0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
... put it in a microwave and heated up for about two and a half minutes.
The powder was floating on the water's surface, sort of clumped together as powders often do. So I stirred it with a spoon, but the moment I stirred it, everything in the cup instantly erupted in a flash
Sounds like another good reason to stay away from hot beverages and stick with something a lot safer, like beer.
"plus you can leach out the plasticisers from the plastic itself."For a start I doubt plastic spoons have a lot of plasticisers in then (they are meant to be rigid) and for an encore, why would it matter if the plasticisers leached out?