Can you name some good, Valentine gifts, and they don't have to cost a dime?

• 3 Replies

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Well I was wondering what kind of sweet gifts you may have received over the years, or things you might like to receive regardless of weather it is just a sweet nothing whispered in your ear, a bottle of cologne, perfume, or poetry? What ever it is that floats your boat!

"Life is not measured by the number of Breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

blakestyger

I have given a Valentine but never received one. You could make some fudge for the loved one - that usually goes down well or else you could draw your own card; at least no-one else would get one like it. [:D]

Offline Make it Lady

• Neilep Level Member
  • Hands-on fun for everyone!
    • View Profile
If you want to win my heart, don't send me no hand drawn card unless you have real artistic potential. I'm a very expensive date and if you can't wine and dine me, you wont be able to afford to keep me.
Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day, set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
I am way easier to please.. do not require anything extravgant, but would love any effort
in earnest that says I LOVE YOU.....YOU ARE MINE.....I AM YOURS  ALWAYS AND FOREVER...
A POEM, A NOTE, A GIFT, OR JUST SIMPLY SOME SPECIAL TIME WITH MY LOVED ONE...
I am not an extravagant person.... not that I don't like or appreciate things.... but I do not require them...I love homemade things too!

"Life is not measured by the number of Breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."