0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
I applaud myself.
6. I discovered that liquid nitrogen is cold because it is touching something very cold.
24. I discovered rockets and jet aircraft they do is blows.
20. I discovered that fire is a microscopic short circuit.
11. I discovered that the eye is not an antenna.
1. I discovered that the field of the water is green. And you can see through a large magnifying glass (not small). Slide the magnifying glass over ice and the magnifying glass will look green when passing over the solidified water.
4. I discovered that Rainbow colors have the same sequence as the colors of a Prism.
7. I discovered an air-filled balloon, decreases in size because it has one or more mini black holes within the balloon, where the pressure containing balloon in the inside of the fields of atoms is disappears.
I applaud myself again.
What force makes us always rotates in the same direction?
What force creates tiny black holes called "tornadoes"?
Quote from: VictorEliasEspinozaGuedez on 15/02/2014 18:21:32What force makes us always rotates in the same direction?The solar system formed from a rotating disk of material ...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protoplanetary_disk#FormationWhich is why all the planets go around the sun in the same direction (prograde)and why most planets rotate about their axis in the same direction.Quote from: VictorEliasEspinozaGuedez on 15/02/2014 18:21:32What force creates tiny black holes called "tornadoes"?No black holes in tornadoes, just rotating wind ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vortex[Just because black holes can rotate it doesn't follow that all rotating things are black holes].The energy powering a tornado is from the sun (heating the Earth's atmosphere).
... And why the Protoplanetary disk rotates?
... random gas motions originally present in the cloud average out in favor of the direction of the nebula's net angular momentum. Conservation of angular momentum causes the rotation to increase as the nebula radius decreases. This rotation causes the cloud to flatten out—much like forming a flat pizza out of dough—and take the form of a disk.