Where's George ?

• 152 Replies

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Re: Where's George ?
« Reply #150 on: 23/09/2006 09:08:57 »
OH man.... what have I done turned Loretta into a pile of shivering sweet mush...oozing out and spresading out like like oil wicking its way up a lantern mantle and burning brightly in the darkness that over shadows a long hard stress full day....YAAAAY LOretta!! Sweet sweet Loretta, I never new you better, then anyone of those other guys... that look at you with those....sparkling eyes..SWEET.SWEET.LORETTA I never new you better..do do do doo dooda dada da da daaa da da da.....!!!!!

Karen

"Life is not measured by the number of Breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
  • Can't stand the heat, step away from the fire!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.m2global.com/stormdiamonds
« Reply #151 on: 23/09/2006 14:36:07 »
Oh brother...(clearing throat and trying this sweet stuff out again)Hello to all my beautiful, wonderful, magnificient, intelligent, caring, compassionate, loving(for you romantic peeps), friends...Have an interesting day here, whilst I go and make sure to save corporate from all of those terrible tenants...LOL

"Lo" Loretta
"Just Me, Lo" Loretta

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 23/09/2006 15:10:58 »
Have a great day Loretta!! don't work to hard!

Karen

"Life is not measured by the number of Breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."