On the Lighter Side > Complementary Medicine

My family's personal experience with cancer and cannabis oil

(1/5) > >>

mydreamis:
Hello people. First of all sorry for my bad english, i will try my best to explain. After a lot of reading and one successful case of my friend's father cancer, we finally chose to use the cannabis oil treatment for cancer for my father's own case (liver cancer). I have read all the wrong methods of using this stuff. Smoking, drinking, put it in your skin, inject it in your stomach fat, but in my opinion and according to some cases that have success until now, ALL this methods are wrong. The only method that help my friend's father, and seems to help also my father is suppository. In the beginning we try to use it by drinking it, but drinking 1-2ml of cannabis oil per day with strong THC inside is crazy. My father was thinking that he is flying ;D . I took from the pharmacy suppositories that is empty inside, and you can fill them with anything you want. So it became much easier to use 1-2ml (maybe more in the future) and guys.....it helps...well until now and hope for ever  :) . And something important, its not CBD oil. CBD oil is just for pain. THC is the treatment. Thank you guys and sorry if it is hard to understand my writing. Of course we dont even start all the chemotherapy, we didnt chose that way. Its very important because many people do both, but in my opinion its useless to use cannabis oil if you do chemo...chemo kills everithing. I repeat that this is just my opinion, i want to share it with everybody.

RD:

--- Quote from: mydreamis on 05/01/2019 16:02:24 --- And something important, its not CBD oil. CBD oil is just for pain. THC is the treatment. ...
Of course we dont even start all the chemotherapy, we didnt chose that way. Its very important because many people do both,
 but in my opinion its useless to use cannabis oil if you do chemo...chemo kills everithing.
--- End quote ---

Where is the long-term large-population study which shows cannabis-oil is an effective treatment for cancer ?.

--- Quote from: cancerresearchuk ---The bottom line is that right now there isn’t enough reliable evidence to prove that any form of cannabis can effectively treat cancer in patients. This includes hemp oil, cannabis oil or the active chemicals found within the cannabis plant (cannabinoids) – whether natural or man-made.
--- End quote ---
https://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2012/07/25/cannabis-cannabinoids-and-cancer-the-evidence-so-far/

Studies have been done comparing "alternative" cancer treatments, like cannabis & veganism,
 with proven-treatments, like surgery & chemotherapy.
The survival  with "alternative" treatments is always worse,  see ...

"Survival curves for (A) all patients, (B) breast, (C) prostate, (D) lung, and (E) colorectal cancers."
https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/alternative-medicine-kills-cancer-patients/

--- Quote from: mydreamis on 05/01/2019 16:02:24 ---I repeat that this is just my opinion, i want to share it with everybody.
--- End quote ---

Your example, even if true, is an anecdote. Anecdotes are worthless,
see ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anecdotal_evidence#Faulty_logic

mydreamis:
I must tell you that i care from none to zero for all the evidence that show cannabis not working. Mostly because they where controlled by huge companies in which medical companies hide behind, or because they use it wrong (drinking, smoking etch), or because they use low thc oils. But still, everyone who wants some living proof, can visit me and the anecdotal info will became living people. I am here to share our good results, not prove that cannabis oil work for all of us.

mydreamis:
Guys please i am not here to say that chemo dont work... neither that cannabis treat cancer. Dont want to be misunderstood. I am here because i am happy with our results, with friend's results, and just want to share with you. Dont try to fight any evidence, i got my opinion and other people got theirs. Thats all

RD:

--- Quote from: mydreamis on 05/01/2019 20:29:35 ---... i am not here to say that chemo dont work... neither that cannabis treat cancer ...
--- End quote ---

You did claim cannabis treats cancer: you said ...

--- Quote from: mydreamis on 05/01/2019 16:02:24 ---... THC is the treatment ...
--- End quote ---

You did claim cannabis treats cancer, if you do not have chemo: you said  ...

--- Quote from: mydreamis on 05/01/2019 16:02:24 ---... in my opinion its useless to use cannabis oil if you do chemo...chemo kills everithing ...
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: mydreamis on 05/01/2019 20:29:35 ---...  i am happy with our results, with friend's results ...
--- End quote ---

According to you, your friend's father is high as a kite, but still has cancer ...

--- Quote from: mydreamis on 05/01/2019 16:02:24 ---... 1-2ml (maybe more in the future) and guys.....it helps...well until now and hope for ever ...
--- End quote ---

Your memory & logic seem to be impaired, & some evidence of paranoia too ...

--- Quote from: mydreamis on 05/01/2019 20:03:56 ---... medical companies hide ...
--- End quote ---
http://www.crediblehulk.org/index.php/2016/10/03/10-reasons-why-hidden-cancer-cure-conspiracy-theories-fail

You're not partaking yourself are you ?.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version