GOLD AND HEALTH

• 4 Replies

Offline michel_mr

• View Profile
GOLD AND HEALTH
« on: 27/09/2004 18:36:30 »
I  have a question,what is the effect of wearing gold on man?i have a freind(doctor)said that gold has no effect on woman so she can wear it freely but it affects blood constituent whe it goes to man.thx

hello all
hello all

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
    • View Profile
Re: GOLD AND HEALTH
« Reply #1 on: 27/09/2004 21:29:42 »
To me, that sounds like a bunch of dogs do-dahs !!...(and that's me being very polite)...women AND men have been wearing gold for thousands of years.................I mean gold is a very popular form of jewellery is it not ?...what is your friend a doctor of ?.....the only harmful effect of gold on a person would be when a block of it lands on your head !!!!...and that effects men and women !!

'Men are the same as women...just inside out !'
Men are the same as women, just inside out !

Offline Ians Daddy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 28/09/2004 04:25:52 »
What's the "Dogs Do-Dahs" with those copper bands that all the cool kids are wearing (well, maybe just the golfers) that are supposed to be therapeutic? If there's a possitive effect with copper, could there be a possitive / negative effect with gold?

I did have an adverse reaction to gold once...hmmm, thinking back, it was when I bought my wedding sets. Hey! Diamonds are dangerous too!

Just a thought,

Ronnie
« Last Edit: 28/09/2004 04:26:50 by Ians Daddy »

Offline michel_mr

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 28/09/2004 13:55:21 »
well,he is doctor of history,no he is neurologist,any way many he didnt conveince but many things we discover now are changing many bases so............

hello all
hello all

Offline Donnah

• Ma-Donnah
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 29/09/2004 05:29:07 »
Doesn't neurology deal with electricity in the nerve lines?  Isn't gold a good conductor?  Aren't men and women different in some ways?  I'd like to hear more detail about how gold affects blood constituants.
"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms." - Audrey Hepburn