0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
No (only if if its heating effect was significant)Hold your hand close to any places where you suspect there is a leak, If you feel it is getting hot start worrying.If you want a more sensitive test replace hand with a small transistor radio
Even though the small transistor radio would be tuned to the normal MF broadcast bands any significant amount of 2450 MHz radiation would upset the operation of the transistors and be noticeable.Nice looking cooker, does it incorporate a grill?.
Dear Microwavermental Mavericks,This is a Microwave Oven:[attachment=1067]Nice isn't it ?..Notice how well closed and inside the radiation is ?..and this is Mike !..say Hello Mike !! Mike says 'Hello'...he's giving ewe a Micro-wave !!...