0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
quote:Originally posted by ukmickyNeil.I've heard if you microwave a cd it will give the effect that your looking for.However, if you try it, don't do for too long or cd may melt, try ot on low power first and be careful not to breath in any gases eminating from the microwave.And explain to your kids that they are not to try it themselves.Lastly if you do it, you do it at your own risk. and i take no resposerbilty for any death or injury that may occurMichael
quote:Originally posted by neilepThanks Robert...I've actually got one of those Plasma balls !...my word, do they really contain such a high voltage ?...I'll have to let 'er indoors' play with it !!