I think no. All people have no same perception of colors. People having different degrees of color blindness in their both eyes, they have a different color perception depending on the eye even on the same subject.
Large amounts of liquorice can have negative effects when eaten daily. Here age obviously a factor. If eaten daily Large amounts of black liquorice (57g or around 2oz) can have negative physical effects. On the other hand Glycyrrhizin can cause potassium levels in the body to fall, triggering abnormal heart rhythms, as well as high blood pressure.
As alcohol passes through your system, about 20 percent is absorbed by the stomach with the remaining 80 percent moving into the small intestine to be absorbed there. An excessive alcohol consumption can result in temporary amnesia. The liver has a number of other functions, and excessive drinking can damage this organ, impairing its ability to breakdown fat, leading to fatty liver disease. It is known by many people these days but still drink alcohol.
Probably there is no evidence that hair grow faster for alcohol consumption. Rather heavy alcohol use can lead to damage to the health of your hair. Consuming excessive alcohol can leave hair dry and brittle which leaves the hair fall symptoms and damage of hair.
Hypothyroidism's deficiency of thyroid hormones is disease with lots of restriction. Thyroid people easily gain weight.Those are all symptoms of your friends are from thyroids. A regular thyroid checkup is a must here.
Alcohols, in various forms, are used within medicine as an antiseptic, disinfectant, and antidote. ... Types of alcohol used include ethanol, denatured ethanol. A hospital or doctors may administer liquor to any patient for medicinal purposes. It is always advised that , after you quit drinking, leave the habit and moderate drinking of alcohol can re build the habit so try not to drink alcohol.
Though it is a old post to reply, but still I want to tell my thoughts. Hope the forum visitors get help with the information like me as I am also reading old post and trying to find solution of my problems. It is examined that alcohol burns up B-vitamins. Take one B-complex vitamin supplement with an extra thiamin (100 mg) can help the regular drinker.