Great podcast - The programmes include things that aren't covered in GCSE science

• 1 Replies

Katie Hill

Katie Hill asked the Naked Scientists:

I recently discovered your podcast on iTunes, and whilst I'm still listening to the podcasts from 2006, I check your website regularly and find it enthralling and entertaining.

The programmes include things that aren't covered in GCSE science, and although I may not need the facts, it helps me to understand it easier than I would have originally (I can even impress my teachers with facts they didn't know).

I plan to introduce some of the more science-friendly people in my class to your wonderful podcast so keep up the good work! :) I implore you to expand the broadcast area so we can receive it here in Nottinghamshire.

What do you think?
« Last Edit: 29/09/2011 03:01:02 by _system »

Offline imatfaal

• Neilep Level Member
  • rouge moderator
    • View Profile
Hi Katie

You should know, and pass to your "science-friendly" friends, that all the Naked Scientist broadcasts are available as podcasts .  I have never listened to a broadcast "live" - but I have checked in with Doc Chris and the others for many years via itunes and my mobile phone.

BTW Please feel free to contribute to the forum - and either answer questions that are already posted, or post new questions of your own!
Thereís no sense in being precise when you donít even know what youíre talking about.  John Von Neumann

At the surface, we may appear as intellects, helpful people, friendly staff or protectors of the interwebs. Deep down inside, we're all trolls. CaptainPanic @ sf.n