« on: 21/06/2009 19:11:30 »
Well? Come on. Answer me. Don't be shy. Speak up if you know the answer. I didn't get where I am today by not answering questions.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
How to spot biscuits
* They come in packets
* They have two sides
* You could dunk them in tea
* They come in clear cellophane wrappers
* They aren't so nice that you could eat a whole packet
* They are homogeneous
* Anything with a currant, or some sort of fruit in it
* Twin layer affair with some sort of cream up the middle
* Wrapper has pictures on it.
* Some sort of USP
* Any thing with chocolate on top.
* May be in a cardboard box