A question about current situation: A Chinese student studying in Sweden

  • 1 Replies

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Offline Polaris

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • 29
    • View Profile
Hi scientists,

I'm a Chinese student born in Shanghai, studying international trade for my bachelor's before. and Now I'm study economic growth for my master's here in Sweden. I like technology and I want to be a trade consultant or something for the european companies who have/want to cooperate with chinese ones since i know the language and culture and more or less the chinese market. I'd like to know how much likely it's possible and where i could start looking? I know its a british forum but any suggestions for sweden or UK or elsewhere europe would be appreciated. I like to stay here in the west very much.

Many thanks.
« Last Edit: 22/02/2010 06:57:22 by Polaris »
when life gives you lemons,throw them to people and take their money.


Offline Jolly- Joliver

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • 584
    • View Profile
EARTO looks interesting:

"EARTO is the European trade association representing over 350 Research and Technology Organisations (RTOs) from across Europe."


It's technology, in Europe quiet a few companies and organisations, should be able to help you.
What am I doing thinking about science?


Where do you go? Yours with love JOLLY