0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Well Neil, although your sparkling water may have lost it's fizz, there will still be more dissolved CO2 in there than in water that's never been sparking. You could probably test this by putting some indicator solution (made from red cabbages in water) into your flat beverage, and comparing it to never-been-sparking water. The ex-sparkling one will be more acidic, so the cabbage water should be more red.Of course, this will make your flat-but-used-to-be-sparkling drink taste of cabbages.
Dearest Sparkling Waterologists,...and lovers of EAU !!As a sheepy I of course like nothing more than sparkling water. Out of all the water that is effervescently bubbly...sparkling is my all time favourite.look here's some [ Invalid Attachment ] Nice eh ?A case full being delivered next TuesdayWhy is that when sparkling water is de-sparkled ie: lost all it's fizz that it still has that taste of sparkling water ?..does this mean that it's not pure water ?....what is the taste that is still there ?If possible could you let me know soon as I have to give a talk at a symposium regarding the nature of 'how to make rock cakes then climb them'....and I am sure that this question will surface !I would ask my neighbour to aid me in some empirical research but he has been taken away ' on holiday' by some nice people in white coats. They say he will be back soon...I can't wait cos I have lots of kweshuns to ask him.Anyway, I hope ewe can help hugs & Shmishesmwah mwah !!neilI Love Eauxxxxxxxxx