Have you ever felt as if you were going to be hung or executed?

• 7 Replies

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
  I have!!

The last two months or so I have no privacy... I feel like an inmate on death row.. when I close my

eyes to sleep I am soon woke by someones hand feeling my face or checking my breathing.. just waiting

like buzzards for the ok to dive in...

or pronounce me Dead!

I am really getting sick of it! Its not like I am not nervous enough! I wish they would just leave me

alone .. and be normal...

I have no intention of leaving....

They stand over you like  vultures .. *Tears*  and I hate it!

Sorry I am blowing my lid off in here.. but I am losing my mind here....

I am doing everything I have been told.. but I can't seem to keep my blood pressure up anymore.. first

I couldn't get it down now its too low its been 80/41 with  a 54 pules and lower... I can't get it to

stay at even 100.. its been way lower then 80 too.. and when it gets that low I just can't stay awake I

have been mostly  been asleep for the last few days with very brief wakeful spots.. sleeping with my

phone cause I wake up long enough to read your all posts.. makes me feel better.. and brings some

smiles..

I have tried to post some.. on good days..

I just need needed to blow off some steam and scream... Please plug your ears!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Thanks...

« Last Edit: 06/06/2008 13:48:42 by Karen W. »

"Life is not measured by the number of Breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Offline TheHerbaholic

• View Profile
*picks ears* lol

Maybe you should drink more coffee :D

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Yeah, You think that 'll do it! YAYYYYYY!

"Life is not measured by the number of Breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Well.. Have you ever felt like that... Its creepy!

Offline Jerryade

• View Profile
Not at al, but the situation can be corrected if you pray to God

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
I see.... and also well Know that I have prayed to God repeatedly..... but sometimes the answer we want is not the one we get!

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
I can't be held responible for God, because I don't believe in him.
Karen.
Hello.
It's good to hear you blow off steam, The phrase only exists because its a good thing to do sometimes.
Please disregard all previous signatures.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Well if I could get a good lung full of air.. I would really scream out in my yard...

Thanks BC. Its a good way to vent.... If I scream here I would hurt my family.. I know

they are hovering cause there scared... Me too...but They mean well. Its just that the

hovering is scaring me more.... you know!!

Sorry that I brought it here.. just didn't know what to do with it.. I guess I am just

angry.. thats all. Nothing seems to be getting fixed and I am running out of patience

and feel time also slipping out of my control..Tears.. sorry... I just need to try to

keep moving and stay AWAKE! I have tried all day to not sleep today ... keep moving.

keep moving..Kinda scared to close my eyes anymore for fear I won't wake up....