It isn't a complicated question I'm asking.1. In the Atlantic Ocean from east to west, to the Gulf of Maine, a tidal current or tidal wave moves and at what speed.
what evidence do you have
2. How to explain the fact that in southwest Australia in the port of Fremantle the tides are part of the year significant, and then disappear.
3. Why abnormally high tides are formed only on the northern and southern shores of the seas and oceans and not on the eastern.
4. Why are tidal waves moving strictly along the perimeter of lakes, seas and oceans, and not from east to west, following the Moon?
5. As the current of the western winds manages to move from west to east, at a speed of 5 km / h, wiping the ocean floor, while the tidal wave flows from east to west at a speed of 800 km / h, wiping the ocean floor.
6. Why is not tidal current used to move ships from east to west.
7. It is believed that the cause of the second hump is the barycenter.
And what is the cause of the solar second hump?
8. As long as the tidal wave makes one revolution around the Earth, the Moon makes two turns, how is the gravitational connection between the Moon and the tidal hump?
9. Tidal forces have been used successfully to date, as a plug from many of the mysteries of nature.
In fact, they exist only theoretically, but practically, they have not been fixed by any gravimetric device.
Acceleration of free fall at the equator is less than at the poles: at the equator is 978 gal, and at the poles - 983 gal.
There is no data on the fluctuation of tidal forces, if there were fluctuations, then there would be data.
10. The way to refute the whirlpool theory is to show coves and bays where there are fast rotating whirlpools, but there are no abnormally high tides.
11. Frequently Asked Questions Concerning Tides: