0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
See ...sorry, you cannot view external links. To see them, please
REGISTER or LOGIN . It's definitely the explosive!What is the medication you are taking called? It looks safe enough to ingest, but as far as I know, nitroglycerin is an extremely unstable explosive .
Ethanol (alcohol) can cause hypotension when nitrates are taken 1 hour or more after ethanol ingestion.
Isn't this the same nitroglycerin that has been used in explosives?? will it make me more susceptible to explosion..LOL..