FREE FREE FREE TICKETS !!....louise bourgeois at the LOndon TATE Modern

• 3 Replies

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
    • View Profile
I kind of know this is pointless, because historically I have failed to give free tickets away, but I happen to have tickets (for free) to see the exhibition of Louise Bourgeois at the Tate Modern in London this Saturday 19th January.

http://www.tate.org.uk/modern/exhibitions/louisebourgeois/default.shtm

If anyone wants them PM me and I'll send them.......I suppose the latest I need to be able to post them for safety is this Thursday.
Men are the same as women, just inside out !

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Hee Hee... Good luck.. Although it sounds like it promises to be a very interesting show. She sounds like a skilled sculpturist. The different things she works with are very cool, I have even heard the name before!

My Brother in law loves to sculpt and draw he is quite a good Artist!

"Life is not measured by the number of Breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
Hee Hee... Good luck.. Although it sounds like it promises to be a very interesting show. She sounds like a skilled sculpturist. The different things she works with are very cool, I have even heard the name before!

My Brother in law loves to sculpt and draw he is quite a good Artist!

Well, tell him to get on the plane and come get these....a bargain !! [;)]
Men are the same as women, just inside out !

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Yes I am sure he would hop the next flight out! LOL... Interesting materials that she works with!

"Life is not measured by the number of Breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."