New Theories / Re: What is the Biological Combination Theory?« on: 27/01/2023 22:46:33 »
WHAT IS THE BIOLOGICAL COMBINATION THEORY?Even by the standards of new theories, this barking mad nonsense is a new low.
Biological Combination Theory is a great advance in science. While the Earth was formed in the black hole, the biological elements (coal dust) were randomly scatter to earth surface and to the lower layers of the earth. Living Things have formed on the earth's surface and in the soil close to the earth's surface. The biological elements that are far below the earth's crust remained as coal dust because they could not form living thing. Viruses have formed from the elements in coal dust. Viruses caused the formation of bacteria. Viruses and bacteria caused the formation of the cell of living things.
Formation stages of the first living things
According to the research, it is understood that human DNA consists of 5-8% Endogenous retro viruses. There are 20 bacteria in a human cell. In these research, he proved the accuracy of the Biological Combination Theory.
Coal Elements => Virus => Bacterium & Virus => Cell => Living Thing
- Viruses are about 100 times smaller than bacteria. Bacteria are about 1000 times smaller than living cells. All living things, including plants, contain DNA and RNA. Viruses contain DNA or RNA nucleic acid. Bacteria are made up of endless combinations of viruses. Living cells, on the other hand, consist of an infinite combination of bacteria and viruses.
- The first living things were formed in this way as a result of biological combinations, each separately. They reproduced by reproduction after the formation of the first living things. After the first living things were completed separately, they did not turn into a different living things. The theory of evolution is also invalid in this respect. Today, living things formations in the ocean and sea bottoms continue.
ORIGIN OF HUMANS
- Coals are not the old living remains, but the seeds of living creatures that have no chance to live.
- Coals are the seeds of the first life in the world. It is therefore the ancestor of all living things.
- During the formation of the Earth in the black hole, the biological elements were randomly scattered on the earth and near the earth's crust. The biological elements scattered on the earth have created living things.
- The biological elements that are well below the earth's crust do not form alive, but remain as coal dust.
- The deeper coal came into contact with the leaked gas from the center of the earth and turned into crude oil.
- The chemical composition of the coals varies according to their location and atmospheric effects. Coals consist of two parts, organic and inorganic.
- These examinations clearly show that the origin of all living things, including humans, is coal.
- These examinations show that coal is exposed to various gases and converted to oil.
- According to recent researches, chlorophyll derivatives and hemoglobin were found in the content of oil. Chlorophyll is found in plants. Hemoglobin gives blood color.
- This research proves that oil is the first source of living things.
For detailed information, you can visit my youtube, instagram and pinterest channels.
The following users thanked this post: paul cotter