0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Women....bottled water in your car.....very dangerous!!!This is how Sheryl Crow got breast cancer. She was on the Ellen show andsaid this same exact thing. This has been identified as the most commoncause of the high levels in breast cancer, especially in Australia . A friend whose mother was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. The Doctortold her: women should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.The doctor said that the heat and the plastic of the bottle have certainchemicals that can lead to breast cancer. So please be careful and do notdrink bottled water that has been left in a car, and, pass this on to allthe women in your life. This information is the kind we need to know and beaware and just might save us!!!! The heat causes toxins from the plastic toleak into the water and they have found these toxins in breast tissue. Usea stainless steel Canteen or a glass bottle when you can!!![/quote]
Come on - you're taking your science from the Ellen show??