For your amusement

• 4 Replies

another_someone

For your amusement
« on: 17/01/2008 11:39:35 »
Not sure if this should go here or in the chat section (one of the mods might wish to take a view on that).

The following is a link that was posted in another arena that might amuse some.

http://dingo.care2.com/cards/flash/5409/galaxy.swf

I have not bothered to double check all the numbers.

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
For your amusement
« Reply #1 on: 17/01/2008 12:51:54 »
OH George.. I love it! I have to send this to my Parents.. I think My kids will love that.. They love songs like that!!! Thanks!!!!

"Life is not measured by the number of Breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Offline BenV

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
For your amusement
« Reply #2 on: 17/01/2008 14:47:03 »
Slightly more family friendly that the video that originally accompanied it!  It's from Monty Python's Meaning of Life.

Offline rosalind dna

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
For your amusement
« Reply #3 on: 17/01/2008 19:19:24 »
Yes and Yes
Rosalind Franklin was my first cousin and one my life's main regrets is that I never met this brilliant and beautiful lady.
She discovered the Single DNA Helix in 1953, then it was taken by Wilkins without her knowledge or agreeement.

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
For your amusement
« Reply #4 on: 17/01/2008 21:46:35 »
Slightly more family friendly that the video that originally accompanied it!  It's from Monty Python's Meaning of Life.

Yes, Thats what I was told!.. I went to utube and watched the Monty Python bit! It is funny and I had wondered why on earth it sounded so familiar that I was singing along! LOL....

"Life is not measured by the number of Breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."