is good.  We'll do it all again tomorrow.  Yahoo.

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 26/05/2004 23:03:28 »
...yep...me never sent energy before !! (hmm ...i wonder why ?)...i didn't know whether to hug a tree in my garden and call out john's name (that probably would have got me arrested at 1am), or build a fire and jump over it a few times (probably another arrestable offence in London suburbia in the middle of the night.......so I thought I'd just smile a big smile and do what I did, and look at piccy of John.....though...some of my energy may have been directed at your cat John....so if cat had a big smile and brought you a pressy of half a frog or mouse then that was down to me....soz mate.....but at least cat was happy !!:):)

'Men are the same as women...just inside out !'  

Offline tweener

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 27/05/2004 04:58:48 »
Donnah,
That's amazing.  Where I was sitting was on a hilltop in a wooded area.  About 50 feet away to my right was a large oak tree with large branches, one of which is bent at a 90 degree angle.  Other branches had all sorts of bends and twists.  After about twenty minutes I got up and walked around the tree and inspected it.  I really felt a connection with that tree.  I don't know about the blob of orange, but I was facing the sun, which was getting fairly low - not really setting at that point.  My eyes were closed most of the time, so I was seeing a lot of red through my eyelids.  There were no cars anywhere close (that I know of anyway - it's a big park).  I really don't know about the elbow, unless maybe one of mine got in front of the lens.

I don't know that I felt a huge energy surge, but definitely I was feeling "connected" in a way that has become very rare (aka nonexistent) for me. I don't know if I got any images from New Orleans or London, but I definitely got some big mountains from Canada, off to the west.

Neil, the cat was very happy today!  He's been dancing since I got home from work.  By the way, your e-mail is rejecting everyting.  Something about "suspected abuse" or some such.

----

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 27/05/2004 16:24:51 »
quote:
Originally posted by tweener

By the way, your e-mail is rejecting everyting.  Something about "suspected abuse" or some such.

----

Hmmm..thanks for that John....I've been receiving emails quite happily...can you try again ?...cheers.......

Be ready for the energy again John:)

Offline Donnah

• Ma-Donnah
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 27/05/2004 22:36:44 »
John, so the tree makes sense now.  The human elbow was bent, like it was being used to......pick up the phone?  What I "see" is sometimes symbolic, and can vary in time and place.  Pretty sure the orange was not the sunset.  I got the impression of movement, like a wheel.  Do you know someone who drives an orange car or bike?

You're right about the mountains.  They are an hour's drive west of me.  Looking forward to the next session.

Offline tweener

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 28/05/2004 02:46:38 »
That was neat again tonight.  I was getting images of driving down a road. It was a narrow curvy paved road.  Anyone out driving tonight?

I also picked up the strong energy surge in my chest.  Thanks Nancy!

Let me know what you guys felt!

----

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 28/05/2004 04:00:04 »
Glad you felt the warmth there Matey......I felt enlightened !!....I was busy being busy doing busy making busy stuff !!!!!!!...... but my body clock made me check the clock at the exact right time John.......I think I may be sending you pulses as part of my circadian rythmn now !!!!!!

Offline bezoar

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 29/05/2004 00:18:06 »
This last session was different for me.  More peaceful.  I could feel the undercurrent like the current in a river -- powerful but unobstructed.  Even though the vibration was less, it felt like more power was moving through me.  I did not receive any visula pictures, but then again, I'm not a very visual person, so that doesn't suprise me.  The first session was very intense and hard to control.  This one was more intense, but better modulated.  John, I sure hope you feel better, cause you know there are at least three of us out here who love you enough to participate in activities that usually get people committed to an institution.  I can only tell you the feelings that go with it.  I don't give any guarantees on the results.

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 29/05/2004 01:15:56 »
Perhaps we should conjure up a Vibe Disclaimer.....what ever happens John....we all wish you well.

Offline tweener

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 29/05/2004 16:12:35 »
I definitely feel the "warmth".  I really appreciate what you guys have done.  I do feel better, and I hope that no one finds themselves instutionalized!

----

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 29/05/2004 17:23:37 »
I have felt institutionalized all my life !!....but am very pleased that you feel better....good on ya  john !!

Offline tweener

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 30/05/2004 18:34:15 »
Where's Donnah?  I haven't heard from her for a while.  Nancy, did you blow her to California??? :D.

Donnah, I do hope you're OK!

----

Offline Donnah

• Ma-Donnah
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 30/05/2004 22:39:43 »
Haha, Neil, I like your vibe disclaimer.

I was singing (loud) just before this session, so it took me a few minutes to get quiet.  Felt Nancy tune in to me at 5 after, which helped me tune in and send a few good energy pulses.  My mind foated and I drifted into meditation.  When I came out of meditation I saw a dark brown/grey steel rail, about six feet long, bent along its length at a 90 degree angle.  Not sure what's up with this 90 degree angle business.  

John, can you post a picture of the tree.  I'd like to see how close it was to the one I visualized.
« Last Edit: 30/05/2004 22:46:29 by Donnah »

Offline tweener

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 31/05/2004 04:05:25 »
That's funny, I was "unquiet" until about 5 after also.  Then I drifted into meditation for about 30 minutes or so.  

I don't know what's up with the bent steel rail or the 90 degree bending either.  I was at home for this session.

I don't have a picture of the tree.....yet.  I will soon, and will post it.  Posthaste!

----

Offline bezoar

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 04/06/2004 05:19:52 »
If I blow Donnah anywhere, it's going to be here to New Orleans so we can visit.  90 degrees and angles.  Makes me think of taking turns or making radical changes.  Is there something -- a situation, a relationship, etc. about halfway off from where you want it to be?  Is there a new direction you should or want to be proceeding in?  Steel rails makes me think of restraint or strength.  So is there something holding you somewhere you don't want to be, or is there a strong yearning to either maintain a direction or change it?  

The unconscious always talks in pictures because it knows no words. I can tell you what I think of when these things are described, however, the meaning of the symbols to you personally is the message for you.  Do a little free association and write down what comes to mind when you think of right angles or steel rails, or the tree with the bent/deformed limb, and it should give you a clue as to the message.  The overall message is one of something not being right, at least that's how it feels to me.

Offline tweener

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 04/06/2004 15:15:53 »
I'd love to visit with both of you (Neil too!).  I photographed the tree and have the film in for processing now.  I'll get the images scanned and posted sometime next week.

I like your thoughts on the right angles.  I have several things that fit with your hypothesis.

----

Offline bezoar

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 06/06/2004 15:58:23 »
OK Penile,  are you coming to the states so we can visit?  Or do we have to keep doing this on an astral level?  I tell you, if we keep this up, they'll be locking us all up soon.

Offline Donnah

• Ma-Donnah
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 08/06/2004 02:38:10 »
Hahaha.  Nancy, I'd love to visit!  

It's been fun doing this and John, I think you got some good energy and ideas from the visions and Nancy's analysis.

Neil, you just jumped right in.  I love your adventurous spirit.

Offline tweener

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 08/06/2004 03:59:36 »
I've definitely got some good energy and ideas from the "astral visitations" and the wonderful analysis you guys have provided.  

By the way, I got slides of the tree back today.  Now, I just have to get time to scan them and post them.  It'll have to be tomorrow night the way my head feels tonight.

So, when (and where) are we getting together?????

----

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #44 on: 08/06/2004 03:59:36 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length