I think there should be a Karen Level Member!!!

• 58 Replies

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 09/04/2008 22:35:51 »
Hey a there hansome aren't you a sight or sore eyes cowboy? Lookin a might parched there...havin ya been trail'in that there herd fer long you young handsome whipper snappeer you?

"Life is not measured by the number of Breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Offline Seany

• Neilep Level Member
  • Live your life to the full!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 10/04/2008 00:09:42 »
I've b'in good ma'am 'ow bou' you??
Jus b'in doin' some stuff ya kno??

Heehee [;D]
They say that when you die, your life flashes in front of you. Make it worth watching!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 10/04/2008 03:32:49 »
I've b'in good ma'am 'ow bou' you??
Jus b'in doin' some stuff ya kno??

Heehee [;D]
well ya' od da know me b'now ya old smooth talker....I'm a bird of another kind... fly which ever way the wind takes me.. so lucky fer you... I just cooked up a right fine leg 'o lamb there last night, with some lip makin mint  sauce, and was just bout to slap a bit fire under  her fer some fine chuck!! Ya' go on and sit down yonder and warm up ye old backside by that there fire now.. ya hear?
« Last Edit: 10/04/2008 03:39:04 by Karen W. »

"Life is not measured by the number of Breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Offline Seany

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 10/04/2008 07:52:40 »
I hear!!
Now tha' leg o' lamb with mint sauce sounds larvely..
Care to give me one madam??

[;D]
They say that when you die, your life flashes in front of you. Make it worth watching!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 10/04/2008 10:04:12 »
Why sony boy, its as tender as a babes backside..Ya best ready that there appetite for a feast fit for a  young strong buck like  your good self ....
You won't ever go hungry round here young fellow!
 Well, Ya know that there old barn could use might of a good strong muscle giving her a bit of maintenience.......that is, given you have a mind to hang around a spell.. !  I be ta keeping Yourn belly satisfied and nice fire to warm Ya backside!!
 Just you be settin Ya mind to it a bit whilst Ya partake of this tender leg o lamb and tell me if ya still be wan'in  to saddle up that there hoss of yourn and ride back to them there steers and eat a bit more that there old trail dust?
« Last Edit: 10/04/2008 20:33:29 by Karen W. »

Offline Nobody's Confidant

• Neilep Level Member
  • So loud silence can be.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 11/04/2008 13:29:28 »
*blinks.*
Nothing is absolute. It takes a thousand people to make a stereotype, only one to grind it into the dust.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 11/04/2008 17:48:50 »
Aye so I be takin that as a sure sign that you be stayin round awhile young feller! eh?

Offline Seany

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 14/04/2008 21:01:57 »
Why sony boy, its as tender as a babes backside..Ya best ready that there appetite for a feast fit for a  young strong buck like  your good self ....
You won't ever go hungry round here young fellow!
 Well, Ya know that there old barn could use might of a good strong muscle giving her a bit of maintenience.......that is, given you have a mind to hang around a spell.. !  I be ta keeping Yourn belly satisfied and nice fire to warm Ya backside!!
 Just you be settin Ya mind to it a bit whilst Ya partake of this tender leg o lamb and tell me if ya still be wan'in  to saddle up that there hoss of yourn and ride back to them there steers and eat a bit more that there old trail dust?

Why thank you for the leg o lamb young madam!
And meh backside is warm!
Will just pop along and do with that maintenance ya needed mam!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 15/04/2008 00:07:59 »
Well guess that'll be Jim Dandy young feller.. I think these old bones will much appreciate the help .... thanks fer doing that.. and if you get a hankering fer some more grub just come on up yonder the ole house and be to helping yournself there  eh?
« Last Edit: 17/08/2008 05:53:25 by Karen W. »