Test Your Physics Savvy !

• 110 Replies

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
  • Can't stand the heat, step away from the fire!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.m2global.com/stormdiamonds
Re: Test Your Physics Savvy !
« Reply #100 on: 08/10/2006 03:13:38 »
I am sure he can....hehe....

"Just Me, Lo" Loretta
"Just Me, Lo" Loretta

Offline lightarrow

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 09/10/2006 13:45:59 »
Hello to everybody! Hello Loretta, hello Karen!
I have been on holiday one week in Tunisia (Djerba). Next days I will show you some "piccy's".
Thank you for the song, Karen. Loretta, I will be glad to dance  that song with you...
Kisses.

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 09/10/2006 14:31:14 »
Good Day Alberto,[:)] Tunsia Huh! That sounds fun... Did You have a good time[?] I was afraid That I scared you away teasing you with Loretta... Glad you were just on vacation... You must remember that that I am just teasing you.. Your a nice fellow and Loretta is a great Gal and my friend so I like to give her the business about her lack of interest in the romantic department, ( SHHH, don't tell her I told you, but she is a softy and very romantic underneath her tough exterior! She's just a dog gone sweetheart and no doubt every bit as romantic as you or I! LOL)So any luck in the true love department Alberto[?] Did you meet her in Tunisia[?] You kept your eyes and ears open EH[?]  I bet she's very close to you, and you just have, but to reach out to her and say Hello! Your welcome for the song...[;)] My Pleasure..[:D] Pictures would be grrrrreat!!!! YES...[:D] I love when you all post pictures from far away Lands... I have never traveled and that is such a treat to see!![:)] Very cool..have a great day Alberto! Welcome Home and back to the site![:)]

Karen

"Life is not measured by the number of Breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 10/10/2006 00:32:38 »
quote:
Originally posted by lightarrow

Hello to everybody! Hello Loretta, hello Karen!
I have been on holiday one week in Tunisia (Djerba). Next days I will show you some "piccy's".
Thank you for the song, Karen. Loretta, I will be glad to dance  that song with you...
Kisses.

My dream to come true...lovely![:I]

"Just Me, Lo" Loretta
"Just Me, Lo" Loretta

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 10/10/2006 00:35:57 »
quote:
Originally posted by Karen W.

Good Day Alberto,[:)] Tunsia Huh! That sounds fun... Did You have a good time[?] I was afraid That I scared you away teasing you with Loretta... Glad you were just on vacation... You must remember that that I am just teasing you.. Your a nice fellow and Loretta is a great Gal and my friend so I like to give her the business about her lack of interest in the romantic department, ( SHHH, don't tell her I told you, but she is a softy and very romantic underneath her tough exterior! She's just a dog gone sweetheart and no doubt every bit as romantic as you or I! LOL)So any luck in the true love department Alberto[?] Did you meet her in Tunisia[?] You kept your eyes and ears open EH[?]  I bet she's very close to you, and you just have, but to reach out to her and say Hello! Your welcome for the song...[;)] My Pleasure..[:D] Pictures would be grrrrreat!!!! YES...[:D] I love when you all post pictures from far away Lands... I have never traveled and that is such a treat to see!![:)] Very cool..have a great day Alberto! Welcome Home and back to the site![:)]

Karen

I turn my back for a day mind you...and lookie who is here stirring up trouble and mushing it up about me a bit...LOL  And Alberto better not have found anyone as I am the jealous type and will pout if he says that he did!  LOL[:I][:o)] Just kidding..Alberto, darling...you know the way we all feel about you...but me, more especially!  [;)]

Love to all of you for now(this is for all the romantic peeps!)Ciao bella!

"Just Me, Lo" Loretta
"Just Me, Lo" Loretta

Offline Mjhavok

• View Profile
    • http://cantmakeadifference.blogspot.com
« Reply #105 on: 10/10/2006 00:57:02 »
I got 80% on this test.

Without cheating with google or wikipedia. :-D
« Last Edit: 10/10/2006 00:57:31 by Mjhavok »
Steven

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 10/10/2006 01:28:10 »
Steven, you are so smart!  LOL

"Just Me, Lo" Loretta
"Just Me, Lo" Loretta

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 10/10/2006 07:29:33 »
quote:
Originally posted by bostjan

I also got three of them wrong. (92.5%)

I disagree with two of them, as I often do with true/false quizes.  I think they are being overly simplistic with the actual statements, then being overly wordy on their explainations.  I refused to answer number eight as it was unclear in its meaning.

I agree with you on a couple of the questions, they were the ones I took a guess at! 92.5% is a great number.. Me thinks you are one smart cookie!! Great job!

Karen

"Life is not measured by the number of Breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Offline Mjhavok

• View Profile
    • http://cantmakeadifference.blogspot.com
« Reply #108 on: 11/10/2006 01:10:58 »
I hate questions that aren't defined enough. I hate when all the variables aren't told so the question really could be true or false depending on certain variables which the questions doesn't state. So annoying.
Steven

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 11/10/2006 05:02:01 »
Absolutely...I agree with you.  I know it was simple ones too.

"Just Me, Lo" Loretta
"Just Me, Lo" Loretta

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 11/10/2006 06:22:47 »
Yes some were but so is my mind so I missed them!! Yikes!LOL

Karen