Natural remedies for acne

(1/4) > >>

Kittycat:
Hi there,

Anything that really helps acne?

Thanks, KC

His grace is sufficient and His strength is made perfect in my weakness

NLJB:
Well Benzol Prexodie should do the trick! Although it does cause redness and itchness, also there are many new products on the market using salycilic acid you might want to try. Hope that was helpful ;-)
P.S I don't know of anything perticularly effective that's natural... but that doesn't mean there's nothing out there.

-"I think a poet is anyone who calls themselves a poet"-Bob Dylan

ukmicky:
I may get told off for saying this but try a bit of sunbathing. The suns rays can eliminate them very quickly.

Be careful you don't stay in the sun for two long though.

I'm not sure how or why it works but its probably the ultraviolt rays. Which as we know can be bad for you, so be careful[:)]

Michael                                      

NLJB:
They burn the cells in the blemishes... I'm not sure that the BEST remedy especially because everyday scientist are discovering the harmful damages of UV rays, A few weeks ago I saw an article on how sun bathing is ADDICTIVE!!!!!!!!!!! Plus I don't think that's permanent because you skin will still be oilly and suseptable to breakouts...the sun just drys it out temporarly.

-"I think a poet is anyone who calls himself a poet"
"Being noticed can be a burden. Jesus got crusified because he got himslef noticed...So I disappear alot."
"Money doesn't talk, it swears"
" -Bob Dylan

Andrew K Fletcher:
Kombucha

"The explanation requiring the fewest assumptions is most likely to be correct."
K.I.S. "Keep it simple!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version